What's new

Rafael: ZERO flying hours BUT got scratched on Day 1

Hi bro I respect your work but lets not be ridiculous with such posts. Rafael even in monkeys hand is still a threat for our latest F-16s.

Hi bro I respect your work but lets not be ridiculous with such posts. Rafael even in monkeys hand is still a threat for our latest F-16s.

Lol, I'd love to see "In Mutra we trust" written on that refueling bag, lol.

Satire is never about Bravado or Modesty.

While GOP should pat their backs for a successful China visit for some goodies, PAF can concentrate on honing their skills with PL15 etc and new bags of EW tricks waiting to surprise more Abhinandans, we must enjoy these little tidbits of bravado hard-earned as spoils of a well fought aerial combat.

Here is to "Up yours" again IAF :enjoy:, lol, and Kudos @Trailer23 , lol, you never disappoint with your creativity.

It was meant to be taken as a joke. One needs to have a sense of humor since neither of us would be piloting 'our latest F-16s'.

But I respect your views (too) and won't tag you (& others) looking to give unwarranted lectures that i'm frankly not interested in.

P.S.: Message was clearly received the first time.

Expected payload

71777947_2314538945324943_3126913182795300864_o.png

Lets be serious people, we should have a poll on how long it will take for India to crash her first Rafale!! I give it 14-16months from actual delivery.. can someone add a poll to the thread?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom