What's new

Railways official refuses to work with ‘ill-mannered’ Sheikh Rasheed

What utter nonsense leave of 700 days what sack that clown and tell him get lost

Excatly, he is a paid employee.

If he can't get along with his boss or meet his expectations then he should simply quit instead of asking for 730 day leave which is a slap in the face of Pakistani tax payers.

Hi,

Actually---he must not be allowed to quit---. As a public service officer---the nation has spent a lots of money to train him---.

That money---the replacement costs and for other damages---his property must be confiscated and he must be put in an attitude training school---.

You are also doing So, I don't know the exact details but his leave application and then making it public clearly show that he is not honorable, capable and nor a professional, and consider himself some kind of rani toop
Yaar he probably applied for the paid leave knowing well he won't get but he preempted Sheikh Rasheed with something after he had told him "You shut up". The question here is that should a federal minister have told a senior officer to shut up in the first place.

Railways official refuses to work with ‘ill-mannered’ Sheikh Rasheed

Web Desk

AUGUST 26, 2018

358702_6507621_updates.jpg

ISLAMABAD: Railways Chief Commercial Manager Mohammad Hanif Gul criticised newly-appointed minister Sheikh Rasheed saying that he would not want to work under an ‘ill-mannered’ and ‘non-professional’ person as the AML leader.

In a letter written to Railways Ministry chairman, Hanif Gul requested a leave of 730 days since he would not want to work under the new minister due to his ‘ill-mannered’ and ‘non-professional’ behaviour.

Hanid.jpg

“As a honourable member of the Civil Services of Pakistan, it is not possible for me to work under Sheikh Rasheed. The minister is fully entitled to work with a team that shares his vision,” Gul said, pointing out at visionary differences too.

Earlier this week, Rasheed had slammed ministry staffers after some of details of a meeting were ‘leaked’. The minister warned the railway workers to not share any information regarding the meetings.
Cannot work with boss then leave the job because people of Pakistan is paying you and they make him your boss

Hi,

Actually---he must not be allowed to quit---. As a public service officer---the nation has spent a lots of money to train him---.

That money---the replacement costs and for other damages---his property must be confiscated and he must be put in an attitude training school---.
Ministers also need coaching.

We elected them to create abusive work environments?

It was narrated by Dr. Saeed---a student in medical college at that time---visiting Islamabad with other college students and visited Ayub Khan in 1972-74 time frame as a student group---. A student asked---sir why Yahya Khan---?
And you believe this guy do you? Assuming if it was true do you think Ayub would openly shout to the Pakistani public "I appointed Yahya because I was pissed of at you the public so now enjoy it hahahaha"? Does that even begin to make sense? Most ex-leaders go out of the way to pain a positive picture of their rule even if it was terrible rule. Have you heard Musharaf bragging about his rule? Or Nawaz? Or ZAB before he was hanged?

On what assumption? I know for a fact that many ministers and even PMs in UK can be exceedingly difficult to work under. It comes with being a employee. PM Gordon Brown was known as very difficult person to work under. But as they say. If you can't take the heat take the door. In a country of 200 million there will be 100s more beating to take the job.

Yaar he probably applied for the paid leave knowing well he won't get but he preempted Sheikh Rasheed with something after he had told him "You shut up". The question here is that should a federal minister have told a senior officer to shut up in the first place.

Again, Nobody just go and say shut up without any reason. What's context? What if the so called honourable baboo tried to belittle his boss? As I said you are picking one line and giving all the benefits to baboo while general conduct of these baboos, their corruption, on going NAB inquiries against Railway (and he is holding key and lucrative post), contents his application and making it public all goes against him .

We have a difference of opinion here as I think its a slap on our faces when a foul mouth shoe licking person is appointed minister of railways so there.

Sheikh Rasheed was elected by Pakistani electorate and given a mandate, i.e., fight corruption. He is doing just that.

Moreover, a tough boss is nothing new. An adult should be able to handle workplace conflict. If he is unable to then he should quit and find a new job instead of asking for 730 day leave.

Ministers also need coaching.

Here's what happened.

A railway officer was briefing the minster about cpec and stuff

SR : get your facts straight officer

And then this babu jumps in sir ap ko senior officers sy tameez sy bat krni chahiay:o:

SR shut up

On what assumption? I know for a fact that many ministers and even PMs in UK can be exceedingly difficult to work under. It comes with being a employee. PM Gordon Brown was known as very difficult person to work under. But as they say. If you can't take the heat take the door. In a country of 200 million there will be 100s more beating to take the job.
I used to work for an exceedingly difficult and moody boss once - my first job. When he got promotion, he offered only 3 employees to move with him (me being one of them); I politely refused and moved on. My boss attempted to convince me for 2 weeks, to no avail.

There are people who will not tolerate abuse for long, no matter what. Work ethics are important for everybody, and managers are supposed to create a healthy work environment for all.

Back
Top Bottom