What's new

RAF Eurofighter Typhoons 'beaten by Pakistani F-16s'

Conclusion of this thread..!
India will defend Eurofighter at any cost just bcoz they have selected it In Their MMRCA.
Praise for Paf Pilots.

according to a Pakistani officer.

I rest my case .

Also concurred by Lewis Page in this article and reported in the latest Air Forces Monthly as well, without ant contradictions from the Brits. You are a moron who never should have been allowed to come into this world and waste our oxygen. I rest my case.

This was according to a pakistani officer ... Now lets see who beats Rafale

If it'll help you sleep at night, it never happened. Pakistan does not operate F-16's anymore,they all went outa service a decade back due to lack of spares. All we have is mock ups now.

only in Jul 2009 , Exercise Anatolian Eagle ,did the Typhoon take part....
that year Pakistan didn't participated...

the article is a lie
Well let me correct you, if you would have gone through the initial interview, the PAF pilot mentioned exchange program with TuAF and did mention that PAF pilots fly TuAF F-16 C/D so it wasn't PAF F-16 A/B but TuAF F-16 C/D. Why dont you guys have such a short memory or jump into a thread unprepared to "enlighten" with your follies

Well let me correct you, if you would have gone through the initial interview, the PAF pilot mentioned exchange program with TuAF and did mention that PAF pilots fly TuAF F-16 C/D so it wasn't PAF F-16 A/B but TuAF F-16 C/D. Why dont you guys have such a short memory or jump into a thread unprepared to "enlighten" with your follies

as per the pilot exchange program only one pakistani F-16 pilot can be there in turky..
do you think that in all three set ups this one PAF pilots will be the one flying the tuaf f-16 against the Typhoon and the Turk pilots just sitting there watching the show and agree to miss the one time oppertunity to fly against the Typhoon , ..
and as i just mention in my last post , it was a year old article which origanally a forum message without any souce given ,

and just look at the first line of the article :
July 1 2010 at 11:28 AM , This interview was taken a couple of months ago. I did not have the time to transcribe it. The identity of the pilot is being withheld and the interview has been edited.

you think the writter has any credibility ?..
The identity of the pilot is being withheld ?...when there is only one PAF F-16 pilot present in turky at any time , for period of 2 years , does it posible to hide his identity ?

and it says interview has been edited , it means it could have been Tornado in place of Typhoon which the PAF face in 2007..

http://www.network54.com/Forum/2480...042018/paf+pilot+interview+pak-tuaf+relations

only in Jul 2009 , Exercise Anatolian Eagle ,did the Typhoon take part....
that year Pakistan didn't participated...

the article is a lie

guess what.. Paf pilot was there in turkey in Exchange Programme, thus he beat EF2k with Tuaf f-16 Blk 50, my Lil Assumption

yea genius
UAE F-16's did take part in that exercise against the Typhoons!:cheesy:

kevrai i think u r runing out of Fuel and Lca is about to Crash...plz Read First Post carefuly and then Incease your post nos

guess what.. Paf pilot was there in turkey in Exchange Programme, thus he beat EF2k with Tuaf f-16 Blk 30, my Lil Assumption

as per the pilot exchange program only one pakistani F-16 pilot can be there in turky..
do you think that in all three set ups this one PAF pilots will be the one flying the tuaf f-16 against the Typhoon and the Turk pilots just sitting there watching the show and agree to miss the one time oppertunity to fly against the Typhoon , ..
and as i just mention in my last post , it was a year old article which origanally a forum message without any souce given ,

and just look at the first line of the article :
July 1 2010 at 11:28 AM , This interview was taken a couple of months ago. I did not have the time to transcribe it. The identity of the pilot is being withheld and the interview has been edited.

you think the writter has any credibility ?..
The identity of the pilot is being withheld ?...when there is only one PAF F-16 pilot present in turky at any time , for period of 2 years , does it posible to hide his identity ?

and it says interview has been edited , it means it could have been Tornado in place of Typhoon which the PAF face in 2007..

WAFF | Greece & Turkey Defence Forum | World's Armed Forces Forum: paf pilot interview pak-tuaf relations

@lucky,
what i mention Earlier that indian are gon'a defend Thyphon, coz it iz Selected for MMRCA along side Rafale.
P.s: Ef2k Is superior To F-16 Blk 15/30 in Every Aspact. Happy Indians Now

These excersises cant be same as that of war even the IAF was able to defeat the US AF F-15's with its SU-30's and not MKI'S so dont underestimate the IAF pilots we are also equally capable in dog fight

You mean those poor handicapped F-15s who were not allowed to engage IAF fighters beyond 25 KM.

how funny to see so many indians here questioning the creditability of the article, whereas they buy very nonsenses like LCA is this indigenous that superisor to JF-17, or indian's 'indigenous' missile defence system is in pair with the U.S and such...

but when it comes to reality and common knowledge which they are so lack``` that the every single aspects design of 'vintage' F-16 were the aims of dominating the dog fight``so with competent pilot there is not such a 'mission impossible' to defet some technologically advanced fighters like EF2000 or Rafale in certain conditions````and also those pakistani members here do agree in terms of BVR, EF2000 is way more capable, but WVR is another story.

Maybe it could just be Pakistan best pilots vs RAF graduate pilots.

You never know, to many un-answered questions.

Maybe it could just be Pakistan best pilots vs RAF graduate pilots.

You never know, to many un-answered questions.

i agree on this point may be or may be both sides use best pilots .but problem is our indian friends hate us so deep they can't see a single good word for pak forces . they can't tolerate that some fighter just go down even in exercise by Pakistani pilots . for example if its happen by turkish greece taiwan F-16 they have no such problem .

Back
Top Bottom