What's new

Raheel Sharif appointed chief of Islamic military alliance, confirms Khawaja Asif

Good for him. First challenge for him will be eliminate houthis :)
May he got succeeded . Aameen

So that "fake" news about Isreali minister threatening Pakistan if it got involved in ME and Asif response to it, doesn't look that "fake" now does it?

Expect Isreali sponsored terrorism aka Daish to be uprooted in comings months.

I saw this on 92 News and they mentioned BBC Urdu .. they mentioned Commander now don't know how credible both channels are ..

Keeping ur
So Pakistani long held belief of being fort of Islam and islamic leader by default is finally becoming true. :P It only needed complete destruction of many arab/islamic countries :pleasantry:. Now Pakistan is supposed to save the rest.
Distastefull and pathetic attempt at sarcusm aside, the last time the ummah was in a degrading state was before the ottoman caliphate emerged, genghis khan and his horde was needed to wake up the ummah sunk into filth and lust and trust me the assault of genghis was nothing like the allied assault, genghis literally decimated the muslims yet after that brutal awakeninhlg the ottoman calipahte emerged and with it glories unheard of, the destruction of middleeast and this assault on muslims was needed to wake them up as mist of them had sunk into a terrible way of giving into nafs and believe me its not juat the pakistani's that see them selves as the leaders of ummah, its every muslims country and specially the zionists and an israeli president said in parliment that" this friend of arabs is the greatest existential threat to israel", we are the first one's to become a nuclear power, we are the ones that broke up the powerhouse of athiesm into a million pieces, we are the ones that curtailed the allied advance in afghanistan leading to this world becoming 3 polar, we are the ones that succesfully won a gurriela war that the Us themselves failed at in afghanistan, so shove ur sarcism where the sun doesnt shine and confront facts for once...

This is good news for Pakistan..it means our geopolitical influence is expanding!

Pakistan Zindabad!
Raheel Shareef and Pak Army Paindabad!

I can't believe I would say this about Khawaja Asif... but finally some credible source.

Thats the first official confirmation in that case

Watch around 17 minutes of this video. Thats where he says

I don't know. Khwaja Asif sounded rather unsure and it was almost like the host was putting words in his mouth. I'm going to wait for the Saudi government to say something before I'm convinced.

This is not to say I don't think there's something going on. I think currently RS is in negotiations with the Saudis on his preconditions which may include the inclusion of (or at the very least cooperation with) the Irani bloc, so as not to make this alliance seem divisive. But that's just my take based upon the policy which Pakistan has seemed to follow in the recent past and I could be very wrong.

I can't take Khawaja Asif seriously. Remember this is the guy who issues statements based on a fake news.

This is a totally hilarious thread but sadly also exposes the deep deep sense of insecurity and 'wanting to belong somewhere' on the part of many Pak posters.

So let's say a retired gen takes up some position somewhere: immediately you talk about ummah and Pak influence etc. There is no ummah. All you have is factions beating up each other, both in the name of islam, ummah and what not. Just another name for killing and terrorism. You guys shouting ummah is no different from Al Sharpton shouting 'police brutality' when the water pressure is low in his suite.

To jog your memory - the 34-nation coalition was formed a couple of years ago I think and Pakistan was involuntarily inducted into it. You had no choice. But Raheel Sherief has been part of it ever since - except he now makes a bit of personal money.

This is a totally hilarious thread but sadly also exposes the deep deep sense of insecurity and 'wanting to belong somewhere' on the part of many Pak posters.

So let's say a retired gen takes up some position somewhere: immediately you talk about ummah and Pak influence etc. There is no ummah. All you have is factions beating up each other, both in the name of islam, ummah and what not. Just another name for killing and terrorism. You guys shouting ummah is no different from Al Sharpton shouting 'police brutality' when the water pressure is low in his suite.

To jog your memory - the 34-nation coalition was formed a couple of years ago I think and Pakistan was involuntarily inducted into it. You had no choice. But Raheel Sherief has been part of it ever since - except he now makes a bit of personal money.
Are you smoking some good weed? When was Pakistan inducted into this 34 nation coalition?

You're projecting your own "deep deep sense of insecurity" on others. Wake up and smell the poo. This is classic Indian inferiority complex.

I can't believe I would say this about Khawaja Asif... but finally some credible source.

Thats the first official confirmation in that case

Watch around 17 minutes of this video. Thats where he says

, he doesn't look convinced what role Raheel will play. Remember Khawaja is bit of joke in tv interviews. I'll wait for oficial confirmation in a week or so.

Back
Top Bottom