What's new

Raid that killed OBL was all a fabrication

Did you read my reply or some comprehension problem?

It's weak since you are sitting on otherside of the boarder, come this side and then say something in favoring PPP. You will get to know.

I bring lots of other good points for the discussion, but you picked up something which is not even part of discussion. Let me tell you why, since most of the Indians knows they will loss all the discussions when it comes to the facts and figures. & on this topic, the fact is, OBL Raid was a rugged and a conspiracy against Pakistan. Best of luck, with your Love for PPP.

oh sorry i dint see the military part in your post ,now that you said PPP was corrupt and military was under GOP control and will do what they say.then why was the US not able to get the Doctor released.they have been asking for his release from the time he was arrested.

Sharks like to feast on seals,The attacks on humans by attacks Sharks is because they get mistaken for a seal when surfing, Sharks don't like to eat humans. On-Topic: Why would sharks eat Osama's dead carcass?

Did you ask the question why PA and GoP are keeping quiet and not raising the questions you are raising? Afterall OBL from Abottabad "drama" is a slander to GoP and especially raises the question about PA's credibility and ability to protect Pakistan.

You forget that the GOP also took credit saying the US had acted with their help hours after the raid , just to change their story a few hours later.

OBL died in 2008, in qandhar, which is the fact.. most of the Taliban knows this fact. You can go round n round around the story but facts are;

1) USA Army through the world most wanted person into the sea for whome they destroyed 3 countries completely. And waited till Sharks came to eat his body.
2) DNA results arrived after almost 1 n half months. What they matched DNA but didn't release the report 1 n half month? What?
3) The story of residents and NatGeo don't matches at all. Please explain this...
4) US Officials changed the story for 4 times. What is the hitch?

I don't like conspiracy theories, but above facts brings enough doubt on OBL Abotabad drama. The only plus point with USA is that, PA and GoP is quiet till now.

Yes, and should be hanged for his sin (giving information to US instead of Pakistan)

What info did he give ? cuz according to you OBL died in 2008 in qandhar.:)

i don't buy the story that OBL was captured or killed in that raid, and the reason GOP is going with the story is simple, they are trying to get the best out of a screwed up situation by saying "oh but we provided info" because they know within seconds if not hours people will start saying "you were hiding him"

Pakistan word (he was not there) vs America's word (he was there) which one will world accept? recent history shows that America's word goes DOH!! -> WMD and Iraq War, Afghanistan War, Other conflicts ...

P.S Is there any proof till now that OBL was involved in 9/11 by any chance?

that's my believe you are more than welcome to differ

OBL was CIA... so is al-Qaeeda and many other fake Islamist recruits.

Worst they have done in Afghanistan, where in last 10 years, they have brain washed kids to a false Islam, instill hate against Pakistan army, recruited criminals, kidnapped people used them as militants and sucide bombers.

14714_10152373490645457_861614014_n.jpg

How a site describes the author. :)
Pulitzer-Prize-Winning Reporter Seymour Hersh: Bin Laden Raid Fabricated - Liberty Crier

Seymour Hersh has got some extreme ideas on how to fix journalism – close down the news bureaus of NBC and ABC, sack 90% of editors in publishing and get back to the fundamental job of journalists which, he says, is to be an outsider.

It doesn’t take much to fire up Hersh, the investigative journalist who has been the nemesis of US presidents since the 1960s and who was once described by the Republican party as “the closest thing American journalism has to a terrorist”.

I guess we should all take his word :)

Some part of it is true. If you look at the news outlet in USA, its nor run by journalists. If its true journalists, they wont spew out State Department and Pentagon truths.

The more you watch US electronic media, the more you realize they are just government mouthpieces who have mastered the art of sophistry.

And they teach everyone 'freedom of expression'!

Fabrication?

Here: Pakistan has bin Laden wife, children in custody | Reuters

This military operation was of classified nature so details about it would not be easy to obtain or common knowledge.

Also, why should we expect US to bury OBL?

Furthermore, those who think that Pakistani defensive network is impregnable, should need to wake-up. There's a limit to what Pakistan can achieve within its limited budget for its defensive needs. In addition, US doesn't have shortage of technological wonders at its disposal.

Don't know, why all the navy seals, who carried out operation, are dead now!

Do you actually believe that? Declare them all dead/KIA, give them a new identity and woosh not a trace left behind. Its textbook, best way to protect someone's identity and make them heroes at the same time.

Do you actually believe that? Declare them all dead/KIA, give them a new identity and woosh not a trace left behind. Its textbook, best way to protect someone's identity and make them heroes at the same time.

And you know it all like insider!

I have to believe .. if American news report about the death of its seals, if i had to calculate they way you describe, OBL is also living in some island cum paradise, somewhere in Antarctica.

Fabrication?

Here: Pakistan has bin Laden wife, children in custody | Reuters

This military operation was of classified nature so details about it would not be easy to obtain or common knowledge.

Also, why should we expect US to bury OBL?

Furthermore, those who think that Pakistani defensive network is impregnable, should need to wake-up. There's a limit to what Pakistan can achieve within its limited budget for its defensive needs. In addition, US doesn't have shortage of technological wonders at its disposal.

Don't believe on any report, compiled by Rehman Malik's FIA, Zardari govt. had zero credibility, he become worlds rich man in last 5 years.. not without reasons.

And you know it all like insider!

I have to believe .. if American news report about the death of its seals, if i had to calculate they way you describe, OBL is also living in some island cum paradise, somewhere in Antarctica.

Not if you a had freaking stealth blackhawk sitting in Abbotabad!

Yet another conspiracy theory :lol:

Pakistanis have a tough time accepting the OBL debacle :)

Yet another conspiracy theory :lol:

Pakistanis have a tough time accepting the OBL debacle :)

10 more to come at-least, I see lot of people with free time doing 2 + 2 = 4 and then wola I got it. It is not even interesting anymore, look at the response these threads got. Initially people use to debate with them, now everyone has kind of given up.

Back
Top Bottom