What's new

RAF Eurofighter Typhoons 'beaten by Pakistani F-16s'

1) One Pakistani Soldier is equal to 10 Indian soldiers....This myth was propogated consciously in Pakistani Awam and soldiers by Paksitani generals out of necessity.....as Indians have numerical superiority....WE KNOW THE END RESULT.......Bangladesh.

2) PAF Pilots have awesome abilities having been trained by Martians...........This myth is being again propogated as PAF is no where near IAF....be it numbers, quality of machine or man manning the -pit............( case in point is Kargil where PAF was hiding out of sheer fear of IAF).......WHAT WILL BE THE END RESULT OF THIS MYTH...WILL THE HISTORY REPEATS?

Your post has been reported SIR... Congrats

As Santro rightly pointed out, no one seemed as bothered including the airforces operating the EF or the EU Consortium, than people from across the border, and the reason is obvious, they short listed it along with rafale for MMRCA. As far as my knowledge is concerned, there are many aircrafts that our pilots "killed" during training exercises, including the recent Saudi exercise, so their goes the F-15Cs too. But these are training exercises and must be treated that way. I mentioned earlier that not many airforces in the world today are as efficient as Israelis and PAF when it comes to WVR engagements and there is a reason for it. Both countries face a huge odd in their neighborhood so they have to be on their toes. The "LOST" decade made us tough and resilient and it shows how much blood and sweat PAF has spent on a handful of resources it had till the arrival of JFTs, Erieye, IFRs and blk 52s. They dearly deserve it!

BUT NOW WE HAVE SOME OF THE WORLD'S BEST BVR MISSILES IN OUR AIR FORCE N DECENT PLATFORMS FOR LAUNCHING THEM.IF PAF 25 YR OLD F-16A CAN KILL EF IN WVR,WHICH IS CLAIMED TO BE THE SECOND BEST FIGHTER IN THE WORLD, THEN OUR F-16C WITH AMRAAMS N APG 68 V9 CAN SHOOT ANY JET IN BVR ENGAGEMENT AS WELL(OFF COURSE NOT THE RAPTOR).

Why are we all fighting? why not verify what really happened,If theres no denial or acceptance from any AF then just leave it,Why spread it that far.

Why is the incident such an issue is what I ask??
Heck some Indian by the name of Khukri has been going into every goddamn forum where this topic came up and posting BS.

Is it that hard to swallow if it happened.. or that stark to ignore??
when the USAF colonel went on stage he was torn apart...
I hate to generalize it.. but its basic self esteem issues man..
Plain and simple.. there is no denial from any AF.. perhaps it never happened.. perhaps they dont even bother with it..
The Italians dont.. the RAF does not.. neither does the EF group ..
Wait.. who is bothered.. why its the Indians off course.. the PAF getting credit for anything??.. blasphemy..
Cheap BS.. I dont care whether it happened or not.. but I am dismayed by the response of some Indians in this thread.

In response to your question, why this attitude is shown from you side when people are debating with facts? If there are people asking valid questions, why are you so hurt?

In response to your question, why this attitude is shown from you side when people are debating with facts? If there are people asking valid questions, why are you so hurt?

Facts?
What facts?

There are valid questions..
and there are ignorant arguments..
What is being used more?

Which side brought up the whole 65 ,71 and other histories??
And has been continously using it in a cynical posture?

I have only seen a few "valid" questions..
most are all on the line of
"I doubt it and you lost 71 and yada yada yada"

All valid answers have been given a cursory glance by most.. and the same demeaning and patronizing tone maintained.

Valid questions my foot.

This is the sad reality of human nature, people find it far easier to be polite and accepting when they themselves are the ones in a favorable position...but when a person is forced to accept a negative thing, they struggle with the very concept.
These type of exercises happen very often and many planes are shot down...the whole point of these exercises...to hone skills against other aircraft...but it really is sad at the reaction of some to this news.
Many will accept the PAF is a formidable force, but then refuse to deal with any proof of that...as long as the prowess of the PAF is a distant thought, it is all good...but as soon as it becomes more real...everyone goes crazy.

Facts?
What facts?

There are valid questions..
and there are ignorant arguments..
What is being used more?

Which side brought up the whole 65 ,71 and other histories??
And has been continously using it in a cynical posture?

I have only seen a few "valid" questions..
most are all on the line of
"I doubt it and you lost 71 and yada yada yada"

All valid answers have been given a cursory glance by most.. and the same demeaning and patronizing tone maintained.

Valid questions my foot.
There were members who posted facts that Typhoon did not participated in those exercise. You choose to talk about trolls, ignored what I meant. Anyways sadly you have already decided to generalize Indian posters. Every poster is different and since we do not join as a group technically we should be treated separate, even sad when some mods freak out ignoring this, why don't you generalize other nationalities why all love for us. There are 100 of Pakistani troll too.

i did, its not a source, please read yourself before you comment, I can post anything and say the Obama said this, would you believe it ?

Well kid I can guarantee you that Alan Warne did confirmed about this incident. And this is not only reported by WJ but also by another respected member from another forum. You believe it. Good. You don't believe it. Who cares.

Well kid I can guarantee you that Alan Warne did confirmed about this incident. And this is not only reported by WJ but also by another respected member from another forum. You believe it. Good. You don't believe it. Who cares.

Alan Warne didn't conferm it , he made another twist by saying that it was not RAF typhoon but the italian typhoons ...
intrestingly , PAF didn't take part in either excersice when typhoon came to turky , RAF bring it in 2009 , italians bring it in 2008..

It is good that Pakistanis proved better than the RAF in close combat.

However, what one must keep in mind that there is a huge market in Asia for MMRCA and F 16 has to be propped up.

This 'unnamed', 'reliable source' is a journalistic ploy to promote a sponsored point.

The PAF beat the RAF. That should not be any reason for not wanting to name the one being interviewed. After all, the one being interviewed is giving a fact, witnessed by many, and is not leaking a 'national secret'!

Is the link from US?

Alan Warne didn't conferm it , he made another twist by saying that it was not RAF typhoon but the italian typhoons ...
intrestingly , PAF didn't take part in either excersice when typhoon came to turky , RAF bring it in 2009 , italians bring it in 2008..

You are still fooling yourself with this cr@p. facepalm.

intrestingly , PAF didn't take part in either excersice when typhoon came to turky , RAF bring it in 2009 , italians bring it in 2008..[/QUOTE]

Spoon feed time..... again.!!!
Alan Warnes never disclosed the Nationality of the Typhoons in any of his articles much less your pathetic accusation of changing the story, and as for your nonsensical claim, read the following to your heart's content.
October 31, 2008 (by Asif Shamim) - Six Pakistani F-16s have deployed to Konya, Turkey to participate at Anatolian Eagle, a bilateral air exercise similar to Red Flag, starting November 3rd till the 14th.
This will be the fourth time Pakistan has gone to Anatolian Eagle. Previously going in 2004, 2006 & 2007.

The current exercise announcement coincides with Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani's official visit to Turkey.

This will be the 4th exercise of the year. The first took place from April 28 - May 16 while the second was held on June 9-20 and the third session between September 8-16. The last session had participating jets from the United States, Jordan, the United Arab Emirates and NATO.
http://www.f-16.net/news_article3110.html
paf11sqn_166.jpg

Back
Top Bottom