What's new

Raid that killed OBL was all a fabrication

PPP Government never had any credibility, and known for being paid. And PA stand after Musharaf is pretty clear that they will stay with any/all GoP decisions.. Which is good and also bad.. but that's not the discussion here..

You brought GoP and PA into the discussions - I did not. PPP government was not credible and a slander is cast on PA and people are questioning the capability of the PA. PA instead of protecting its credibility being the good citizen it is toes the line of the government knowing fully well that it is being thrown under the bus by PPP for no obvious benefit for PPP. You know how weak this line of argument sounds?

Did you ask the question why PA and GoP are keeping quiet and not raising the questions you are raising? Afterall OBL from Abottabad "drama" is a slander to GoP and especially raises the question about PA's credibility and ability to protect Pakistan.

sitting quite does not reflect, what a 9-11 migrant hindu is implying here.

Thank god!! Now it is proved beyond doubt that OBL was hiding in White House and Pakistan is totally innocent. Bad America!! :)

P.S. Only this report is genuine and 20000 other reports saying the opposite are completely baseless.

PPP Government never had any credibility, and known for being paid. And PA stand after Musharaf is pretty clear that they will stay with any/all GoP decisions.. Which is good and also bad.. but that's not the discussion here..

Forget about PPP ,what happened to the military why they are not denying it.

You brought GoP and PA into the discussions - I did not. PPP government was not credible and a slander is cast on PA and people are questioning the capability of the PA. PA instead of protecting its credibility being the good citizen it is toes the line of the government knowing fully well that it is being thrown under the bus by PPP for no obvious benefit for PPP. You know how weak this line of argument sounds?

:offtopic: :blah:

sitting quite does not reflect, what a 9-11 migrant hindu is implying here.

Sorry dude - I have been living long before 9/11 and I carry only one nation's citizenship - US. Migrant or not does not matter. Now instead of questioning my religion or nation stick to the topic on hand.

Or you mean 7-11? @Zakii very well knows what I do for a living here in US though I would not mind opening a 7-11 myself if that brings me additional revenue.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pak army ran through, its own investigation... passed out the findings to Asif Ali Zardari, who decided to keep quite.... for reasons good for his own self.

Sorry dude - I have been living long before 9/11 and I carry only one nation's citizenship - US. Migrant or not does not matter. Now instead of questioning my religion or nation stick to the topic on hand.

Or you mean 7-11? @Zakii very well knows what I do for a living here in US though I would not mind opening a 7-11 myself if that brings me additional revenue.

Topic here is not the ability of Pak army... which you crafted.
Read OP, and than come back for discussion...
Lucky you, if Zakii is your friend... i hope you can convince him, about the application advantages of solar energy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Topic here is not the ability of Pak army... which you crafted.
Read OP, and than come back for discussion...
Lucky you, if Zakii is your friend... i hope you can convince him, about the application advantages of solar energy.

You need to better comprehend what I posted. I am not questioning the ability of Pak army - I am questioning members claiming conspiracy in Abbottabad "drama". I am questioning if there is no credibility to the Abbottabad incident why GoP and Pak army is keeping quiet.

I will ignore the last line of yours.

P.S: if there is a similar raid happening in India or elsewhere it will be extremely difficult to prevent it. It does not question the capability of a country's army.

Maybe the scenes we saw of the brave, brave jawans of Pakistan Air Force and Pakistan Army with their pants down on that night, was also an illusion?

Pakistani Armed Forces sold the nation that day for a few dollars - period.

Did you read my reply or some comprehension problem?

It's weak since you are sitting on otherside of the boarder, come this side and then say something in favoring PPP. You will get to know.

I bring lots of other good points for the discussion, but you picked up something which is not even part of discussion. Let me tell you why, since most of the Indians knows they will loss all the discussions when it comes to the facts and figures. & on this topic, the fact is, OBL Raid was a rugged and a conspiracy against Pakistan. Best of luck, with your Love for PPP.

Pak army ran through, its own investigation... passed out the findings to Asif Ali Zardari, who decided to keep quite.... for reasons good for his own self.

But there was a leaked report right.

Did you read my reply or some comprehension problem?

It's weak since you are sitting on otherside of the boarder, come this side and they say something in favoring PPP. You will get to know.

I bring lots of other good points for the discussion, but you picked up something which is not even part of discussion. Let me tell you why, since most of the Indians knows they will loss all the discussions when it comes to the facts and figures. & on this topic, the fact is, OBL Raid was a rugged and a conspiracy against Pakistan. Best of luck, with your Love for PPP.

I am clear with what I stated and if you did not get it - forget it. I do not share the love or hate for PPP or for that sake - your army all though all professional armies even if they are enemy have my respect. Beyond that, you are questioning the credibility of the U.S government(do note - in this regard) and I am just raising the question why PPP/PA are keeping quiet. Instead you do not have a concrete answer and trying to wiggle out.

You need to better comprehend what I posted. I am not questioning the ability of Pak army - I am questioning members claiming conspiracy in Abbottabad "drama". I am questioning if there is no credibility to the Abbottabad incident why GoP and Pak army is keeping quiet.

I will ignore the last line of yours.

P.S: if there is a similar raid happening in India or elsewhere it will be extremely difficult to prevent it. It does not question the capability of a country's army.

read your opening post #14 where you question the credibility of Pak army to defend Pakistan.

Mr. Hersh has his own reasons of believing it a drama.... but non of it has meaning, what you are building.

But there was a leaked report right.

Right... than?

read your opening post #14 where you question the credibility of Pak army to defend Pakistan.

Mr. Hersh has his own reasons of believing it a drama.... but non of it has meaning, what you are building.

I stand by what I said - My personal view is that it is difficult for any country's army to prevent such a raid considering the resource it can afford.

But there are many of the Pakistanis - perfect example post #25 - who is questioning the credibility of the Government and Pak army.

So if there is a conspiracy my line of argument is GoP or PA will not keep quiet as it is a question about their credibility in front of the Pakistani people. Do you comprehend?

Back
Top Bottom