What's new

Raid on Jati Umra to recover Govt luxury vehicles which were still in use by Maryam Nawaz

People.....

I agree that these corrupt ppl should be punished and property of the state should be confiscated....but we need to ask ourself that isn’t nepotism a form of corruption? Giving your friends and financiers roles as personal advisors??? Then ask yourself isn’t this what IK is doing ?

People.....

I agree that these corrupt ppl should be punished and property of the state should be confiscated....but we need to ask ourself that isn’t nepotism a form of corruption? Giving your friends and financiers roles as personal advisors??? Then ask yourself isn’t this what IK is doing ?
Did the prophet not appoint his friends and family to certain positions? Maybe you should read the history of the life of our beloved Nabi-e-Kareem And Rasool of Allah, Muhammad (SAW).

the problem with people like @MUSTAKSHAF is that he's used to dictatorship and Mughle-Azam
Those people can do things overnight without any regards for law and order. Their words are laws.

In a real democrocy, things take time becuase you have to do things legally and no one is above the law.

Good for the awam, bad for people like Mustakshaf
Laws, like sausages, cease to inspire respect in proportion as we know how they are made,”
Laws are not important rule of law is,follow law and bring back Dar and Altaf.
Otherwise your above personal view about me is of no value.

And these criminals had a fake number plate on a government car ..

So mr. and mrs innocent ko khud aqal nai aai wapis day nay ki? Why were they using it or even keeping it if not using it?

The govt issued them warnings, notice as per the law! Now they confiscated it as per the law and in my opinion as per the law, they should send her to jail for abiding in corruption!
Your defence of Govt is quite funny.
1 year for all this,when it was Govt property.

It's mostly "Mian saab ki hamari family par bohat baray ahsanaat hain".
Acha kiya kia hai mian sanap nai aap kai liye?

Well, the government is free to files cases against her for violating applicable laws and present the evidence according to due process to secure a conviction and punishment. Why is it not doing so?
You shouldn't joke,they were having no idea about missing vehical may be during yearly inspection,it came to surface that one vehical is missing.

Your defence of Govt is quite funny.
1 year for all this,when it was Govt property.
I am not defending the govt ...I am asking if these people are so great, inko khud nai aqal aai kay haram ki gari chala rahay hain? Ya khuda ka khouff khattam ho giyea?

our state prosecutors are incompetent...half the time are not prepared, other half time the opposition takes long breaks pata hi nai chal ta where the case is going!

It's not about state prosecutor. It's about judges. Our judges gives judgement according to the status of the accused.

IK and team are really pressing these Status quo, The lower ranks which pretend to be the big wigs are nowhere to be seen. This is what happens when you put the big ones down the small one give up automatically.

You shouldn't joke,they were having no idea about missing vehical may be during yearly inspection,it came to surface that one vehical is missing.

I am not joking. What stops the government to pursue its cases by due process?

Did the prophet not appoint his friends and family to certain positions? Maybe you should read the history of the life of our beloved Nabi-e-Kareem And Rasool of Allah, Muhammad (SAW).
Donot compare friends of Holy Prophet(P.B.U.H) who were selected by ALLAH ALMIGHTY with corrupt people around ik who are earning income based on riba.This comparison is shameful and seek forgiveness from ALLAH ALMIGHTY.Every good person is friend of Holy Prophet (P.B.U.H) and ALLAH ALMIGHTY but this guarantee is not available for common man like ik whose past is full of sins .After Holy Prophet(P.B.U.H ) no one can claim that orders of ALLAH ALMIGHTY is revealed on him and he is working completely according to revealations from ALLAH ALMIGHTY

Can’t believe people making fun of this car recovery. people who eat haram and live harami life can not differentiate between halal and haram. PML supporters are fed haram and in return they turn harami and support their harami leaders .

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom