What's new

RAF Eurofighter Typhoons 'beaten by Pakistani F-16s'

Well some time ago an F18 beated F22... No Indian raised voice. Then even T38 beated F22... No Indian again. Yet now it is Pakistani pilot and suddenly they know more then a 1sth class journalist that knows his job. I feel pitty cause if you have nothing to show you start pointing at others.

I never knew F22 was beaten 3 times till date (First being beaten by f16). Can you please provide link to this.

Thanks in advance

I never knew F22 was beaten 3 times till date (First being beaten by f16). Can you please provide link to this.

Thanks in advance

Don't tell me you can not find that? I am not interested in servicing those that defame us on every occasion.

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

f16's beat EFT in an excercise I am not sure what bearing it has on the superiority of aircraft... Just because Mig 21 Bisons were getting hits on F15's at gwalior doesn't make them better a/c's ... real combat is a different game altogether

According to Indians back then the Bison was better then latest F15.

I cant believe this thread is still going. There are enough people verifying this happened so Im sure it did happen. But all air exercises have all sides fly in different scenarios and in the WVR aspect, the PAF pilots came out on top...there were only 3 engagements...that is a pretty small sample size. An experienced pilot in a f-16 will obviously do well against a new fighter in close combat, which comes down to instinct and years of training which make complex maneuvers automatic in the pilots thought process.
I think both sides are getting carried away here...the Eurofighter is far superior than the f-16s we possess, but we arent exactly the Iraqi Air Force and can and will hold our own against all comers.

hasn't you read the interview as yet ,RAF was written all over it , now don't say that interviwer or the pilot make a mistake..

the interview is planted for obvious reasons..
hasn't you read fake wikileaks from pakistani media..
Suggest you read post#147 before causing your self a mischief.
As for your conspiracy theories, let me remind you, the news/interview first appeared some six months earlier.

Windjammer,

No need to waste your time. Like i said before, they cannot believe it as Typhoon has been shortlisted for the so blown out of proportion MMRCA........

Windjammer,

No need to waste your time. Like i said before, they cannot believe it as Typhoon has been shortlisted for the so blown out of proportion MMRCA........

I read you, just imagine if the news comes out that the Rafael was shot down in some exercise. :woot:

They are burning. It is kind of amusing. A self proclaimed superpower takes a few decades to buy something and even then we know that it will be toasted by China. So they start chest pumping and screaming that PAF has no flight hours or lost wars. We can simply compare projects like AK-Arjun, JF17-LCA or Babur-Russian Yakhunt. It is shocking for me that a nation like India can not show real achievements. Let us see what happens with their MRCA. And the top forum of them (BRF) there are multiple posters shouting about they will eradicate Pakistan from earth with their nukes. Guess what happens if you are located next to that nation? Dumber then I ever had imagined.

Are there any respected Air Force sources that acknowledge PAF F-16's beating Italian Typhoon's 3-0 in WVR combat ? Well, are there *any* sources ?
I'm not saying Typhoon is unbeatable. This might have happened but if it did we would all probably know of it the next day itself, through neutral sources. There's no need to maintain secrecy of such events either by either AF's and surely if there was, then whoever disclosed this information basically breached the trust with which he was allowed to access it.

Are there any respected Air Force sources that acknowledge PAF F-16's beating Italian Typhoon's 3-0 in WVR combat ? Well, are there *any* sources ?
I'm not saying Typhoon is unbeatable. This might have happened but if it did we would all probably know of it the next day itself, through neutral sources. There's no need to maintain secrecy of such events either by either AF's and surely if there was, then whoever disclosed this information basically breached the trust with which he was allowed to access it.

During ATLC the Rafale claimed Raptor kills.. The USAF objected..
They claimed EF kills.. there were complains..
After all there was competition.. it was natural..

Here there is competition.. (and downright vile hate from some par the eastern border).. wonder why my countrymen are acting surprised..

During ATLC the Rafale claimed Raptor kills.. The USAF objected..
They claimed EF kills.. there were complains..
After all there was competition.. it was natural..

Here there is competition.. (and downright vile hate from some par the eastern border).. wonder why my countrymen are acting surprised..

Santro, we are arguing about a specific incident, whether that happened or not. The sequence of events makes the story suspicious.
In no way anybody is saying PAF fighters are inferior to Nato pilots or vice versa. Why cant PAF pilot beat a NATO pilot.

Santro, we are arguing about a specific incident, whether that happened or not. The sequence of events makes the story suspicious.
In no way anybody is saying PAF fighters are inferior to Nato pilots or vice versa. Why cant PAF pilot beat a NATO pilot.

Why is the incident such an issue is what I ask??
Heck some Indian by the name of Khukri has been going into every goddamn forum where this topic came up and posting BS.

Is it that hard to swallow if it happened.. or that stark to ignore??
when the USAF colonel went on stage he was torn apart...
I hate to generalize it.. but its basic self esteem issues man..
Plain and simple.. there is no denial from any AF.. perhaps it never happened.. perhaps they dont even bother with it..
The Italians dont.. the RAF does not.. neither does the EF group ..
Wait.. who is bothered.. why its the Indians off course.. the PAF getting credit for anything??.. blasphemy..
Cheap BS.. I dont care whether it happened or not.. but I am dismayed by the response of some Indians in this thread.

As stated earlier, the author of the subject never for once said the victim Typhoon aircraft belonged to the RAF. More over he wouldn't have described an event in a respectable journal if he had any doubts or reservations. Living in the UK, it's very convenient to seek confirmation from the source.

Can you post the link to the interview where they dont mention RAF and only talk about Typhoon.

Most of the discussion and stories in internet rely on this interview.
PAF Falcons - PAF s' Specials - Pakistan Air Force Viper Pilot
In it PAF pilot clearly tells about RAF.

I dont know how authentic is the above link, but just posted because many other stories are referring to that interview.

This was according to a pakistani officer ... Now lets see who beats Rafale

ok...........let me tell person sitting in cockpit also matter alot............so always keep this point in your mind before making these kind of proposals.

Why is the incident such an issue is what I ask??
Heck some Indian by the name of Khukri has been going into every goddamn forum where this topic came up and posting BS.

Is it that hard to swallow if it happened.. or that stark to ignore??
when the USAF colonel went on stage he was torn apart...
I hate to generalize it.. but its basic self esteem issues man..
Plain and simple.. there is no denial from any AF.. perhaps it never happened.. perhaps they dont even bother with it..
The Italians dont.. the RAF does not.. neither does the EF group ..
Wait.. who is bothered.. why its the Indians off course.. the PAF getting credit for anything??.. blasphemy..
Cheap BS.. I dont care whether it happened or not.. but I am dismayed by the response of some Indians in this thread.

Gosh. I can believe I am talking to moderator of this forum. Is it unusual for Indian members to belittle pakistanis or vice versa in this forum?
But you should not paint everybody in same brush.
I would expect same vile remarks from pakistanis, and same chest thumping from Indians if I post something similar. But there would certainly be some pakistani members as well as Indian who would ask a few probing questions.
My response wont be calling all skeptics as troll, but argue with the sane ones with the evidence I got.

Anyway, I am tired now, am out of this thread.

Back
Top Bottom