What's new

Rafael: ZERO flying hours BUT got scratched on Day 1

Engineers who might have worked on the project must be laughing while seeing this. Total circus.

I imagine the coconut went all the way from India :woot:

How about paf, no seeking blessings from the almighty or the local Mullah? Just curious

How about paf, no seeking blessings from the almighty or the local Mullah? Just curious
To be honest, no. We never worship anything, or seek blessings from anyone, but Allah almighty. These worldly toys come and go. Today is F16 tommorow will be something else. Can't change our gods with the pace of technology.. :)

You fine?
We don't need to go anywhere, call anyone to seek blessings.
We are blessed where we are by keeping our faith and "Intentions" clean.

Even the indian Muslims who visit graves of people are doing "shirk". Even when they bind threads/tawiz to their arms and neck and all.

God is every where, and closer to us than anything else. And our contact is directly with Him, and we do not need anyone or anything to help with that contact.

That's being used as the fuel. Also, IAF's primary weapon of choice is to drop gau mutra filled fuel tanks on Pak installations

I was actually being serious mate.

Gaae mata should pilot it back to India for naik shugun.

Stay mad chutiya Pakis, keep flying your ancient F-16s and dreaming up fake stories of shooting down Su30s LOL chutiyas

9yGMypE.gif

IMCcgXM.gif

t1OPATd.gif

yzx4Mkh.gif
I'll give you 26/11 for trying

Anyone taking bets on when the IAF gonna crash their first Rafale...

2020 or 2021?

I honestly won't be surprised 'cause well, they've mastered the art.

your concern is genuine and appreciated by all indians
In all honesty. Indian Air Force is deadly. Especially for the ones on ground in India. Those bloody aircrafts fall from the sky all the time.

Hell, the locals in India aren't even safe during Air Shows.

Tell me, what do you guys do for an encore..., 'cause Air-to-Air combat isn't your thing.

If your Air Warriors want to draw attention to themselves, tell 'em to wear a skirt.

Another display of unprofessionalism of IAF left a mark on brand new Rafael at the worship ceremony; a scratch on expensive paint of zero-hour Rafael :o:

Could NOT imagine a person who could get his precious asset dented even when it was parked in the showroom until today. o_O

Well, all the blame go to coconuts & lemons; possible supplied by ISI.

EGYiNAiWwAUxkG8

EGYiNjxWkAEUbie

EGYiNuzWsAAAOKo
Speaks volume about the level of professionalism at IAF. This is their defence minister we are talking about here. I mean I don’t mean to disrespect their culture or anything but this is simply ridiculous. I bet the people at Dassault are laughing their asses off.

Do Kaalay jootay bhi latka deyna en RAfales ke wing tips pe.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom