What's new

Raid that killed OBL was all a fabrication

The words of an individual journalist should never be taken as facts unless the journalist has evidence to back up their claims. But if the same journalist said BS against Pakistan, such as claiming that Pakistan supports Taliban or that Pakistan sheltered OBL then I am sure bharatis would be all over that report.

Sir they were rumors from day one Sir because now it is being said that Pakistanis news they were coming may be Pakistan was fully part of it

I think it seems like a fake one and I think the Tail Rotor issue might be also a fake news. Just because of the fact that similar Stealth Hawk might have crashed in Afghanistan which Pakistan have gained access through locals.

Also there is also a bigger possibility that this Stealth Hawk has been in the eyes of Pakistan, China, Russia and other regional powers since 2 or 3 years and some information has been gone to News papers. So it was a better plan to disclose its presence.

Although many un-official news suggest that there were many losses of Aircraft and Helicopters in Afghanistan war.

American Moon landing is a conspiracy. Yet, no soviet official ever denied it even though it means that they've lost the space race during the cold war.

OBL killing is a conspiracy. Yet, no Pakistani official ever denied it even though it means that their country's name gets even more maligned. Nor did the GoP, who is after Obama since his election, said anything against it even though it means bestowing one of the highest US war against terrorism's achievement upon him.

seems legit.

PPP Government never had any credibility, and known for being paid. And PA stand after Musharaf is pretty clear that they will stay with any/all GoP decisions.. Which is good and also bad.. but that's not the discussion here..

sorry, bt let me clear it for you, PA jst has given the time, to civillians too see, where they can take the country?
& if its going backwards, then that momment, call will come 111s will be moved, jst mark my words?
OBL drama made obama in power, for the 2nd term? but wasnt was OBL the CIA assest?
i guss now hving beers & watching simpsons in some, safe house on the beach, job well done, here we go NWO?

American Moon landing is a conspiracy. Yet, no soviet official ever denied it even though it means that they've lost the space race during the cold war.

OBL killing is a conspiracy. Yet, no Pakistani official ever denied it even though it means that their country's name gets even more maligned. Nor did the GoP, who is after Obama since his election, said anything against it even though it means bestowing one of the highest US war against terrorism's achievement upon him.

seems legit.
OBL was dead long time back. His body kept for concluding Afghan war. Hand over of body was to take place by PA to USA in joint operation. But USA betrayed and concluded the mystery. But, they definitely did not get OBL, otherwise they would have shown so many clips, like they showed public hanging of Saddam Hussain. Look at the sequence of event.

Heli ops around 1:30 am. One hour operation around 2:30am. More than an hour to exit Pakistan around 3:30am. Transportation of dead body to a ship in the ocean, which would have certainly been done after autopsy or other such formalities. Preparation for so called Islamic way of disposal and by early morning next day OBL was fathoms down in the sea. You think that is so simple and can be done in three to four hours?

How a site describes the author. :)
Pulitzer-Prize-Winning Reporter Seymour Hersh: Bin Laden Raid Fabricated - Liberty Crier

Seymour Hersh has got some extreme ideas on how to fix journalism – close down the news bureaus of NBC and ABC, sack 90% of editors in publishing and get back to the fundamental job of journalists which, he says, is to be an outsider.

It doesn’t take much to fire up Hersh, the investigative journalist who has been the nemesis of US presidents since the 1960s and who was once described by the Republican party as “the closest thing American journalism has to a terrorist”.

I guess we should all take his word :)

The so called wives of OBL were in Pakistani custody (After OBL was killed) Seymour Hers should meet Pakistani ISI/Fauj. ISI/Fauj can tell better if OBL operation was fake or not.. :P

Either OBL operation was not fake or ISI is CIA agent...

Now a foreigner is trolling Pakistan and mango people falling prey for it. There no doubt the Pakistani is most conspirecy theory monger country on earth.

Read the Pakistan Govt Dossier and STOP these nonsense threads and have mercy on fellow PDFiens....

Document: Pakistan's Bin Laden Dossier - Pakistan's Bin Laden Dossier - Al Jazeera English

Indeed it was an excellent fabrication if it was and seems PA/ PAF/ PoG played a major role with perfection to execute it flawlessly.

Some intro. of Mr. Hersh.... in response to your attempt to undermine his stature.
All what he is saying is that... why no one in American media seem to question the apparent fairy tales of US state.
He even mentioned technical reasons.. which declare the famous photo of US rulers a fake.

AND every on in Pakistan is questioning it. We feel sorry for that it hurt your pride. But closing eyes won't change truth.

OBL died in 2008, in qandhar, which is the fact.. most of the Taliban knows this fact. You can go round n round around the story but facts are;

1) USA Army through the world most wanted person into the sea for whome they destroyed 3 countries completely. And waited till Sharks came to eat his body.
2) DNA results arrived after almost 1 n half months. What they matched DNA but didn't release the report 1 n half month? What?
3) The story of residents and NatGeo don't matches at all. Please explain this...
4) US Officials changed the story for 4 times. What is the hitch?

I don't like conspiracy theories, but above facts brings enough doubt on OBL Abotabad drama. The only plus point with USA is that, PA and GoP is quiet till now.
Yes, and should be hanged for his sin (giving information to US instead of Pakistan)

Read GoP report ..it's evident the OBL operation was true.

By the way there was an enquiery commission appointed by GOP to look in to this OBL raid..... I never heard them saying this..... But then there are people who love conspiracy theories...... Too much of Hollywood movies i believe....

By the way there was an enquiery commission appointed by GOP to look in to this OBL raid..... I never heard them saying this..... But then there are people who love conspiracy theories...... Too much of Hollywood movies i believe....

Bro I've posted link for report in post # 56. Have a good read!! If it was a fabrication it was damn good act .. coordination of this scale involving ISI/ PA/ PAF/ PoG/ USA Navy/ local administration/ Local Police/ Local people/ inquiry commission/ Global media to get story right ain't instant noodles.

well whatever the OBL raid was or not was it prooved a few points and they all were and are still very much responsible for demoralizing of pro US forces in pakistan and Pakistani Hawks alike ...now carry on :coffee:

Now a foreigner is trolling Pakistan and mango people falling prey for it. There no doubt the Pakistani is most conspirecy theory monger country on earth.

Read the Pakistan Govt Dossier and STOP these nonsense threads and have mercy on fellow PDFiens....

Document: Pakistan's Bin Laden Dossier - Pakistan's Bin Laden Dossier - Al Jazeera English

Indeed it was an excellent fabrication if it was and seems PA/ PAF/ PoG played a major role with perfection to execute it flawlessly.

AND every on in Pakistan is questioning it. We feel sorry for that it hurt your pride. But closing eyes won't change truth.

Read GoP report ..it's evident the OBL operation was true.

We are not saying the OBL raid did not occur.

Seymour Hersh is not a small time journalist, he is not an Alex Jones – conspiracy nut. This man has a very good reputation, he is a pulitzer prize winning author. His record is second to none.

If he says something stinks then we can safely assume he has some insider knowledge to verify his claims.

For me I am not one to join the conspiracy bandwagon, I do not deny 911 was a terrorist act carried out by the many militant groups hatched in the rubble of Afghanistan and the Middle-East.

Yet I do have concerns about this raid.

1. Why did they not show any photo evidence considering the raid was captured by multiple helmet-cams carried by several of the seals.

2. Why was he not captured alive, they could have tasered him, or used non lethal force to capture him and then put him on trial. The killing was extra-judicial and was illegal. Why take the illegal route when the legal route would have vindicated the US position.

3. Once they had his body – why not allow independent sources to verify and confirm that he had been killed. Again no photographs were released.

4. His body was carried to Afghanistan and then to an aircraft carrier and buried in sea to ensure there was no grave for his followers to rally around. Again sparse evidence is shown for this, causing people to wonder why the secrecy, why the cloak and dagger policy now that the most wanted man in US history was in their hands. Surely the US people would have wanted to see their enemy and collectively wished him a good voyage to hell.

5. The raid itself resulted in the loss of a stealth helicopter. How did the seals get out of the compound when the lift capacity of one helicopter was suddenly lost, do seal teams bunk up in helicopters and can these helicopters fly over loaded.

6. There are eye-witness accounts that the destroyed 'copter had burning bodies. The offical story is the seal team destroyed the 'copter when it malfunctioned. Do Blackhawks fail so often and so miserably when in action? Could there be some truth that seals did die in the helicopter crash.

7. How could the Americans have ensured that the Pakistani's did not shoot at them. Of course they flew in a nap of the earth pattern, yet how can you assume that someone does not shoot something at you. Could there have been some co-operation by the PA/GoP?

8. Then suddenly Seal Team 6 is wiped out in a helicopter crash in Afghanistan, suddenly shot down by the Taliban. Do the Taliban have SAMs? If not then how can a Chinook be shot down, gun fire, RPG? Once hell of a hit and so coincidently hit the very team involved in the OBL raid. There has to be some healthy dose of scepticism of this story. Even if true, it is natural to wonder – what the heck – that was convenient.

9. The report written by the Pakistan government and then 'leaked' to the press had been written with much USA input and direction, why, what did they direct and what did they allow and hide? Again these are normal every day questions.

The USA's government's credibility is extremely low – WMD, Iraq, Syria, Iran etc so please forgive us if we are a little cynical of Uncle Sam's bullcr*p..

Back
Top Bottom