What's new

Racism aganist Turks in iran

yes kind of . :-)
Mate, visit Turkish section also too. If you ever get sick of the discrimination... don't forget that you as our brother, always have your place in our section. :cheers:

Azeri ? this word is not true . Azerbaijani people from iran are TURKS . Bin kere diyoz azeri diye bir sey yok
Ufff... i know, i know....i forget sometimes...dilimize öyle yerleşmiş napiim ? :undecided:

Those who performed the show are Azari too ...
So, what ?

Does it justify racism ? Iranians sense of racism is seriously pathological.

i hope this dispute is dealt with and put behind us for eternity. Turks and Persians have amazing history and immense intricate cultural relics. The two must not fight but work together. Turkey has the gift of secularism and Iran has the gift of a strong foreign policy that does not surrender to baba America. I think both countries can learn something from the other.

Mate, we have a saying." Be close to Allah and be far away from me."

I don't want anything from Iran, they should just treat our ethnic brothers fair. We want nothing more from them.

So, what ?

Does it justify racism ? Iranians sense of racism is seriously pathological.

Mate, we have a saying." Be close to Allah and be far away from me."

I don't want anything from Iran, they should just treat our ethnic brothers fair. We want nothing more from them.
And your allah ballah says that every human is the same so why worry about your ethnic brothers ? You must feel the same way for the average palestinian or somali right ?

Guys noobie question from sunny India.

Who are fairer, the Iranians or the Turks?

Bigger?

Cheers, Doc

Dumb hindutva turd...... Melanin on skin has no relevance to a persons worth....

Is it true that the Turkic people of Iran are not allowed to utilise their mother tongue by law?

And your allah ballah says that every human is the same so why worry about your ethnic brothers ? You must feel the same way for the average palestinian or somali right ?
Do you love Saddam like you love your father ?

Guys noobie question from sunny India.

Who are fairer, the Iranians or the Turks?

Bigger?

Cheers, Doc

I cannot answer the "fairer" and "larger" part, but can vouch for the fact that both Turkish and Iranian women are devastatingly beautiful. In fact, since it seems both of us will get vilified in any case for this meaningless aside, so let me stick my neck out and say that Iranian women are slightly better looking on an average. Though STRICTLY on an average. The best-looking ones in both countries are so good that there is little to chose between them. Not that they would even notice our presence though, unfortunately.

Is it true that the Turkic people of Iran are not allowed to utilise their mother tongue by law?

No, that's bullshit. Iran, like almost any country in the world, has one official language.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom