What's new

RAFALE VS F-16 BLOCK52+

Dude either your posts are written in french.. or I suck at English.
since all you seem to be doing is ending up in the same "MKI MKI !" syndrome..
You are bringing in all sorts of statistical variables to somehow show that the IAF was invincible that day.
If that is the only result you wish to seek.
then have it.. and leave the discussion... I have no more time to waste.

Definitely, it's the former,.... I surely wish and hope the PAF authorities release the HUD shot of the SU-30 near Murid-K. !!!

Bucket of ice cold water comes to mind.

Khan Sahib

Once the MKI's start crossing the border, attrition will kick in and IAF will start loosing fighters, thats a no brainer shooting down an aircraft with an RCS of an elephant. Keep in mind that we will be fighting to our strength and that is combat in WVR, MKI's advantage relies on heavy loads and taking out fighters from stand off ranges. If the IAF does not wants to cross the border and wants to fight from stand off ranges, than sure PAF is in a position now to accept batte from stand off ranges, they can fire the R73 and we will return the favour by firing the AIM120C and SD10B. Another very important factor, besides AD fighters, there are going to be dozens of SAMS lighting up and unleashing their load on the incoming intruder. I think by now its an open secret(thanks to some a** holes on the net) that PAF is in possession of SAMS that have never been published, at least officially by the PAF. Thanks to our Chinese friends we do possess assets that can target bogies at high altitudes and they are deadly accurate.

The biggest gap in recent time in Pakistan's Air Defence was not having top radar coverage in Balochistan; due to MKI's endurance, it could have gone round the Indian Ocean and penetrate from that grey area. That problem has been pretty much solved as PAF has placed additional ground radar assets in the area and the introduction of AWACS will definitely cover that blind spot. If you look at the overall picture of Pakistan's Radar Coverage of our Eastern and Coastal Areas, there are not many blind spots through which the IAF can penetrate unless off course they had the Raptor.

The next war at max will not be more than 2 or 3 days, this is also stated in the new Indian War Doctrine. For that, PAF has enough resources to withstand and carry out their own strike missions against IAF targets. PAF has a record of hitting hard and fast, the organizational deployment and the exercises that PAF has carried out makes it clear that they do have the capability of defending their skies and hitting the enemy back with lightning speed. Dont look too much into the IAF numerical superiority; break this superiority down into Close Air Support, Air Defence, Air Superiority and placing stand by aircrafts near the Chinese border and you will see that numerical superiority disappear. I have my severe doubts about IAF crossing over and reducing the PAF in the rubbles, thats just fanboy talk.

Nice but when a MKI goes down it will take atleast 2 targets down.. It carries more missile and tracks more of target and can engage more targets ... it can carry 12 missile types at the same time..

Hilarious, have you ever heard of something called Anti BVR Tactics? I am pretty sure you haven't because you have developed your knowledge reading the Wikipedia :D, PAF has been practicing Anti BVR Tactics since 1987 when the VVS introduced the MIG29 in Afghanistan. Thus PAF pilots are well versed in performing Anti BVR Manoeuvres, just as the Turks with their superior Block 52's armed with AIM120s failed to get a lock on PAF's Block 15's when PAF executed its Anti BVR Drills, this was confirmed by Air Cmdr Muradk. Keep dreaming if your thinking that PAF F16's did not lock on the MIG29's within its kill range, your making the F16 pilot sound extremely stupid if he didn't.

I love the Double Standard here :D, IAF is professional because it did not cross the LOC and PAF are a bunch of cowards because they didnt cross the LOC, God you Indians really are hilarious :rofl: living in your own little world.

No excuses at all, PAF was kept in the dark about the entire operation, its because of Kargil that bad blood existed between PAF and PA for a very long time and only under the tenure of the current COAS and CAS has the trust been regained between the two services. First of all, Pakistan Army was never officially part of the operation, atleast that is what they said. Any crossing of PAF fighters to give cover would have made Pakistan look like the bad guy in the world and a full shooting war between India and Pakistan would have broke out. PAF had no reason to send cover to the Indian side as this was a blunder done by PA, they should have cleaned up the mess and not the PAF. Also i agree with the fact that at the time IAF was in a better position to fight an air war than PAF, but all this talk of IAF easily walking all over the PAF is a bunch of B.S.

BVR tactics are fine.. thats why your F-16 where not covering your own men.. isnt a great thing?.. when our 29 spotted two F-16 they should have employed there tactics to cover the men right??.. As i said i expected you people to say PAF was kept in dark.. thats why i said.. PAF could have scramble and given cover in 1 hour when they realised the caneberra went down... you dont need any special tactics like IAF which has to identify targets.. with troops on the ground PAF could have given an easy cover.. the reality is PAF cant give .. further R-77 was a long range missile ... it has good non escape zone.. which made your PAF to stay outside LoC.. agreed or not .. IA and IAF didnt cross LoC which was well acknowledged by the entire nation... while you people got criticized very badly..

Definitely, it's the former,.... I surely wish and hope the PAF authorities release the HUD shot of the SU-30 near Murid-K. !!!

Yes unless it comes out... it is a fake news which was busted by IAF to release the pressure exerted by Pakistan due the international pressure.. This is a not a new thing which your ISI/Army continues to bruise the imaginary thing.. As far as i know .. there is no complain also lodged in the Indian embassy .. dont you think isnt this funny?...

because in recent navy clash a complaint was raised

Hilarious, have you ever heard of something called Anti BVR Tactics? I am pretty sure you haven't because you have developed your knowledge reading the Wikipedia :D, PAF has been practicing Anti BVR Tactics since 1987 when the VVS introduced the MIG29 in Afghanistan. Thus PAF pilots are well versed in performing Anti BVR Manoeuvres, just as the Turks with their superior Block 52's armed with AIM120s failed to get a lock on PAF's Block 15's when PAF executed its Anti BVR Drills, this was confirmed by Air Cmdr Muradk.

Failed to achieve lock on using anti BVR ? How was this achieved ? Anti BVR tacts are used to either break the lock on - or defeat the incoming BVR missile...has something changed ?

sure this time do it dont wait for the right time as you guys always do lol

Yes unless it comes out... it is a fake news which was busted by IAF to release the pressure exerted by Pakistan due the international pressure.. This is a not a new thing which your ISI/Army continues to bruise the imaginary thing.. As far as i know .. there is no complain also lodged in the Indian embassy .. dont you think isnt this funny?...

because in recent navy clash a complaint was raised

Can't exactly make out as to what you are saying, ......but if you are implying that this all is fake news, then at best, you are in the wrong debate......
The news of the Indian intrusion wasn't exactly printed in small writing and published in some dark corner.
The naval incident occurred during a rescue mission in International waters,...... a little different to when two hostile neighbours are in a war footing.

lol
dude it was a fake news.

Moreover you think PAF wouldn't have released this said shot.

sure this time do it dont wait for the right time as you guys always do lol

You mean something like you people are efficient at doing...... like start blaming Pakistan, while the fire fight is happening in the Taj.

Can't exactly make out as to what you are saying, ......but if you are implying that this all is fake news, then at best, you are in the wrong debate......
The news of the Indian intrusion wasn't exactly printed in small writing and published in some dark corner.
The naval incident occurred during a rescue mission in International waters,...... a little different to when two hostile neighbours are in a war footing.
Anything which they fand opposite to their "beliefs" is fake news even if it is qouted by BBC. so leave them, its no point in making an argument if the other side is not willing to believe in it..............they are all "linkers" :lol:

You mean something like you people are efficient at doing...... like start blaming Pakistan, while the fire fight is happening in the Taj.

Don't deprive them of their bread and butter....and people say Pakistani's dont like Indians. Here you go with a solid reason why not :)

Don't deprive them of their bread and butter....and people say Pakistani's dont like Indians. Here you go with a solid reason why not :)

I guess we are not accustomed to..... washing the soap before the hands.

lol diverting the topic again well it is in you what else can i accept from a person who think by winning air war you have won the whole war :rolleyes::fie:

The bottom line is IA and IAF achieved its objective i.e push back all intruders and recapture the posts.
The failure by top pak army brass to correctly assess the response from India was collosal to say the least.

Once again Indian Armed Forces achieved what the country wanted from it. Period

BTW Rafale owns f-16 :P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom