What's new

Racist Uygur Mob violently attacks single woman in Turkey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not ? Just show the real face of Turks and Uyghurs.

Listen. There's no point in downgrading entire ethnic groups or an entire nation for some radical actions of some people. As I'm sure not all Uighurs are guilty of stabbing people or robbing. What you and some radical members (on both sides) are doing is propagation of false misconceptions and emotional-driven generalizations and ethnocentrism. The facts remain, and I am speaking as a Japanese National, these Uighurs in China are CHINESE NATIONALS. They are CHINESE as YOU or any other that may live in the Central part of China or Eastern Seaboard.

When Did China become Han-centric? CHINA is a Republic , composed of over 50 ethnic groups. Are there some radical members in some of these ethnic groups, maybe there are maybe there aren't , what's important is to take a deep breath, take a step back, and reflect on both sides.

In the end the solution to some of the discord in parts of Xinjiang will be domestic policy of inclusivity, not exclusivity. Some of the things you posted were not needed and quite frankly -- to be direct with you -- were very hateful and divisive.

Be the good , my friend. Be the good.

Well, this is the level they can sink really, and, living in Germany, I guess you know what it means...

This below picture has been shared by a Turkish poster on PDF Turkey section. The image is being widely circulated in Turkish social media. The reason is that they mistook many different Asian groups (tourists and shop owners) for Chinese and mob-attacked them (Turks become very lynch-oriented when they outnumber you and see you are defenseless or not present). Hence, they share this picture to identify the Chinese tourists from other Asians so as not to beat up the wrong person. And, they think this is funny.

11667329_1138560066170573_4810986268357798623_n-jpg.236682

"Don't beat the wrong person."

Now can you even fathom the level of hatred and racism of common Turks against a people that they have very little knowledge about?

Who would in their right mind even dare to visit that country?

By the way, those in the video attacking the women are not Uighurs only. There are Turks and, in fact, they are being organized and funded by islamist Turks.

@AndrewJin , @cirr , @Chinese-Dragon , @Nihonjin1051 , @Yizhi , @powastick , @Kyle Sun , @Beidou2020 , @Jlaw , @Borr , @21stCentury , @Economic superpower , @Hu Songshan , @Horus et al.
the pic doesn't even make sense. i have the combination of "Japon" & "Koreli" eyes, how can they possibly tell nationality just from eyes...

the pic doesn't even make sense. i have the combination of "Japon" & "Koreli" eyes, how can they possibly tell nationality just from eyes...

I don't have 'typical' Japanese eyes either. I have fairly large round eyes, and have a double eyelid (someone told me that Japanese were supposed to have one lid, LOL). I died laughing...

Listen. There's no point in downgrading entire ethnic groups or an entire nation for some radical actions of some people. As I'm sure not all Uighurs are guilty of stabbing people or robbing. What you and some radical members (on both sides) are doing is propagation of false misconceptions and emotional-driven generalizations and ethnocentrism. The facts remain, and I am speaking as a Japanese National, these Uighurs in China are CHINESE NATIONALS. They are CHINESE as YOU or any other that may live in the Central part of China or Eastern Seaboard.

When Did China become Han-centric? CHINA is a Republic , composed of over 50 ethnic groups. Are there some radical members in some of these ethnic groups, maybe there are maybe there aren't , what's important is to take a deep breath, take a step back, and reflect on both sides.

In the end the solution to some of the discord in parts of Xinjiang will be domestic policy of inclusivity, not exclusivity. Some of the things you posted were not needed and quite frankly -- to be direct with you -- were very hateful and divisive.

Chinese means Han Chinese since 92% + of Chinese are Han.

Chinese means Han Chinese since 92% + of Chinese are Han.

No, not per the official policy of the Communist Party of China.

Do me a favor and run along before you dare to entreat me.

What matters is the inherent racism and pointing a group of people as a potential target. It is not important, when it comes to violent attacks, whether it makes sense or not. The mobs will not stop or think twice before they commit heinous acts on innocent tourists or students.

That's, to me, probably more horrible than the Turkish government openly declaring war on China.

What matters is the inherent racism and pointing a group of people as a potential target. It is not important, when it comes to violent attacks, whether it makes sense or not. The mobs will not stop or think twice before they commit heinous acts on innocent tourists or students.

That's, to me, probably more horrible than the Turkish government openly declaring war on China.

Calm down, my friend. Calm down. 忍一時風平浪靜 退一步海闊天空

You should talk the same thing to Turks in the first place when they posted unreasonable accusation here.

It is Turks who interfere in the internal affairs of China and attack innocent people . Not us.

You say my posts were hateful . What posts ? Video of Uyghur thieves and terr ?

I am just telling the real story.

Exactly !
The Turk Gov connives with the riots.

Calm down, my friend. Calm down. 忍一時風平浪靜 退一步海闊天空

I understand your point, my friend. But I am sure you are also well-versed into Turkey's internal situation and what happened over the past two weeks as far as security of Asian tourists and students are concerned. I am safe and secure. But also I am very much politically aware of the intricacies of the Turkish/Middle Eastern politics. I am professionally able to track the social/political developments there. And I am telling this by sheer experience (and not as an alarmist) that the trend is not good. If you are a student or a tourist, you would be better advised not to travel to Turkey or leave the country anytime soon. The social media in Turkey is really very toxic and breeds extremism and hatred at scary degrees. I guess it is well-placed to mention it while, as you point out, keeping cool, and without resorting to name calling and insult.

Are you Turk?

@Rasengan Can you also possibly please extend that "Muslim" protective reflex to the Shia Hazara in Quetta, Pakistan?

norway-oslo-hazaras-protest-hussainaliyusufis-assassination-quetta-pakistan-20.jpg

images
I just love these people. Probably the most sane,tolerant and calm people of Pakistan

I don't have 'typical' Japanese eyes either. I have fairly large round eyes, and have a double eyelid (someone told me that Japanese were supposed to have one lid, LOL). I died laughing...
i have huge 'European style' double eyelid too, my entire family is like this. lots of north Chinese have it...lol at least they should've checked the accuracy of the pics before publication.:lol:.

the underlying intention of such pics is nasty indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom