What's new

Rafale vs. F-16 ۔ The real comparison is between the capabilities of the Pakistan air force and Indian air force

Just a small information about the indian pilots after they came in France to train on the Mirage 2000

Interesting..

was it the same Mirage 2000 pilots who claimed to destroy a "terror" camp killing 350 Pakistani... later it turned out to be a few trees and crow?...
Are you sure you are not exaggerating?

he is french... go figure.
I guess even F 16 can kill F 22 and F 35 on this way...

if flown by Indian pilots

sure.
F-16 can go toe to toe with Mirage 2000 but not against Mirage 2000's successor which is Rafale.

not it cant.
F-16 can go toe to toe with Mirage 2000 but not against Mirage 2000's successor which is Rafale.

not it cant.
Comparing old F16 with Rafale is a joke.

that is what you people said about Su-30.. yet a upgraded F16A blew a Su-30 out of the sky.

Since were are all quoting "praises"... let me fire the first shot 8-)

"According to the AFNS, not only the Pakistani pilots but their maintenance team was also impressive."

“I have a lot of experience in the Middle East and this is a very unique capability that they have,” Maj Gen Mattson said. “When you go through the maintenance facility, bays, it’s all Pakistan enlisted working on these aircraft.”

US general praises PAF pilots’ skills

Last edited:
Maj. Windy Hendrick, a flight commander and 13-year F-16 pilot, has instructed students from all over the world. She said she and her fellow instructors learned a great deal about their Pakistani counterparts.

"They are all experienced pilots with 500 to 1,800 fighter hours in the F-16, and the majority of that time is combat hours in the fight against extremists," she said. "They are very humble and don't talk about their experience, but the more we learn about them and all they've done it makes us proud to be their instructors."

"They are very dedicated, hard working and they have great attitudes. Their presence in the squadron has been a real pleasure."

@LeGenD for your notice, some random member @Mugwop rated all the Indian comments negatively, irrespective of the content and message .. is it in the spirit of the of the forum ?

And you think that Indian pilots are not passionate and talentfull? You don't think they are ready to give their life for their country?
Sure they are.

Just a small information about the indian pilots after they came in France to train on the Mirage 2000 : The french trainers said they never see so skilled and gifted pilots. Never.
Same was said some months ago about indian Rafale pilots.
Indeed, the likes of say Mirage-2000s and SU-30 are certainly hi-tech aircraft and one has to be talented to man these machines, however being talented and passionate or dedicated are two different ball games.
For when the test came, we saw how both IAF Mirage pilots developed radar issues simultaneously and the SU-30 called 'Bingo' just after 30 minutes of flight.

Dear Indian! Thank you for your sincere advice and kind guidance. I will do my best to study more to know the reasons , why the world's most sophisticated Indian soldiers could not wield weapons in Ladakh and how they were killed by sticks only.

I will try to study history and defense topics to find out why 60% of Indian missile tests get fail despite the Indian economy being ten times bigger than Pakistan. I will learn more of the history of secular India to know why Bal Thackeray and Narendra Modi brand terrorism is continues with 300 million Indian Muslims

As per your suggestion , I would like to learn more from history and defense study that why pellet guns and assault rifles bullets are fired at unarmed Kashmiri Muslims instead of Chinese at Ladakh border.

And just tell me، why you Indian friends find the truth more bitter than ever? Do you like being happy with the fake information of your bragging media and so called defence analysts? My dear just learn to listen the truth, world is not like that you hear from your liar leaders and media men. You would like to listen that Rafale can conquer whole of the China, with the combination of Jaguar , Sukhoi and Mirage 2000 you Indian are as strong as Russia , Great Britain and France are . . .

Encourage you to know the facts and digest the truth. The world and the global economy and society are not what your leaders and the media say they are. Do your own research with a sincere heart and honesty, you will know what the truth is. Who is a peace lover and who is an enemy of peace . Who is telling the truth and who is following the policy of making noise.

Stay blessed

I apologize for this forum's recent infestation of Indian trolling. I ask all Pakistanis to support OP, he is a great asset here, and to report Indian trolls.

Dear Brother . AOA
It is not possible to disagree with your pro-Islamic and patriotic thinking. Some of your statements are certainly true and I disagree with some as well. I will post a detailed article soon regarding the questions you have raised here

Regards

This @Nasr is a mouthpiece of Imran N Hosein, who is a Russian puppet, Iran apologist, and also pro-Indian.

The same Imran N Hosein who supported TTP killing our soldiers and declaring our soldiers as bot wortht of Jannat, the same who make takfir on the whole Turkish nation started from Sultan Mehmet el Fatih.

Worst thing is looking at his age (by his profile photo I'm assuming) he seems to be like a 10 years old kid's spirit stucked up into the body of an old man..... :)

@AgNoStiC MuSliM @waz

Ageism should not be allowed on this forum. Please perma-ban this abusive member.

Indians are trying to personally attack our OP, thinking he may back down.

No, I am saying that he had the superior aircraft vs two of the opponents, and we really do not know what happened when the Mirage was shot down.
That makes it hard to draw any conclusions at all.
The Mirage pilot went ahead and became an Ace later, so perhaps his fighting skills was improved by the negative feedback.
No Bro,

He just wants to explain that if the **** pilot win it is in all case because he is skilled, and if the Indian one win, it is because he has a better jet. :hitwall:

This is a mouthpiece of Imran N Hosein, who is a Russian puppet, Iran apologist, and also pro-Indian.

The same Imran N Hosein who supported TTP killing our soldiers and declaring our soldiers as bot wortht of Jannat, the same who make takfir on the whole Turkish nation started from Sultan Mehmet el Fatih.

Tell you what, prove to me how I am an Iran lover, or whatever else you've concocted in your binary head. I will give you one chance, then what follows, you will be entirely responsible for.

Last edited:
No Bro,

He just wants to explain that if the **** pilot win it is in all case because he is skilled, and if the Indian one win, it is because he has a better jet. :hitwall:
And how does it involves an Indian pilot in this particular argument, either show your real flags or stop trying to prove your loyalty with cheap banter.

we need F-16V's not just old frames but at least 18 new ones to counter 36 Rafale .

we need F-16V's not just old frames but at least 18 new ones to counter 36 Rafale .

Dear Sir . Actually America has used us and thrown the tissue paper. Now do not expect that it will give us the new block of F-16 v against its new baby India.There should be another option to consider

The french trainers said they never see so skilled and gifted pilots. Never.

so does this mean that IAF pilots are better than French Pilots ? Interesting ..
second what you expect the country who is selling billions of dollars worth planes to a country ? oh hey India we want you to buy our jets, but your pilots sucks .. LOL

And you think that Indian pilots are not passionate and talentfull? You don't think they are ready to give their life for their country?
Sure they are.

Just a small information about the indian pilots after they came in France to train on the Mirage 2000 : The french trainers said they never see so skilled and gifted pilots. Never.
Same was said some months ago about indian Rafale pilots.

The jeans shirt seller tells the buyer, this dress will look great on your beautiful body :-)

Back
Top Bottom