What's new

Rafael: ZERO flying hours BUT got scratched on Day 1

Speaks volume about the level of professionalism at IAF. This is their defence minister we are talking about here. I mean I don’t mean to disrespect their culture or anything but this is simply ridiculous. I bet the people at Dassault are laughing their asses off.

Do Kaalay jootay bhi latka deyna en RAfales ke wing tips pe.
dil jalta hai to jalne de .

To be honest, no. We never worship anything, or seek blessings from anyone, but Allah almighty. These worldly toys come and go. Today is F16 tommorow will be something else. Can't change our gods with the pace of technology.. :)
kale bakre kaun kat deta hai ?

whether india buys rafale or pakistan buys F16, its important to ponder, what are they countries doing in RnD importing all the stuff and producing abs zero.

regards

You guys dont understand sarcasm , do ye ?
No sense of humor in people these days.
Now to add to your sarcastic post
We are all doomed the Rafale will raze everything to the ground. They have fine tuned their engines to run on Cow Waste.

I imagine the coconut went all the way from India :woot:

How about paf, no seeking blessings from the almighty or the local Mullah? Just curious
Not at all. We dont worship or pray for our weapons like absolute creeps. I was kìnd of shocked that rajnath decided not to do a cow urine spray on the poor Rafale. We only pray to THE ONE TRUE GOD for success against the enemy.

jalne walon ka muh kala .
ok
images - 2019-10-09T181942.923.jpeg

Do you have any evidence that we sacrificed black goats on defense purchases? Ofcourse we do that, but not on such occasions.
I have seen you people doing it infront of pia aircraft.

Indians buy latest fighter plane from France to protect them but then had to buy Lemons, Coconut and Chilies to protect the fighter plane.

EGW-Pf-UcAAcsUV.jpg

Indians buy latest fighter plane from France to protect them but then had to buy Lemons, Coconut and Chilies to protect the fighter plane.

EGW-Pf-UcAAcsUV.jpg
That many coconut and lemon .... :what:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom