What's new

Raheel Sharif appointed chief of Islamic military alliance, confirms Khawaja Asif

The alliance was in reality formed to counter Iran in Syria and Yemen. However that plan didn't pan out.

It is ironic that the alliance supposedly fighting terrorists like ISIS is based in Saudi, which created and funded ISIS to begin with! The absence from the coalition of two countries affected by ISIS the most - Iraq and Syria- says it all.

You should ask the Arabs...
Arabs are in minority majority of muslims are in our region (Pakistan, India , Bangla) so its our duty first. Before it becomes reality the thought process is must and it is high time that muslim realize if u don't come under single banner, u will be butchered individually one by one . The realization is must.

What is this, the 7th century? When will these morons ever learn to think beyond religion?!
In 21st century the majority indians selected hardcore hindu nationalist as there prime minister ,,,

Saudi ... which created and funded ISIS to begin with!
Just because you have been told so doesn't mean it's true.
On the other hand USA(zionist) has openly admitted that they have funded ISIS and Israel have treated those terrorists. And as USA invaded Iraq where IsIs is produced hence it's USA/Israel are KNOWN supporters of IsIs.

Saudia never claimed nor has been proven objectively to have either created or supported IsIs or any of those terrorists. It's only lies from media & those who actually created/funded terrorists.

The absence from the coalition of two countries affected by ISIS the most - Iraq and Syria- says it all.
Iraq & Syria don't exist as single unified countries. Which part of Iraq & which faction in Syria should they make part of alliance?

.. I said before in another thread that if General Raheel Sharif is :-...
You said in one thread and then repeated many times over and over again.
We have memorized it by now :-)
We all make claims that don't go quite as per plan. That's not a big deal.
Your claim was not taken seriously, so even if those 2 conditions hold true, don't resign. Just laugh it off.

...What I find incredulous is the thought that the Arabs will place a Pakistani in such a high profile public position as alliance commander......
Like "Kaptaan" has repeated many times that Emirates was built by Pakistanis. For example.
In recent past, Arab countries were built by Pakistanis. Our finance experts from ministry went to sort out their accounts. Bankers, flight crew, engineers, doctors, labour worker etc etc.

Even now, UAE ship Pakistani crew. For example.

Last edited:
RIP Pakistan's relations with Iran... I hope our nuclear arsenal remains safe since so many friendly countries want it .. ! last but not least, Raheel Sharif will be losing the respect he earned by making his hands dirty in the Secterian war

Arabs are in minority majority of muslims are in our region (Pakistan, India , Bangla) so its our duty first. Before it becomes reality the thought process is must and it is high time that muslim realize if u don't come under single banner, u will be butchered individually one by one . The realization is must.

In 21st century the majority indians selected hardcore hindu nationalist as there prime minister ,,,

This realization must be initiated from where Islam started, they should take the first step in removing sectarian divide yet they are the ones fueling it. They have the money and resources to help weaker Muslims countries yet all they do is lick the boots of west.

So let's say a retired gen takes up some position somewhere: immediately you talk about ummah and Pak influence etc. There is no ummah. All you have is factions beating up each other, both in the name of islam, ummah and what not. Just another name for killing and terrorism. You guys shouting ummah is no different from Al Sharpton shouting 'police brutality' when the water pressure is low in his suit
Unfortunately such illiterate and most stupid jahil like you are still exist and also on this forum

I don't expect you to understand the difference given where you come from.
Modi is a fundamental hindu nationalist. Chapter Close

This realization must be initiated from where Islam started, they should take the first step in removing sectarian divide yet they are the ones fueling it. They have the money and resources to help weaker Muslims countries yet all they do is lick the boots of west.
I can smell sectarian hatred from ur comment, majority of people speak about things they have no first hand experience of, and as a muslim ur task is not to check if any one else is doing its job or not, u r to be asked about ur task? And yes i wish pray n hope muslims will come under a banner,,, obviously if ALLAH wills.

You do realise this so called Islamic military alliance is formed to fight for only Saudi interests. Ever heard their sane voices on Kashmiris or rohingyas. They are Muslims too.
I only know there is a need for it, whether its Pakistan, Saudi, Turkey, Iran, Indonesia,,,, some one needs to lead and group all them together. The first step is necessary.

Modi is a fundamental hindu nationalist. Chapter Close

I can smell sectarian hatred from ur comment, majority of people speak about things they have no first hand experience of, and as a muslim ur task is not to check if any one else is doing its job or not, u r to be asked about ur task? And yes i wish pray n hope muslims will come under a banner,,, obviously if ALLAH wills.

I only know there is a need for it, whether its Pakistan, Saudi, Turkey, Iran, Indonesia,,,, some one needs to lead and group all them together. The first step is necessary.

That's the thing, i do have first hand experience of how Arabs treat us and how they flare sectarian hatred, i lived and worked in UAE for 2 years and saw first hand how the locals treated us. My brother in law was grilled by the UAE immigration department and his visa renewal was delayed by 3 months only because his last name is Hussain although he is a Sunni. You can wish and pray all you want but Allah helps those who help themselves.

That's the thing, i do have first hand experience of how Arabs treat us and how they flare sectarian hatred, i lived and worked in UAE for 2 years and saw first hand how the locals treated us. My brother in law was grilled by the UAE immigration department and his visa renewal was delayed by 3 months only because his last name is Hussain although he is a Sunni. You can wish and pray all you want but Allah helps those who help themselves.
If the same thing would have happened in US (which does happen not only in US but in all countries in the world around ), but u point out arabs thats y i said i smell sectarianism (on basis of nationalism-the hatred towards arabs) , i had a group of arab friends in my uni days and 6 of my friends are currently working inside saudi arabia, and no one tells me about miss treatment,,, You see the world as u are.

OK, then you would also have got a plan. Tell me how you would make Iran join IMA by defeating them in Yemen.
I don't have plan i have a thought wish and hope,,,,It is the thought process that is required before planning and execution.

too much speculation .... let the details emerge and then it would be better to discuss ..... instead of blindly converting it a shia/sunni or saudi/iran quarrel ..... lets just not start foolishly ...... haven't we had enough dead bodies already ....

Can this military alliance help pakistan if need arises, is there any possibility that alliance will invade afghanstian?

If the same thing would have happened in US (which does happen not only in US but in all countries in the world around ), but u point out arabs thats y i said i smell sectarianism (on basis of nationalism-the hatred towards arabs) , i had a group of arab friends in my uni days and 6 of my friends are currently working inside saudi arabia, and no one tells me about miss treatment,,, You see the world as u are.

I don't have plan i have a thought wish and hope,,,,It is the thought process that is required before planning and execution.

You have no idea what you are talking about, Westerners treating Muslims badly is same as Muslims treating Muslims badly? Sorry but i have traveled a lot around the world and i was never treated the way i was treated in the Middle East. Now i will say that you lack first hand experience, i am sure all the members here living, working or having experience of GCC will tell you how horrible the Arabs actually are and especially towards Pakistanis.

RIP Pakistan's relations with Iran... I hope our nuclear arsenal remains safe since so many friendly countries want it .. ! last but not least, Raheel Sharif will be losing the respect he earned by making his hands dirty in the Secterian war

Don't think so, Iran will be kept in loop to be made part of CPEC. Russia seeks to amalgamate EuroAsian Economic Council into CPEC , Iran's economic integration with the region is natural especially at a time when anti Iran US President is assuming office.
With Saudis its a different relationship, no bilateral relationship in today's world is a zero sum game

Khaja Asif would know a little as this was above and beyond his position. He would've heard from somebody that this has happened.

Back
Top Bottom