What's new

Rafale deal: An expensive buy

Is Rafale capable of Electronic attack like Growler

I thought Spectra is a Defensive Suite
well i cant find the Link but on some other forum a french buy gave a link which prooved/showed how a rafale can do electronik attack job much with its SPECTRA i may be wrong as im not very good at digging but even then bieng a passive syatem still it has limited capbilty plus all those heavy load of offensive weapons to neutralize any thread in owr kind of naighbourhhood

well i cant find the Link but on some other forum a french buy gave a link which prooved/showed how a rafale can do electronik attack job much with its SPECTRA i may be wrong as im not very good at digging but even then bieng a passive syatem still it has limited capbilty plus all those heavy load of offensive weapons to neutralize any thread in owr kind of naighbourhhood

For Electronic attack we might use some Heavy Russian jammers like
KHIBINY

Spectra is not an offensive electronic attack like growler: Growler can protect several plane and SPECTRA is able to protect one plane. So each Rafale need to have Spectra and it wouldn't be the case for Growler.
In the French product CARBONE is the one closest of Growler, but it's only a demonstrator because it was fine and work very well but we estimate that SPECTRA is smarter.

The Next Generation Jammer (NGJ) will replace the growler and is comparable to CARBONE.
https://defence.pk/threads/the-rafale-hidden-beauties-and-its-future.422896/#post-8172035

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom