What's new

Rafale combat aircraft deal in FINAL STAGES : Manohar Parrikar

Jammer Mia,

Falto bolne ki aadat aur tumara bachapana gaya nahi abhi tak. Misaal Di jati hai... Par Apnai Chutiyapa Sabit Karne k lie nahi...To whom are you fooling ?

Comparing India and Pakistan ? And Ending with Better Export Figures for Pakistan ?
We have reached Mars and Moon... We have made ICBMs.. and Nuclear Subs....Hypersonic Missiles and Cryo Engines.... Kis Duniya me ho Bhai ??

Let me tell you the Biggest issue with You and Your Nation : CELEBRATING INDIAN FAILURES....and NOT PLANNING YOUR OWN SUCCESS !

I wont waste my time over you....>> you can't describe sunrise to a blind person but to dumb fellow i guess you even have to explain what is sunrise. Applies Perfectly for you and Your comparision.

Look at the topic and you digressing to indulge in chest thumping.... what does Mars mission has to do with your incompetency in the subject fields....apparently North Korea claims to have nuclear capability but does that help it in it's overall situation...so just two lines for your high Horse claims.

1: Char anna ki murghi aur bara anna ka masala.
2: Meri Bili muj sey hi miaoun. !!

1: Char anna ki murghi aur bara anna ka masala.
2: Meri Bili muj sey hi miaoun. !!

Not impressed at all ; NONE of these LINES fit in this situation

I also have THREE for you

1 KHISIANI Billi Khamba NOCHE

2 Angoor KHATTE HAIN

3 HATHI chale Bazaar ; ***** Bhonke hazaar

Not impressed at all ; NONE of these LINES fit in this situation

I also have THREE for you

1 KHISIANI Billi Khamba NOCHE

2 Angoor KHATTE HAIN

3 HATHI chale Bazaar ; ***** Bhonke hazaar
The third one squarely applies to your kind who are just stray on PDF....with no one paying attention to your barking.
And don't tag me again.

The third one squarely applies to your kind who are just stray on PDF....with no one paying attention to your barking.
And don't tag me again.

So you can say anything about INDIA and you dont want an INDIAN to reply to you

My post was aimed at you ; does not matter if right now few people are reading this thread

You did ; that is enough

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear @GURU DUTT I had this little fight with Windy ; just have a look

You can also send your reply to Windy in your Trademark style

Last edited:
And don't tag me again.

Then what r u doing here in the Indian section?

Back
Top Bottom