What's new

Raid on Jati Umra to recover Govt luxury vehicles which were still in use by Maryam Nawaz

Can you prove it?

Well if it was a metric fail person who backed you and you gave him roles...I would def question that...But if one backing you, ALSO happens to be accomplished??

The opposition clearly stated multiple times their main aim is to not allow IK govern! Sounds like gardari to me but some still support them that due to difference in "power" some would stoop so low so as to destroy our country?!

The sad answer to that is - yes they would. But there is a silver lining - many are having a change of heart.

Are you stupid or something show me where he said 20 percent? Plea bargain is to return all the money plus fine. It is the law not IK’s personal wish. At least check facts before you write.
last week on ptv ,, with shabir shakir , and arshad sharif, kashif abassi---------- stop idolising shiiitt---imran is jew lover

I think common Pakistani doesnt know what due process is and that it can take time...mmcoz we used to have badshahat who used to pass bills overnight

We also have had multiple dictatorships, where the same happened, no different than a baadshahat. :D

Don't compare the friends and family and of the Prophet PBUH to the Nabi himself. He is sinless and is the best of mankind, whereas his family and friends were simply his followers, some even tried to kill Him, so no, you should seek forgiveness.
Donot compare friends of Holy Prophet(P.B.U.H) who were selected by ALLAH ALMIGHTY with corrupt people around ik who are earning income based on riba.This comparison is shameful and seek forgiveness from ALLAH ALMIGHTY.Every good person is friend of Holy Prophet (P.B.U.H) and ALLAH ALMIGHTY but this guarantee is not available for common man like ik whose past is full of sins .After Holy Prophet(P.B.U.H ) no one can claim that orders of ALLAH ALMIGHTY is revealed on him and he is working completely according to revealations from ALLAH ALMIGHTY

Taking one example and using it for everyone else. We don't judge a group by the actions of a few. If we did than we would be no different than the kuffar. The family and friends of the Nabi PBUH were regular people, not special. They were bound to make mistakes just like regular people. Some of them even tried to kill the Nabi at one time or another. You don't know what's in the heart of someone so you shouldn't generalise
Jahangir Tareen has been declared corrupt by the courts but still he has an active role in the party. Do you want me to continue because i can list many more.

You’v made an grossly incorrect comparison. If Salahauddin Ayyubi was alive he would have cut your head off. The Sahaba e Ikram were another level altogether ... I suggest you delete your comment

No one is comparing them with Nabi(P.B.U.H) you know my meaning is Shabah R.A and not twist my meaning to protect your political leaders.When I say Shabah R.A it means they are selected people of ALLAH ALMIGHTY and no person at present can be equivalent to their rank
Don't compare the friends and family and of the Prophet PBUH to the Nabi himself. He is sinless and is the best of mankind, whereas his family and friends were simply his followers, some even tried to kill Him, so no, you should seek forgiveness.

Taking one example and using it for everyone else. We don't judge a group by the actions of a few. If we did than we would be no different than the kuffar. The family and friends of the Nabi PBUH were regular people, not special. They were bound to make mistakes just like regular people. Some of them even tried to kill the Nabi at one time or another. You don't know what's in the heart of someone so you shouldn't generalise

The family of our beloved Prophet Muhammad صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم ﷺ are special ....they are the ahle bayt... ‘the people of my house’, as told by our beloved Prophet Muhammad صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم ﷺ

Still doesn't mean they can't make mistakes or that they're immune from it. Go read about the battle of camels.
The family of our beloved Prophet Muhammad صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم ﷺ are special ....they are the ahle bayt... ‘the people of my house’, as told by our beloved Prophet Muhammad صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم ﷺ

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom