What's new

Racist Uygur Mob violently attacks single woman in Turkey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seriously doubt that. There is no doubt socio-economic differances at play but so is ethnic differances. However there is also the religious aspect to this. To ignore the religious aspect would be fooling ourselves. Yes, of course there are other Muslims who are accepted within the CPC. Only that Islam that carries "approved by CPC" is acceptable. Certainly 99% of the brands of Islam in Pakistan would be have CPC sending in PLA to erase them !!!

Have you ever traveled to China before to make such a distinction that the issue at hand has aspects of religious divergences between the Han and the Uighur? Now please inform me why there are socio-economic difference between the two groups and why ethnic differences has risen? I know the answer to this question, however provide your own analysis and prospective on the issue. Also please deliberate on the subject why the Uighur and the Hui have historically remained enemies during the successive Chinese dynasties? The Islamic doctrine practiced by the Hui is the exact same method used by all other Muslims around the world such as the five basic tenants of Islam. After all I have experienced Ramadan and Eid in Beijing, where my fellow Muslim brothers were Hui and Uighur. How exactly do you know that 99% of the brands of Islam in Pakistan would have the CCP sending on the PLA to erase them? This clearly shows in my opinion that your knowledge of Islam and its heritage in China is lacking, because I could hazardous a guess that you have no clue on the type of sect Hui Muslims follow.

I seriously doubt that. There is no doubt socio-economic differances at play but so is ethnic differances. However there is also the religious aspect to this. To ignore the religious aspect would be fooling ourselves. Yes, of course there are other Muslims who are accepted within the CPC. Only that Islam that carries "approved by CPC" is acceptable.

Certainly 99% of the brands of Islam in Pakistan would be have CPC sending in PLA to erase them !!!

i think the ccp don't approved any religion, just as long as it dont get political then you can practice what you wanted. because history have showed that you always get someone or some groups of people using religion as a tool for their own gain and you this playing out over and over again, just look at the middle east as a example.

During the Anti-China protest a angry mob of Uygurs attacks a woman.
What a peacefull bunch of educated understanding people. An enrichment for every country to have them seeking asylum.

They are truly bunch of savages. :disagree:

Yes, indeed I made a presumption based on not having seen you take a stance against Hazara genocide in any of the threads on the subject. Your absence was conspicous. On PDF we don't have the luxury of knowing anybody and must rely on the forum as the frame of referance.

From my previous recollection of your messages in this forum, you have articulated on a number of occasions that PDF is a platform to exchange knowledge and we don't have the luxury to make friends. Thus, the majority of my messages will be centered on the East Asian Section, The Economy, Strategic Affairs and India to broaden my horizons. If I wanted to discuss the internal domestic politics of Pakistan, then I would speak to my local community. Just to make a clear point, I have no love for the terrorists and If power was given to me personally then all those in death row and extremists preachers would be hanged the very next day.

more turks living in china than a few chinese tourists in turkey. many han chinese still haven't forgotten about the train station massacre and other bombings yet. don't give them excuse to... so far, no chinese citizen go on rampage attacking people randomly. those turks need to learn how to count if they love their people...

Have you ever traveled to China before to make such a distinction that the issue at hand has aspects of religious divergences between the Han and the Uighur? Now please inform me why there are socio-economic difference between the two groups and why ethnic differences has risen? I know the answer to this question, however provide your own analysis and prospective on the issue. Also please deliberate on the subject why the Uighur and the Hui have historically remained enemies during the successive Chinese dynasties? The Islamic doctrine practiced by the Hui is the exact same method used by all other Muslims around the world such as the five basic tenants of Islam. After all I have experienced Ramadan and Eid in Beijing, where my fellow Muslim brothers were Hui and Uighur. How exactly do you know that 99% of the brands of Islam in Pakistan would have the CCP sending on the PLA to erase them? This clearly shows in my opinion that your knowledge of Islam and its heritage in China is lacking, because I could hazardous a guess that you have no clue on the type of sect Hui Muslims follow.

No I have never gone to China. However no amount of glossing is going to evade from one fact. The Islam that can function in China is going to be by definition "CPC approved". No amount of your verbal theatrics is going to change this fact. Send any of our mullahs over to China and CPC would send them to hell. Unless they submitted to getting thier posteriors stamp branded by CPC with "Approved" mark.

2452120101_05efe290a2.jpg

Just for the record I applaud and support CPC in "branding" for it leads to more regulated society free from radicalizm that we have in Pakistan. BTW I form my opinion on Chinese on my interaction with them and a close Pak friend in Birmingham who speaks Mandarin as he was brought up in HK and the family moved post 1997 handover to UK. I end this discussion now.

Last edited:
No I have never gone to China. However no amount of glossing is going to evade from one fact. The Islam that can function in China is going to be by definition "CPC approved". No amount of your verbal theatrics is going to change this fact. Send any of our mullahs over to China and CPC would send them to hell. Unless they submitted to getting theor posteriors stamped branded by CPC with "Approved" mark..

Clearly your knowledge on China and its current problems is severely lacking, because you could not provide one decent analysis to my questions, instead you have spectacularly evaded them with emotional rhetoric. The Islam practiced in China can be distinctively seen across the world, which is applied by the majority who are law abiding citizens. Until you can answer some of the questions poised by me in my previous correspondence, then it just a waste of time discussing something in which you have no idea on. Just because a few demented mullah's have destroyed our society, does not necessarily mean that all Mullah's should be categorized under the same banner.

Just for the record I applaud and support CPC in "branding" for it leads to more regulated society free from radicalizm that we have in Pakistan. BTW I form my opinion on Chinese on my interaction with them and a close Pak friend in Birmingham who speaks Mandarin as he was brought up in HK and the family moved post 1997 handover to UK. I end this discussion now.

I have worked in the Agricultural Bank of China in its financial leasing department in its head office in Beijing, in fact in September I am traveling to Guangzhou to meet a friend of mine and pay respect to his Grandfather who has been recently ill. I have visited Dalian, Chengdu, Beijing, Shanghai, Dangdong, Kunming and Hong Kong. In fact the majority of my best friends are Han Chinese since my interaction with them during the period of my education was frequent as I lived with them. Furthermore, people from Hong Kong spoke Cantonese before 1997 and it was only after the handover of the Islands to China, that it became mandatory or optional in some cases for students to learn Mandarin. My opinion of China will not change because some members in this forum have been rude towards Islam, because I have my friends in China and I can always ask people in conversation, while I am traveling around the country. I am not disrespecting your opinions or the knowledge of your close friends from Birmingham, however there is a world of difference between the people of Hong Kong and Mainland China.

This is unacceptable,good that the Turk protected her.
Protests on Human rights in China ok but attacking people for being Chinese is a no go.
Btw,is it me or do all Uyghur women we have seen look like ninja's(burqa's)?
Did we do good by taking them in or do they use Turkiye as a transit territory to eventually travel to ISIS country?

Disgusting. Sickening. I struggled to watch that. What is alarming is that the entire crowd stood by and not one person had the heart to set in to save that poor child. What humans can do .......

Ps. I am pro China but wrong is wrong wherever it happens.
Serious? Think tank analyst can't analyse? Do u know the real story behind this? Do u know if he is a Uighur? How do u know it took place in Xinjiang?
PDF think tank, LOL.

Yes. What is there to analyse? Child. Crowd of adults. Beating. That us what I saw and any sane person would say that is disgusting. You agree?

I did not say if the child was Uighur, I did not say if the crowd was Uighur. I did not say the crowd was Han. I did not say the child was Han. I assumed it was taken in China but then I qualified by saying it is wrong anywhere.

In China, when the child is disobedient you beat them, however for people of the public Uyghurs kids stealing begging, even assaulting mostly women when they refuse to give them a few yuan is common. People are simply pissed off.

^^ After reading what this above gentlemen is saying one can only imagine the condition uighyurs areeee living in china.

Still better than 80% of the Indian population at least, Uyghurs are in the minority of minorities. Most successful uyghurs operate businesses that promote their culture to other parts of china, be it specialty stores, restaurants. But if you are a uyghur trying to cause instability within chinese society, the people will want your head on a stick and no one will blink twice when some POS low life gets executed.

During the Anti-China protest a angry mob of Uygurs attacks a woman.
What a peacefull bunch of educated understanding people. An enrichment for every country to have them seeking asylum.

Well, this is the level they can sink really, and, living in Germany, I guess you know what it means...

This below picture has been shared by a Turkish poster on PDF Turkey section. The image is being widely circulated in Turkish social media. The reason is that they mistook many different Asian groups (tourists and shop owners) for Chinese and mob-attacked them (Turks become very lynch-oriented when they outnumber you and see you are defenseless or not present). Hence, they share this picture to identify the Chinese tourists from other Asians so as not to beat up the wrong person. And, they think this is funny.

11667329_1138560066170573_4810986268357798623_n-jpg.236682

"Don't beat the wrong person."

Now can you even fathom the level of hatred and racism of common Turks against a people that they have very little knowledge about?

Who would in their right mind even dare to visit that country?

By the way, those in the video attacking the women are not Uighurs only. There are Turks and, in fact, they are being organized and funded by islamist Turks.

@AndrewJin , @cirr , @Chinese-Dragon , @Nihonjin1051 , @Yizhi , @powastick , @Kyle Sun , @Beidou2020 , @Jlaw , @Borr , @21stCentury , @Economic superpower , @Hu Songshan , @Horus et al.

Last edited:
i am mad at all those chinese reality shows that shows celebrities going abroad to turkey, boycott that POS country until they can sort their own shit out.

Turks are invaders to Xinjiang, having expanded into the area during the late 7th century to early 8th century. If any Uyghur wants to go join their "Turkic" brothers, then they should be welcome to do so. However, if they attempt to engage in terrorism and separatism while living in China, they deserve to die. Families of these groups should also be quarantined from society in camps, with the women being sterilized and their children taken to residential schools that only teaches Han Chinese. Homes of terrorists should be demolished, as well as any mosque preaching Wahabism. The only language these radical Turkic Islamists understands is brute force.

You can't fight fanatics by being civil. They thrive and shelter under your sympathy, while actively plotting your demise. I hate Mao in general, but he had the right idea when dealing with these pukes.

Alright gentlemen, let's all take a chill pill. Perhaps we should close this thread, i don't think much good can be had in keeping this thread open except only propagation of common misconceptions and bigotry.

Sirs @waz @WebMaster @Horus @Hu Songshan @Hakan @Deino @Jango @Manticore @Chak Bamu --- please may we close this thread?

I think the first thread that should be closed down is the one in the Turkish section where the above abominable graphic has been shared. In this thread there has been no such racist attack or target-marking certain people for mob violence so far, my friend.

Post #792 The Uyghur issue | Page 53

Go over there and ask the thread to be closed first, please. Also feel free to comment.

On the chilling-out part, I agree. Better keep realist and cool-headed and cold-blooded. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom