What's new

RAF Eurofighter Typhoons 'beaten by Pakistani F-16s'

Its all there.. some if you Indians just cant see it.

Any Wonder. !! ;)

Indian%20astronaut.jpg

Yup, the EU are quite but the Indians are unable to digest this, hence making all the noise....!!!
And your logic is funny if not ridiculous , wonder what's stopping the other party from coming out and denying the whole scenario.
The PAF on it's part has named the other party and the period. One can digest it or choke on it.

Your assumption that Indians can digest looks funny... We are just looking for authentic sourcce.. thats all.... who cares EFT flown by RAF are defeated by PAF.. it is of no concern to Indian.. because Indians did the same with Mig justapposed to F-15 or F-14 (i am not sure)...

Secondly Your logic of Euro fighter or RAF to come and comment on the news .....is totally .....immaterial..... because such exercise might not have taken place for them to give any justification let us considered vis a vis Red Flag.. where US pilots commented on MKI and IAF came back hitting saying what is mentioned is wrong because such exercise did happen.... secondly even if lets considered this exercise did happen.. it is so un professional of PAF to give such interviews that too after an year or more.. but not immediately after the exercise which usually happens.. shows your country's professionalism..

Your assumption that Indians can digest looks funny... We are just looking for authentic sourcce.. thats all.... who cares EFT flown by RAF are defeated by PAF.. it is of no concern to Indian.. because Indians did the same with Mig justapposed to F-15 ...

Secondly Your logic of Euro fighter or RAF to come and comment on the news .....is totally .....immaterial..... because such exercise might not have taken place for them to give any justification let us considered vis a vis Red Flag.. where US pilots commented on MKI and IAF came back hitting saying what is mentioned is wrong because such exercise did happen.... secondly even if lets considered this exercise did happen.. it is so un professional of PAF to give such interviews that too after an year or more.. but not immediately after the exercise which usually happens.. shows your country's professionalism..

Or that unlike you guys , we dont go beating our chest all over the place and announcing national holidays when DRDO comes up with an anti mosquito paste.
Our professionalism is in keeping quiet.. not making a fuss over a fair(albeit loaded with jibes) analysis by an experienced American officer.
if anything.. out professionalism has very little ego attached to it... or at least the ego stays withing our own accomplishments.. not extending out to show everybody else in an inferior light.

BVR are no doubt a weapon to check mate the opponent, but one must accept the fact that in real life things are way differnet from what we precieve them to be.Its the speed, high altitude, radius of action/range that matters in case of BVR...firing without meeting dynamic launch zone (DLZ) parameter especially at maximum range would be a suicide.
Getting all confidence on weapons would be another reason to get killed...its matter of few minutes when a BVR fight transforms to WVR and then guns...IMO BVR is not everthing,situational awareness and good training makes alot of difference.

Neglecting WVR tactics training would result the similar to phantom without guns in combat....

Buddy Phatom without gun are those days Missiles were totaly not that developed.. but in Modern war fare like Derby which can take a lock after launch missiles have grown tremendously.. for (e.g.) take MKI.. it can guide 8 Missiles at the same time against max of 4 targets... which will give a sure shot no escape zone for the enemy so where is the time for the enemy to meet in WVR... during first week of war(case IAF and PAF) i bet atleast 1000 bvr will be fired by IAF against PAF (vice versa).... no wonder it would bring down atleast 250 - 500 of the enemy targets.. Most of the fighters will be taken in the first week in BVR itself...

If you dont believe why BVR is deadly Mig-29 has kept your F-16 away from kargil because it carried BVR that is the only reason.. and Russians Missiles are too accurate..

As long as the link is not posted by an Indian its not proper.. right??

see its a perception.. if it is a authentic one.. who will make noise tell me?? who is mis judging PAF pilots here in the first case?? PAF pilots are also having more than half a decade in flying modern fighters...

see its a perception.. if it is a authentic one.. who will make noise tell me?? who is mis judging PAF pilots here in the first case?? PAF pilots are also having more than half a decade in flying modern fighters...

What qualifies as an authentic link??
Since a senior journalist with a reputed magazine dedicated to world Air forces isnt working for you.. so what will?

Since a senior journalist with a reputed magazine dedicated to world Air forces isnt working for you.. so what will?

Anything straight out of the mouth of George Bush or Obama

Or that unlike you guys , we dont go beating our chest all over the place and announcing national holidays when DRDO comes up with an anti mosquito paste.
Our professionalism is in keeping quiet.. not making a fuss over a fair(albeit loaded with jibes) analysis by an experienced American officer.
if anything.. out professionalism has very little ego attached to it... or at least the ego stays withing our own accomplishments.. not extending out to show everybody else in an inferior light.

its upto you to understand or take it how the unnamed PAF pilot reported it.. while it was kept in dark for couple of years...

you mean this link??

PAF Falcons - PAF s' Specials - Pakistan Air Force Viper Pilot

it seems like a blog or forum to me... how do you take this is as authentic??....

secondly theregister.co.uk link has just analyzed critcizing EFT.. thats all.. tell me how do you want me to believe paffalcons??.. is it your government website?

you decide you want be to believe paffalcons??..

I will take it .. as true..if and only it is your government run website or it is owned by your own PAF

its upto you to understand or take it how the unnamed PAF pilot reported it.. while it was kept in dark for couple of years...

We already do..
Through reliable sources that have confirmed the occurrence.
The IAF knew about the PAK-FA before the rest of the world..
heck I saw one guy post about it ten years ago on another forum like this one..
nobody believed him.. so who's laughing now??.. him or the doubters??

its better to agree to disagree and drop the topic..
instead of some here acting like numbskulls trying to make the rest of us who know what happened admit it did not.

---------- Post added at 06:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 AM ----------

you mean this link??

PAF Falcons - PAF s' Specials - Pakistan Air Force Viper Pilot

it seems like a blog to me.... how do you take this is as authentic??....

secondly theregister.co.uk link has just analyzed critcizing EFT.. thats all.. tell me how do you want me to believe paffalcons??.. is it your government website?

No i mean Air forces monthly magazine..
Or is Alan warnes prone to writing hearsay??

this news has been cirulating around the internet.... Why has the RAF not dismissed it ?

Your assumption that Indians can digest looks funny... We are just looking for authentic sourcce.. thats all.... who cares EFT flown by RAF are defeated by PAF.. it is of no concern to Indian.. because Indians did the same with Mig justapposed to F-15 or F-14 (i am not sure)...

Now isn't that highlighted part of your post hilarious, @ it's no concern of yours, yet it's you and your kind running around in circles. And since you people are so flabbergasted by the whole event, you have failed to understand the fact that the news was also published in a high calibre magazine widely read in European/NATO air forces, and any discrepancies can be questioned and raised with the author. Unlike your people who couldn't gloat enough about shooting 40 year old Tornadoes, the PAF doesn't make loud claims and goes about it's business quietly in a professional way.

Back
Top Bottom