What's new

Raid on Jati Umra to recover Govt luxury vehicles which were still in use by Maryam Nawaz

No,but question mark on competency of those who realised, about a million dollar car after an year or so.
Sir G, delays and incompetency are surfacing as still many faithful recruited in royal era are occupying key posts; trying hard to prove their faithfulness to Jati Umra.
They believe that once again royal family will ascend to throne in Pakistan.

Are you complaining that they recovered a million dollar car or that it took 10 months to recover it?

Bro it’s not like you make your government and everyone around you becomes God fearing. My family is from Sialkot and I hear stories about how the police, judiciary and bureaucracy is so corrupt that they sell part of graveyard for commercial use.

IK has been complaining of Punjab police reforms and how they are still struggling to get grip on this massive mafia created by Shabaz Sharif and how it penetrates every level of government.

How do you expect things to get better when you simply don’t have enough honest persons to replace this mafia. You have no choice but to let them stay in their position until you find someone honest. This process will take few years.

I am not defending the govt ...I am asking if these people are so great, inko khud nai aqal aai kay haram ki gari chala rahay hain? Ya khuda ka khouff khattam ho giyea?
These are street jugglers who told you these are great and they abide law?

Sir G, delays and incompetency are surfacing as still many faithful recruited in royal era are occupying key posts; trying hard to prove their faithfulness to Jati Umra.
They believe that once again royal family will ascend to throne in Pakistan.
IK should go after these brown babus,they are easy target+base of royal family rule.

I am not joking. What stops the government to pursue its cases by due process?
If vehical inventory wouldn't have been found short it shouldn't have been recover in first place and you are talking about case.

Quite right but tbh expensive piece of Govt was missing from an year and it is being recovered today,so that robber family drove it for an year or so for free.
Cant argue with that logic but such things take thier due time.

These are street jugglers who told you these are great and they abide law?
Noonies :dirol:

I am not joking. What stops the government to pursue its cases by due process?
I think common Pakistani doesnt know what due process is and that it can take time...mmcoz we used to have badshahat who used to pass bills overnight

Did the prophet not appoint his friends and family to certain positions? Maybe you should read the history of the life of our beloved Nabi-e-Kareem And Rasool of Allah, Muhammad (SAW).

Jahangir Tareen has been declared corrupt by the courts but still he has an active role in the party. Do you want me to continue because i can list many more.

You’v made an grossly incorrect comparison. If Salahauddin Ayyubi was alive he would have cut your head off. The Sahaba e Ikram were another level altogether ... I suggest you delete your comment

Did the prophet not appoint his friends and family to certain positions? Maybe you should read the history of the life of our beloved Nabi-e-Kareem And Rasool of Allah, Muhammad (SAW).

People.....

I agree that these corrupt ppl should be punished and property of the state should be confiscated....but we need to ask ourself that isn’t nepotism a form of corruption? Giving your friends and financiers roles as personal advisors??? Then ask yourself isn’t this what IK is doing ?
I see no problem with taking care of your friends, relatives and family members - those who are in need. If your humanity does not exist for your circle, what good you will do for strangers?

If somebody in your circle have [sufficient] intellect to serve in the capacity of 'personal advisor', then no harm in seeking his/her advice.

But yes, over-the-top favors extended to individuals in your circle, is not recommended.

I am not defending the govt ...I am asking if these people are so great, inko khud nai aqal aai kay haram ki gari chala rahay hain? Ya khuda ka khouff khattam ho giyea?
Haram khaney walon ko haram aur halal mein farq samaj nahin aataa.

You took that as truth:rolleyes:
Never take a statement from any political party supporter seriously, be it a youthiya,jiyala or patwari they all worship their parties.

And what about those who covertly support political parties but pretend to be neautral

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom