What's new

Rakhine + Assam Join Bangladesh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan should actually reunite with Bangladesh. We can help u on that.

They will later help us in getting back all out territory falling under the Indus valley civilization aka Ancient Pakistan MAP

We bongs are over-hyped, most of us are simple folks like anywhere else in the world, I know, coming across one such as I can lead to generalizations of magnificence, but avoid doing so.

You are a half-breed....don't soil the name of the Bongs with your self-depreciating comments ! :angry:

Waiseee Auntie Bong hainn ya Uncle Bong hainnn ? :unsure:

They will later help us in getting back all out territory falling under the Indus valley civilization aka Ancient Pakistan MAP
So are u willing to accommodate Hindus in your new Nation.

You are a half-breed....don't soil the name of the Bongs with your self-depreciating comments ! :angry:

Waiseee Auntie Bong hainn ya Uncle Bong hainnn ? :unsure:

Auntie.

mixed breed indeed, stock of old Magadh and Bongi jholadharis. BAD combination, although the looks and brains do come in handy, unlike in your case lard belly! :lol:

Auntie.

mixed breed indeed, stock of old Magadh and Bongi jholadharis. BAD combination, although the looks and brains do come in handy, unlike in your case lard belly! :lol:

Auntie is a Bong - Phir tuuu kahan seh Bong ho giyaaa.....since ever lineage has been determined along patriarchal grounds ! :crazy:

Auntie is a Bong - Phir tuuu kahan seh Bong ho giyaaa.....since ever lineage has been determined along patriarchal grounds ! :crazy:

Through language and food, and we aren't a particularly patriarchal lot, dad's a lefty and so is the rest of the extended family, more of old school liberalism, the first thing mom did after marriage was retain her maiden name as her surname, she like the ring of her original name along with the designation of "Dr." more.

People like Gujrati,rajasthan,punjabi of india,utarkad,kashmir,haryana.They are all Pakistani by default.

Religion is out of question.they are Pakistani first

People like Gujrati,rajasthan,punjabi of india,utarkad,kashmir,haryana.They are all Pakistani by default.

Religion is out of question.they are Pakistani first
How nice ... Then your new nation will become Hindu majority country. Are u Okay with that.

China can't take Arunachal Pradesh, Pakistan can't take Kashmir from India by any means and some BDs are thinking of taking Assam. :lol:

:lol:

what sort of a silly question is this? Idol worshiping polytheists being accomodated? Quit being silly.

How nice ... Then your new nation will become Hindu majority country. Are u Okay with that.

More importantly, the Hindu Gujaratis will run their economy, and by default their economy.

That is if they don't gun down the Hindus or convert them at gunpoint.

In my community, for the longest time lineage was decided through the mother's side.

People of Assam has democratically elected a state government and 14 members to Lok Sabha.

Amazing, how some people here openly harbor ambitions of territorial expansion! It is not even a disputed piece of land!

Well, how about India taking over CHT and establish direct sea link to the Bay of Bengal?!

I see loads of pak and indian posters carrying on with this bs thread. Has BD ever postulated such ambitions?

It may come as a bit of a surprise to you guys but BD has better things to do like generating employment for our people, building enough schools to educate our children and combating climate change.

We spend less then any of our neighbours on our military. We are a fortress homogeneous nation of 160m. We have political differences on the surface and have means if necessary to defend ourselves against any aggression should it come down to it.

I see loads of pak and indian posters carrying on with this bs thread. Has BD ever postulated such ambitions?

It may come as a bit of a surprise to you guys but BD has better things to do like generating employment for our people, building enough schools to educate our children and combating climate change.

We spend less then any of our neighbours on our military. We are a fortress homogeneous nation of 160m. We have political differences on the surface and have means if necessary to defend ourselves against any aggression should it come down to it.

Ha ha so right on the money...:laugh:

Khaiya daiya ar kaam nai....chan-mollar be-ai.

In spite of infrequent minor competitive tussle - I don't foresee any problems with our neighbors (provided level heads prevail in Delhi and Yangon). Bit boring but that's the truth. And Indians are getting smarter about poking their nose in Bangladesh affairs as well (my opinion) in spite of conspiracy theories in our media to the contrary. Lot of feather-smoothing and fence-mending from Modi Govt. lately.

Indians are to stuck up their own asses constantly thinking they are better than everyone else. Dumb bindis.

Crazy how every Indian in real life is normal. But then everyone here is a superhero

Normal, more like the biggest puffs.

lol... joke of the day...

Most Indian PDF members are Dalits. They are not welcome in IDF or Bharatrakhshat.Even if some Dalit does manage an entry he dare not express himself openly as in PDF.
i am member in majority forums... lol what a idiocy ... no forum will check or verify your religion... how did you became professional? ?? in trolling you fits perfect. .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom