What's new

Raid that killed OBL was all a fabrication

People,

Let the Pakistani members here vent. Let them believe whatever they want. They need to escape. Leave the thread.

escape from what kindli do elaborate Sir
They need to escape the fact that Pakistan was either helpless or inept regarding the raid. Just leave them be...

They need to escape the fact that Pakistan was either helpless or inept regarding the raid. Just leave them be...

common sir please dont be a spoil sport you can do better im still here please sir

What do you expect? Their military/national security is virtually useless, as seen throughout their entire 65 years of existence :lol:

Head in sand situation...

We are not saying the OBL raid did not occur.

Seymour Hersh is not a small time journalist, he is not an Alex Jones – conspiracy nut. This man has a very good reputation, he is a pulitzer prize winning author. His record is second to none.

If he says something stinks then we can safely assume he has some insider knowledge to verify his claims.

For me I am not one to join the conspiracy bandwagon, I do not deny 911 was a terrorist act carried out by the many militant groups hatched in the rubble of Afghanistan and the Middle-East.

Yet I do have concerns about this raid.

1. Why did they not show any photo evidence considering the raid was captured by multiple helmet-cams carried by several of the seals.

What would they achieve by publishing picture of dead person to let others used as symbol of ultimate sacrifice to gather more brain washed Zombies to kill in name of holy war.
Did you read report -- You believe conspiracy theory but not on statement of OBL wife :hitwall:[/QUOTE]

2. Why was he not captured alive, they could have tasered him, or used non lethal force to capture him and then put him on trial. The killing was extra-judicial and was illegal. Why take the illegal route when the legal route would have vindicated the US position.

Capture alive, are you aware about the situation during raid? Killing of most wanted terrorits responsible of thousands of death during resisting arrest is called extra-judicial and illegal..:lol:

3. Once they had his body – why not allow independent sources to verify and confirm that he had been killed. Again no photographs were released.

oh... they missed Zaid Hamid :lol: What is need? You believe or not who cares!!

4. His body was carried to Afghanistan and then to an aircraft carrier and buried in sea to ensure there was no grave for his followers to rally around. Again sparse evidence is shown for this, causing people to wonder why the secrecy, why the cloak and dagger policy now that the most wanted man in US history was in their hands. Surely the US people would have wanted to see their enemy and collectively wished him a good voyage to hell.

They did good by not releasing picture/ video -- it will give one less reason to would be terrorist to gather!!

5. The raid itself resulted in the loss of a stealth helicopter. How did the seals get out of the compound when the lift capacity of one helicopter was suddenly lost, do seal teams bunk up in helicopters and can these helicopters fly over loaded.

DID you read report -- there was another helicopter for lifting people.

6. There are eye-witness accounts that the destroyed 'copter had burning bodies. The offical story is the seal team destroyed the 'copter when it malfunctioned. Do Blackhawks fail so often and so miserably when in action? Could there be some truth that seals did die in the helicopter crash.

How it's relevant to discussion..SEAL die or not but they were able to complete mission. Also entering and carrying an operation with in Pakistan, next to military complex says that they are the best and whole mission is testimony for their skills and preparation.

7. How could the Americans have ensured that the Pakistani's did not shoot at them. Of course they flew in a nap of the earth pattern, yet how can you assume that someone does not shoot something at you. Could there have been some co-operation by the PA/GoP?

May be, but GoP report says it other wise and accepted a major failure of defense apparatus in Pakistan.

8. Then suddenly Seal Team 6 is wiped out in a helicopter crash in Afghanistan, suddenly shot down by the Taliban. Do the Taliban have SAMs? If not then how can a Chinook be shot down, gun fire, RPG? Once hell of a hit and so coincidently hit the very team involved in the OBL raid. There has to be some healthy dose of scepticism of this story. Even if true, it is natural to wonder – what the heck – that was convenient.

Not relevant, could be coincedence

9. The report written by the Pakistan government and then 'leaked' to the press had been written with much USA input and direction, why, what did they direct and what did they allow and hide? Again these are normal every day questions.

Failure of GoP, PA, PAF

The USA's government's credibility is extremely low – WMD, Iraq, Syria, Iran etc so please forgive us if we are a little cynical of Uncle Sam's bullcr*p..

So does GoP

...Only because that's a claim that has enough evidence to back up. Once OBL was found to be living in a Pakistani military cantonment of all places, and killed by foreign commandoes in a spectacular raid, it doesn't really stretch belief to make that claim.

On the other hand, after the US military and civil agencies, Pakistani military and civil agencies, and al Qaeda all acknowledged the fact, if a journalist says "it was all made up", well you see that we would be skeptical and expect him or her to bring some sound evidence.

If a person is discovered naked in bed with another person, and they say that they don't know each other or how they wound up in that compromising situation, it would be on them to explain why we should believe them.

Really? So why doesn't the US government openly accuse Pakistan, and continue to have relations with Pakistan? And why hasn't such evidence been brought up to the UN? You accusing Pakistan is like people accusing US state of being behind 9/11 since it was so bloody incompetent of them as well, yet you shameless schmuck would have no hesitation in calling people conspiracy theorists for believing it was done by US state. Good on you to stay up to date with all conspiracy theories.

I think bharatis have a hard time admitting that there is no evidence of Pakistan sheltering OBL, even after US has admitted no such evidence exists and has avoided openly accusing Pakistan. You do know that if what you say was the official US government stance, they would have no choice but to sanction us and cut off relations from us? But yes, good on you to stay up with the conspiracy theories.

You kind of redirected from my question anyhow, it's not relevant directly what the point I was making.

Really? So why doesn't the US government openly accuse Pakistan, and continue to have relations with Pakistan? And why hasn't such evidence been brought up to the UN? You accusing Pakistan is like people accusing US state of being behind 9/11 since it was so bloody incompetent of them as well, yet you shameless schmuck would have no hesitation in calling people conspiracy theorists for believing it was done by US state. Good on you to stay up to date with all conspiracy theories.

I think bharatis have a hard time admitting that there is no evidence of Pakistan sheltering OBL, even after US has admitted no such evidence exists and has avoided openly accusing Pakistan. You do know that if what you say was the official US government stance, they would have no choice but to sanction us and cut off relations from us? But yes, good on you to stay up with the conspiracy theories.

You kind of redirected from my question anyhow, it's not relevant directly what the point I was making.

LOL. The world's biggest terrorist was found living happily in a Pakistani military cantonment, and I'm the shameless shmuck? I think that epithet should be applied to the society that harbored OBL. You can call me any names you want, but the fact remains that OBL was found in a Pakistani cantonment, with several wives and children. As acknowledged by Pakistan and al Qaeda to boot. No amount of venting and frothing here will make that untrue.

If there was no evidence for that or the navy seals raidd happening, then the pak govt and military would say so, instead of playing along with the "conspiracy", as you seem to think it is.

It is funny to hear you accuse "bhartis" of being conspiracy lovers, while denying a universally acknowledged event. By the way it isn't just "bhartis" who believe that OBL was killed in pakistn - the rest of the world does, too. Everybody on earth who has has heard of OBL knows where he was killed. Only Pakistanis deny that, because they have a hard time admitting the reality that their country is a refuge and haven for all the terrorists in the world, both retired and active.

You disbelieve what the whole world knows, and call us conspiracy theorists. Oh, the irony!

everyone hold on now! do u all think this obl raid is even possiible without mutual collaboration yes i am not denying obl raid did not happen but this all bullshit that US seals came all commando and clearing everything in minnutes and went back, the US army was desperate to get out of afghanistan coz of constant defeats in taking taliban so in order to hide their ***** they had to come up with a drama so that their people in US dont think they fought a decade for nothing well just to return home head high they had to come up with something like obl raid so that their people see them victorious.the cia officials agrees with pakistan to leave afghanistan in pakistan hands in order to fake the OBL raid. the next day they came in their stealth choppers and stayed in our airfield for more than 2 hours and their f 18 were on the borders of pak and afganistan we could see the f 18 beyond our airfield but couldnt detect the ones in our field. alot say they couldnt be detected cause they were stealth but DING DING!!! stealth aircraft can be detected they just cant be shot by a portable sam or small anti aircraft, they remain stealth to a restricted radius. infact we have installed radars in abbotabad and peshawr and quetta to monitor pak afg borders so how could they not be detected by the radar in abbotabad, we can see a indian mig when it takesoff from its base but cant see a helicopter in our airfield nonsense. this was a complete pre planed op they stayed engaged for 45 min. one of their chopper was shot just to make this operation look real. the question is why they killed the soldiers or faked their death coz of the fear of the media and the world to question them about the raid anfact the seals were kept in the dark the entire operation. Other question about the kill switch in pak f 16 u know about the kill switch the whole world know about the switch but paf does not know about it, and stop this nonsense of believing in what u saw in the movie on OLB raid in the movie they flew all the way across pakistan.and paf f 16 dont have kill switch in it. the US government showed footage of QADAFI, SADAM HUSSAIN execution but somehow they didnt have a camera to take a pic of OSAMA BIN LADEN.. let me tell u when it comes to inteligence their job and work is not for some dumb kids to understand so everyone would know what the heck is really gonig on.. and about shakeel afridi is jailed right but which one of u have really seen him in jail.. regards.

LOL. The world's biggest terrorist was found living happily in a Pakistani military cantonment, and I'm the shameless shmuck? I think that epithet should be applied to the society that harbored OBL. You can call me any names you want, but the fact remains that OBL was found in a Pakistani cantonment, with several wives and children. As acknowledged by Pakistan and al Qaeda to boot. No amount of venting and frothing here will make that untrue.

If there was no evidence for that or the navy seals raidd happening, then the pak govt and military would say so, instead of playing along with the "conspiracy", as you seem to think it is.

It is funny to hear you accuse "bhartis" of being conspiracy lovers, while denying a universally acknowledged event. By the way it isn't just "bhartis" who believe that OBL was killed in pakistn - the rest of the world does, too. Everybody on earth who has has heard of OBL knows where he was killed. Only Pakistanis deny that, because they have a hard time admitting the reality that their country is a refuge and haven for all the terrorists in the world, both retired and active.

You disbelieve what the whole world knows, and call us conspiracy theorists. Oh, the irony!

Do you actually understand what I was trying to say? Did you actually read a single word of my post? I guess the only words you read were "shameless schmuck".

I never said OBL was not killed in Pakistan or that it wasn't navy seals that killed him.

My point was that Pakistani state had no involvement in protecting him. Even the US state has not officially accused Pakistan of doing that. Yet, the shameless schmuck you are, will openly accuse Pakistan of protecting him. That, my friend, is the conspiracy theory here. Understand what you're talking about before actually speaking a word.

Bharatis love conspiracy theories btw, it's very much true.

Let's start a list, shall we? Just off the top of my head...

- Pakistani state being involved in Mumbai attacks 2008 - no clear evidence. No evidence provided at UN.
- Pakistan supporting Afghan Taliban - no clear evidence either and no evidence provided either
- Pakistan protecting OBL - no clear evidence, even US has not officially accused Pakistan
- Pakistan and China forming an alliance to take down bharat - LOL

Side note: Last but not least, you need to stop using quantified statements such as "whole world disagrees with you" or "whole world agrees with you". There are more than enough people who do not believe the official 9/11 or OBL accounts. More than enough in the US alone. I am not arguing for or against how those two events went down. I am just saying that it's disingenuous to use categorical statements like you're doing.

My point was that Pakistani state had no involvement in protecting him. Even the US state has not officially accused Pakistan of doing that. Yet, the shameless schmuck you are, will openly accuse Pakistan of protecting him. That, my friend, is the conspiracy theory here. Understand what you're talking about before actually speaking a word.

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck (and tastes good to eat), its most probably a duck.. Irrespective of whether USA govt officially accuses it to be a duck or not.. :)

Back
Top Bottom