What's new

Racism aganist Turks in iran

fascistic as in totalitarian and suppressive of opposite views

also xenophobic in iran's case

whatever , if you want a war with iran so bad i encourage you to go ahead with your plans , it'de be better for us too :D

whatever , if you want a war with iran so bad i encourage you to go ahead with your plans , it'de be better for us too :D
sure? it'll be bloody

I mean we have the firepower to deal with it but Iran has like 2.5 million active personnel, we'll have to kill them all

I might also have an agenda of liberating South Azerbaijan

But yeah... whatever's left will be yours

win-win right?

sure? it'll be bloody

I mean we have the firepower to deal with it but Iran has like 2.5 million active personnel, we'll have to kill them all
It won't be so good for you you can trust me on that.

yes it'de be like the iran-iraq war were the arabs of the border did all the fighting for us , i'm sure your turkish planes can't reach the town i live in :D

if you have read my previous posts you'de see i have nothing against giving sovereignty to south azerbaijan , if they want their own country they should be able to have it ; we have the oil we can spend all that on our own cities and then Kaboom suddenly it'll be like dubai

yes it'de be like the iran-iraq war were the arabs of the border did all the fighting for us , i'm sure your turkish planes can't reach the town i live in :D

if you have read my previous posts you'de see i have nothing against giving sovereignty to south azerbaijan , if they want their own country they should be able to have it ; we have the oil we can spend all that on our own cities and then Kaboom suddenly it'll be like dubai
We have aerial-refueling capability so... I'm sorry about the first part

Soo... yeah deal... then we can talk about forming a federal state with both Azerbaijans and Turkey

Iran has like 2.5 million active personnel,

and don't forget the 20,000,000 army of god , you can ask Soheil if you think i'm bluffing

..who are meant to put down city riots like the recent ones in azerbaijan

and don't forget the 20,000,000 army of god , you can ask Soheil if you think i'm bluffing

Isnt that equal to every adult male Iranian including Azeris and Kurds? Either you are sarcastic or you made a mistake in your calculation.

Isnt that equal to every adult male Iranian including Azeris and Kurds? Either you are sarcastic or you made a mistake in your calculation.

they call them the 20,000,000 million army of god , i don't know about their ethnic composition but they are the ones who would put down the city riots like back in 2009 , not the 2.5 million active duty personnel of the army ..

if they refuse because of their turk , kurd background them i would call that another step forward :D

hahah I thought you were talking about us :D

dude... you can activate as many reserves as you want, we can do the same.. the outcome won't change
we're not Israel, we got the numbers too

3 Turks were killed according to rumors.

12190859_1082384141796020_7359163805258471676_n.jpg

My friend from Tebriz told me me that they are not being taught of their heritage, that's awful.

Last edited:

Despite Iran’s National TV Channel 2’s official apology and termination of the racist program “Fetileh” and the director of broadcasting in national TV, people of South Azerbaijan have gone to the streets of almost all major cities of S. Azerbaijan such as Tabriz, Urumiyeh, Ardebil, Zengan, Marandç Maragehç Sulduz(Naghadeh) and even the capital Tehran in another attempt to put a stop the most disgusting type of racism openly demonstrated against 40 million Turkic citizens of Iran on central TV channels and official media outlets.
Urmiyeh-Urmu, S. Azerbaijan’s cultural capital city, was the very first city to ignite the anti-racism demonstrations immediately followed by people of Tabriz, Zengan, Sulduz, Ardebil and even the capital Tehran.clashes in S. Azerbaijan
Demonstrators raised signs and banner which have called for equality among the ethnic communities and demand education and national TV programs in their mother language-Azerbaijani Turkic.
They also demanded immediate cessation of Persian racism, an apology by the head of National Broadcasting Council and minister of culture.

It is reported that there were some violent clashes between Persian security forces and the Turkic protesters in Tehran, Tabriz, Marand, Marageh, Sulduz and some other regions. The security forces used tear gas, plastic bullets and water cannons to suppress the protesters in many cities. Many of protesters are reported to have been injured and taken to emergency care centers and hundreds have been arrested.

BACKGROUND

Iran’s National TV channel ( shebekey e 2) aired “Fetileh Hotel ” a program supposedly intended to train minors. During the final show the actors made mockery of ethnic Turks in Iran as they insinuated that Turks are idiots and uneducated as they are not even able to make a distinction between a tooth brush and a toilet brush!

The show aired on On November 6th 2015 by Iran’s state TV depicted an Azerbaijani father along with his son who stayed in the Fetileh Hotel. The father comes to the hotel’s reception and complains about an unbearable odor in the room. The “manager of the hotel” later on, “finds out” the unbearable odor was coming from the kid’s mouth because the boy had “mixed up the toilet brush with the tooth brush” and “brushed his teeth with the toilet brush.”
The boy’s lines in Turkic also included such a disgustingly shameful statement as ” Dad, I think they fed us with “sewage” last night!”

Despite the fact that Azerbaijani Turkic the language of over 40 million Turks in Iran, is strictly banned from schools and national TV channels, the entire conversation exchanged between “the Azerbaijani father and son” in this episode was in Turkic, overtly ill-intended to insinuate and propagate that the ethnic Turks are ignorant and illiterate.

Images of protests in Urmu,Tabriz, Zengan, Sulduz, Ardebil and even the capital Tehran

Despite Iran’s National TV Channel 2’s official apology and termination of the racist program “Fetileh” and the director of broadcasting in national TV, people of South Azerbaijan have gone to the streets of almost all major cities of S. Azerbaijan such as Tabriz, Urumiyeh, Ardebil, Zengan, Marandç Maragehç Sulduz(Naghadeh) and even the capital Tehran in another attempt to put a stop the most disgusting type of racism openly demonstrated against 40 million Turkic citizens of Iran on central TV channels and official media outlets.
Urmiyeh-Urmu, S. Azerbaijan’s cultural capital city, was the very first city to ignite the anti-racism demonstrations immediately followed by people of Tabriz, Zengan, Sulduz, Ardebil and even the capital Tehran.clashes in S. Azerbaijan
Demonstrators raised signs and banner which have called for equality among the ethnic communities and demand education and national TV programs in their mother language-Azerbaijani Turkic.
They also demanded immediate cessation of Persian racism, an apology by the head of National Broadcasting Council and minister of culture.

It is reported that there were some violent clashes between Persian security forces and the Turkic protesters in Tehran, Tabriz, Marand, Marageh, Sulduz and some other regions. The security forces used tear gas, plastic bullets and water cannons to suppress the protesters in many cities. Many of protesters are reported to have been injured and taken to emergency care centers and hundreds have been arrested.

BACKGROUND

Iran’s National TV channel ( shebekey e 2) aired “Fetileh Hotel ” a program supposedly intended to train minors. During the final show the actors made mockery of ethnic Turks in Iran as they insinuated that Turks are idiots and uneducated as they are not even able to make a distinction between a tooth brush and a toilet brush!

The show aired on On November 6th 2015 by Iran’s state TV depicted an Azerbaijani father along with his son who stayed in the Fetileh Hotel. The father comes to the hotel’s reception and complains about an unbearable odor in the room. The “manager of the hotel” later on, “finds out” the unbearable odor was coming from the kid’s mouth because the boy had “mixed up the toilet brush with the tooth brush” and “brushed his teeth with the toilet brush.”
The boy’s lines in Turkic also included such a disgustingly shameful statement as ” Dad, I think they fed us with “sewage” last night!”

Despite the fact that Azerbaijani Turkic the language of over 40 million Turks in Iran, is strictly banned from schools and national TV channels, the entire conversation exchanged between “the Azerbaijani father and son” in this episode was in Turkic, overtly ill-intended to insinuate and propagate that the ethnic Turks are ignorant and illiterate.

Images of protests in Urmu,Tabriz, Zengan, Sulduz, Ardebil and even the capital Tehran

BACKGROUND

The video you posted had a link to a site which had a bunch of protest pictures, one of which was this,

اورمو1-1024x576.jpg

I notice the sign on the right says "an insult against the turks is an insult against the supreme leader".

Because the leader is an azari.

This is what Iran is. People raise their concerns and their concerns are taken into account. That's why Iran has been a stable country, even though it has many ethnicity and languages inside the nation.

Maybe you guys can learn from us.

The video you posted had a link to a site which had a bunch of protest pictures, one of which was this,

اورمو1-1024x576.jpg

I notice the sign on the right says "an insult against the turks is an insult against the supreme leader".

Because the leader is an azari.

This is what Iran is. People raise their concerns and their concerns are taken into account. That's why Iran has been a stable country, even though it has many ethnicity and languages inside the nation.

Maybe you guys can learn from us.

Yeah, we know how you manage protests.
Death of Neda Agha-Soltan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I would post the video but i know, i would be banned for it.

12188087_1243465072337060_519186470899369947_o.jpg

11222495_1243465025670398_2426623029972595125_o.jpg

12191752_1243465039003730_2352100721908233488_n.jpg

12239278_1243465135670387_8380292069498775561_o.jpg

12191928_516853598481664_5404892543611180098_n.jpg

Farsi people allways insult Turkic people who live in Iran. I heard it several time before. Azerian and Turkman people getting angry who live in Iran... i hope they will stop it because we never let them to insult and pressure on our brothers and sisters!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom