What's new

Rakhine + Assam Join Bangladesh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude we are doing wonder in BD. Even if sea level rises still we will prevail. We already started project keeping Netharlands as an example. So cool down...
So please start doing something productive rather than spreading hatred against India & then pole vaulting to the same nation.

If Bangladesh is going down West Bengal is going with it lol good luck with that

Just because West Bengal borders lungidesh doesn't mean it's going down with it you idiot. It all depends on the sea level. West Bengal lies much above the sea level as compared to Lungidesh. A small part of it might certainly go down, but nothing compared to lungidesh

I guess in some ways Bangladesh is a bigger threat to India than Pakistan huh
:rofl:

Just because West Bengal borders lungidesh doesn't mean it's going down with it you idiot. It all depends on the sea level. West Bengal lies much above the sea level as compared to Lungidesh. A small part of it might certainly go down, but nothing compared to lungidesh
Did I say the whole thing will go down idiot?
I already posted the study about how much will go. Read it if its not too hard, okay? Thanks please come again- Apu ( your best friend)

Last edited:
We North East Indians don't want anything to do with the Dalit Converts of Bengal.

You Bengali Dalits were never rulers, we North East Indians have defeated Turks and Afghans. Do you think Dalits like you are going to stand a chance, we a re a Hindu/Buddhist people.

Most Indian PDF members are Dalits. They are not welcome in IDF or Bharatrakhshat.Even if some Dalit does manage an entry he dare not express himself openly as in PDF.

Most Indian PDF members are Dalits. They are not welcome in IDF or Bharatrakhshat.Even if some Dalit does manage an entry he dare not express himself openly as in PDF.

@WebMaster isn't this a racist remark ?

And when thermonuclear hell from the north and endless nukes from the west begin raining on Dwarka, Kashi-Gaya, Haridwar and such concentration of Hindu population,what will happen? Where do you live?Where would you hide?

:lol: :lol:

Very soon it will overtake India.

jamati wet dreams again..

BD now has several frigates equipped with modern sensor and weapons systems

second hand coast guard vessel..:omghaha:

BNS-Somudra-Joy.jpg

@gslv mk3 :

The sensors and weapon systems are up to date.

The hull will make little difference to the fighting capability of the ships.

Make no mistake, BD Navy is much more powerful than Indian coast guard.

@gslv mk3 : Just checked the refit is yet to be completed.

Once done, the newly inducted frigates will all carry the advanced FM-90 SAM.

I only made a comparison with Indian coast guard as Indian members were trolling by saying the
Indian coast guard more powerful than BD Navy.

Pakistan will be more than willing to revive Bangladesh lost empire.

@ExtraOdinary Kanjar, I told you not to use hallucinogens to contaminate the waters flowing into BD!:mad:

Before joining this forum I always had that stereotypical impression about you bongs being intellectually superior beings, math whiz/literary freaks/geeks etc etc, had come across just wayyyyy too many examples in me life. What the hell happened to the other side of the border, is it the climate or is it way too many people cramped into a small place which makes them dense :what:

Before joining this forum I always had that stereotypical impression about you bongs being intellectually superior beings, math whiz/literary freaks/geeks etc etc, had come across just wayyyyy too many examples in me life. What the hell happened to the other side of the border, is it the climate or is it way too many people cramped into a small place which makes them dense :what:

We bongs are over-hyped, most of us are simple folks like anywhere else in the world, I know, coming across one such as I can lead to generalizations of magnificence, but avoid doing so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom