What's new

Rafale combat aircraft deal in FINAL STAGES : Manohar Parrikar

I was never in doubt about the decision of IAF or GoI, it is the fanboys here that make it look funny :P
It is never good to create so much hype about the "rumored" plans that when they do not meet the reality one have to hide behind lies and present excuses :D
The truth is there was so much hype created around MMRCA by the internet warriors, the end result make them look stupid really.:lol:
Not to point you out or anyone, it i the general way people handle things on the forum. The BEST part is,, they are never short of excuses, Lolz

I would say you are lying,, Pure and simple!
AND TRUE AS WELL

I am not a fan of these big ticket purchases. Also have no delusions on how patriotism is used by those in power to keep us in check while they make money we can't even begin to think of.

OTOH, knowing that, can not really grudge these small pleasures to fanboys, can we?

I am not a fan of these big ticket purchases. Also have no delusions on how patriotism is used by those in power to keep us in check while they make money we can't even begin to think of.

OTOH, knowing that, can not really grudge these small pleasures to fanboys, can we?

No we cant,, but still that do not make that right now. Specially the extent that is all taken to. :)
I hope you will understand what i mean.

THINGS like that lead to the stupid fights that derail the threads, throw us off-topic. First it was the chest thumping(Indian side) and the counter arguments for self-assuarance (Pakistani Side) that were the problem, NOW it is ridiculing and pun (Pakistani Side) and lame excuses and arguments (Indian side) that create the problem. :)

No we cant,, but still that do not make that right now. Specially the extent that is all taken to. :)
I hope you will understand what i mean.

THINGS like that lead to the stupid fights that derail the threads, throw us off-topic. First it was the chest thumping(Indian side) and the counter arguments for self-assuarance (Pakistani Side) that were the problem, NOW it is ridiculing and pun (Pakistani Side) and lame excuses and arguments (Indian side) that create the problem. :)

Don't worry, we are exacting revenge on Su35 threads ;)

I was never in doubt about the decision of IAF or GoI, it is the fanboys here that make it look funny :P
It is never good to create so much hype about the "rumored" plans that when they do not meet the reality one have to hide behind lies and present excuses :D
The truth is there was so much hype created around MMRCA by the internet warriors, the end result make them look stupid really.:lol:
Not to point you out or anyone, it i the general way people handle things on the forum. The BEST part is,, they are never short of excuses, Lolz

I would say you are lying,, Pure and simple!
AND TRUE AS WELL

YET, you my friend, were among the biggest supporter of the procurement along with..... mmmmm... ALL other Indian members here?
I remember the jibes and chants, the claims and chest thumping,, THAT IS WHAT MAKES IT HILARIOUS bro :lol:,, i mean i know you wont feel that way but that is what it is too the rest of the members. :P

Why would i??
you do a great job at it so i wont interfere
:)

Word of advise, for EVERYONE,, Before bragging about a possible future procurement, do make sure that it will happen. AND if you cannot confirm that,, keep the chest thumping to a level where if that do not happen it is not so embarrassing. OR, simply be embarrassment proof, mutmaeen beygairat as we call here. :cheesy: EVERYONE!!

1.go check then i was the first to confirmly say that rafale would be chosen as MRCA

2.i never liked rafale or ever said it will come in numbers which IAF was asking i always said it is a done deal but numbers would be very less and that i said just a month after naMo took office ... go check

3.i also said land version of FA-18 EF advanced super horent just might also sneak in but its highly doubtfull it can onli come if rafale is not selected and hiorent might be selected if americans are ready to give the growler variant

4.as for pakistanies jumping with joy over delay in indian procourment i guess they are not wrong

cheers mate :coffee:

Last edited:
Don't worry, we are exacting revenge on Su35 threads ;)
Yeah that is what i am talking about. No matter who is doing it,, it ultimately effects the quality of thread.
but still, frankly speaking,, the excitement about Su35 was not anywhere close to that surrounding MMRCA, plus that dragged along for almost a decade if i remember correctly. "PAF buying Su35 stupidity" tu kal ka bacha ha :lol:

can u tell me the tejas payload, radar range, and engine thrust is limited to 89kn while jf 17 has has increased thrust 91.2 kn
while limiting its life 2000 hrs if they increased 96 kn it would be reduce 1200-1500 hrs still enough
payload of tejas is 3500 kg while jf is 4000kg
radar range for tejas for 5m2 is 45 km while is 105 km according to official book let
flight ceiling of tejas is 15 km jft is 16.5km
only thrust to weight ratio is better tejas has 1.07 while jf has 0.97 but it might 1.05 by now bcz of increased thrust
now from this i see that jf is better than tejas

only prototypes are flying from 2007 in aero india it has been 9 years still flying in prototypes even lsp 1 is considered a prototype
Post the link of of your source, because by writing this you are looking like a mad ***.
payload of Tejas is 4000 kg while jf is 2700 kg.

Last edited:
1.go check then i was the first to confirmly say that rafale would be chosen as MRCA

2.i never liked rafale or ever said it will come in numbers which IAF was asking i always said it is a done deal but numbers would be very less and that i said just a month after naMo took office ... go check

3.i also said land version of FA-18 EF advanced super horent just might also sneak in but its highly doubtfull it can onli come if rafale is not selected and hiorent might be selected if americans are ready to give the growler variant

4.as for pakistanies jumping with joy over delay in indian procourment i guess they are not wrong

5.i for one never brag about any furure deal till its signed ithats not my stayle but ya one thing i always wanted for all indian fighter planes and missiles is the DSI tech .... cheers mate :coffee:

awww,,, you took it to heart mate...

No shame in being happy when your military claim some new procurement plans. WE ALL DO,, look at the premature excitment surrounding Su35 (in Pakistan), even though NOTHING COMPARED TO THE DECADE LONG MARATHON TRANSMISSION ABOUT MMRCA, not yet anyway. NO sham in being happy about the progress of your country/military.
The thing is just do not do all that chili jumping, tea sipping, sarcastic laughing, ROFL emojies, not over do them at least unless it is all done and dusted. That is a bit premature and makes one look bad when the truth unravels.
PLUS, the Pakistanis are jumping all right,, it do have something to do with another of IAF's plan yielding nada, but just a little something!! The more emotions are a response of bursting into laughter when they think about all those years of claims from Indian fellows here.

About the DSI, well yes, no doubt it is a good tech improvement but i doubt that it will make a crap plane fly,, which must be the primary concern... let alone make it a WORLD BEST PLANE, something like EF, no like Rafale, oooo no sorry like T-50 that some also like to call FGFA. Still if you are interested you may "make in India" and ask USA to make one for you. :lol:

Chill dude,, as @Stag112 mentions, it is all happening, even though not right but still.

That depends on Cars and Countries Producing it actually.
For instance,

If Myanmar is BUYING F22s ( IF it can ) or JF17s ( IT ONLY can ) has a sharp contrast to Canada producing Avro Arrow.
Some will make a showoff of thieir moronic greycells , but the fact is, they wont understand the differnece between BUYING F22s and DEVELOPING the Arrow.

Of course JF17 is Flying and Avro was only built 2-4 in numbers.
Its Hard to realize that Tejas is Not just a Fighter like JF17, ( we have Assembled / Produced Jags Migs and even Sukhois ) Its an Aerospace Industry - "The Tejas Aerospace Insustry"

PS : Arrow , with Quadruple. FBW in late 50s got scrapped. It was even advanced to ANY EXISTING , USAF Fighter.
Even if Myanmar could afford the F-22s, some thirty years down the line, they would be well in the process of upgrading them but it's beyond comprehension of some retarded fan boys that some three decades down the line, let alone the learning curve, most projects are close to their service life. And yes you are right, Tejas is unlike any other aircraft, it's like a thirty year old man with umbilical cord still attached and Myanmar buying F-22s wouldn't make the headlines as Tejas has been for decades.

The minister said that issues that came up in talks with the French on the Rafale fighter planes, like 50 per cent offset clause, have "almost been sorted out".

Refusing to put a timeline on when the final contract will be signed, Parrikar said, "It is in the final stages of price negotiations."

Prime Minister Narendra Modi had announced in April this year during his visit to France that India will acquire 36 Rafale planes in fly-away condition under a government-to- government contract.

That sums it up .By the way Rafael name got so much publicity by being in headlines all the time .another Meera (pakistani)
upload_2015-11-18_14-26-3.jpeg

Even if Myanmar could afford the F-22s, some thirty years down the line, they would be well in the process of upgrading them but it's beyond comprehension of some retarded fan boys that some three decades down the line, let alone the learning curve, most projects are close to their service life. And yes you are right, Tejas is unlike any other aircraft, it's like a thirty year old man with umbilical cord still attached and Myanmar buying F-22s wouldn't make the headlines as Tejas has been for decades.

You see let me show you where do you "knowingly" show your moronic knowledge ( if i reacall nothing has changed since pas 4-5 years ) and yet FAIL to "comprehend"

#1. IGMDP : India could have focused , what it needed, a Ballistic Missile. But they went ahead for FIVE Separate programs, built and eco system for Ballistic Missiles and now they even have things Beyond ICBMs. ABM , QBM , AAM which are fruits of the "IGMDP" eco system. The games in Hypersonic Era and RAMJETs has started to mature.

#2. ALH/LCH/LUH : India could have bought Helos, but they Built the ALH eco system. The quick development of LCH and LUH reveals how useful the fruits of our Broad Rotary Systems.

#3. Subs / ACCs : It was ambitious and Infact Over Ambitiou , But We did manage to do it. Our nave is almost 100% Free ( In terms of capacity ) from Imports. It can 'make in India" Nuclear Subs , Carriers, Destropers and Frigates...even Naval Fighter Jets.

So, you see, Pakistan is going for a deliberate suicide by NOT following China and India. Making Fake and Moronic Openions on Tejas and Arjun for Masturbation wont help....

We in India dare to respect China and Chinese Achievements....who have set high...standards..be it defence economny.. u name it.... and thats why we are keen to match them... is the same with YOU and YOUR NATION ?

Its time to introspect...and understand, that : YOU CANT REACH MARS using WATER CAR ENGINEERS.

You see let me show you where do you "knowingly" show your moronic knowledge ( if i reacall nothing has changed since pas 4-5 years ) and yet FAIL to "comprehend"

#1. IGMDP : India could have focused , what it needed, a Ballistic Missile. But they went ahead for FIVE Separate programs, built and eco system for Ballistic Missiles and now they even have things Beyond ICBMs. ABM , QBM , AAM which are fruits of the "IGMDP" eco system. The games in Hypersonic Era and RAMJETs has started to mature.

#2. ALH/LCH/LUH : India could have bought Helos, but they Built the ALH eco system. The quick development of LCH and LUH reveals how useful the fruits of our Broad Rotary Systems.

#3. Subs / ACCs : It was ambitious and Infact Over Ambitiou , But We did manage to do it. Our nave is almost 100% Free ( In terms of capacity ) from Imports. It can 'make in India" Nuclear Subs , Carriers, Destropers and Frigates...even Naval Fighter Jets.

So, you see, Pakistan is going for a deliberate suicide by NOT following China and India. Making Fake and Moronic Openions on Tejas and Arjun for Masturbation wont help....

We in India dare to respect China and Chinese Achievements....who have set high...standards..be it defence economny.. u name it.... and thats why we are keen to match them... is the same with YOU and YOUR NATION ?

Its time to introspect...and understand, that : YOU CANT REACH MARS using WATER CAR ENGINEERS.

They say you can't describe sunrise to a blind person but to dumb fellow i guess you even have to explain what is sunrise,
Characters like you are good at grasping straws to cover their shortcomings.
Let's see, just for the basics, of late, IAF even had to import a basic trainer like the PC-7, before that it was the British Hawk trainers, now i don't need to spoon feed you about PAC Mashaq and K-8.... India was making the likes of Ajeet and HF-24s in the 60s thus had the nucloeus of aircraft industry decades before Pakistan, while today Pakistan is exporting basic trainers and jets produced in joint ventures, India is still scribbling on the drawing board.
All in all, if the likes of DRDO was what the fan boys are portraying, it wouldn't be called Pakistan's secret weapon in certain circles.

BRIG HEMANT MAHAJAN NATIONAL SECURITY: DRDO IS CALLED SECRET WEAPON OF ISI & PAKISTAN

They say you can't describe sunrise to a blind person but to dumb fellow i guess you even have to explain what is sunrise,
Let's see, just for the basics, of late, IAF even had to import a basic trainer like the PC-7, before that it was the British Hawk trainers, now i don't need to spoon feed you about PAC Mashaq and K-8.... India was making the likes of Ajeet and HF-24s in the 60s thus had the nucloeus of aircraft industry decades before Pakistan, while today Pakistan is exporting basic trainers and jets produced in joint ventures, India is still scribbling on the drawing board.
All in all, if the likes of DRDO was what the fan boys are portraying, it wouldn't be called Pakistan's secret weapon in certain circles.

BRIG HEMANT MAHAJAN NATIONAL SECURITY: DRDO IS CALLED SECRET WEAPON OF ISI & PAKISTAN

@Windjammer

Technologically speaking India is 30 years AHEAD of Pakistan

The whole world knows about Pakistani technological COMPETENCE
and achievements ; so please spare us all this nonsense

We Know what has been the Pakistani contribution in JF 17

Jammer Mia,

Falto bolne ki aadat aur tumara bachapana gaya nahi abhi tak. Misaal Di jati hai... Par Apnai Chutiyapa Sabit Karne k lie nahi...To whom are you fooling ?

Comparing India and Pakistan ? And Ending with Better Export Figures for Pakistan ?
We have reached Mars and Moon... We have made ICBMs.. and Nuclear Subs....Hypersonic Missiles and Cryo Engines.... Kis Duniya me ho Bhai ??

Let me tell you the Biggest issue with You and Your Nation : CELEBRATING INDIAN FAILURES....and NOT PLANNING YOUR OWN SUCCESS !

I wont waste my time over you....>> you can't describe sunrise to a blind person but to dumb fellow i guess you even have to explain what is sunrise. Applies Perfectly for you and Your comparision.

Back
Top Bottom