What's new

Raid on Jati Umra to recover Govt luxury vehicles which were still in use by Maryam Nawaz

the problem with people like @MUSTAKSHAF is that he's used to dictatorship and Mughle-Azam
Those people can do things overnight without any regards for law and order. Their words are laws.

In a real democrocy, things take time becuase you have to do things legally and no one is above the law.

Good for the awam, bad for people like Mustakshaf

Several letters requesting its return were ignored.
It still surprises me how she is not in jail for disobeying laws? and abiding a corrupt?

Wonder what her followers will say? That they gifted it to her from the nation's money?

Violating the Rule of Law should make a person ineligible for public office.
Should also make the person legible for jail and to rot there for a long time!

Last edited:

Jumwhoriat ko hatra. Maryam Tweetni has had her father's haram ki kamaiy ki Mercedes confiscated and returned to the state.

Several letters requesting its return were ignored.
It was a gift from the Qatari prince. :whistle:

It still surprises me how she is not in jail for disobeying laws? and abiding a corrupt?

Wonder what her followers will say? That they gifted it to her from the nation's money?

Should also make the person legible for jail ad to rot there for a long time!
Ab aap is tweetni ko jawab do.

:lol:

Next revoke the bullet proof vehicle licences issued to this scum family.
Jitni laanat do is family ko kum par jati hai

wasn't she already sentenced to a hefty jail term already. why is she out of jail?
Judge felt sorry for her prob after burping at her homecoming party :unsure:

Mother of calibri somehow managed to slip! Even I dont understand to date!

If i were the police team i would have also confiscated all her clothes. I’m sure they have been paid with looted money !
her plastic surgery too :agree:

Duckface gone wrong should be her hashtag!

Quite right but tbh expensive piece of Govt was missing from an year and it is being recovered today,so that robber family drove it for an year or so for free.
So mr. and mrs innocent ko khud aqal nai aai wapis day nay ki? Why were they using it or even keeping it if not using it?

The govt issued them warnings, notice as per the law! Now they confiscated it as per the law and in my opinion as per the law, they should send her to jail for abiding in corruption!

Well, the government is free to files cases against her for violating applicable laws and present the evidence according to due process to secure a conviction and punishment. Why is it not doing so?

Why is it not doing so?
our state prosecutors are incompetent...half the time are not prepared, other half time the opposition takes long breaks pata hi nai chal ta where the case is going!

our state prosecutors are incompetent...half the time are not prepared, other half time the opposition takes long breaks pata hi nai chal ta where the case is going!

Surely PMIK can suitably motivate them.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom