e05788f5er.jpg

0e14016cere.jpg

906adf2aeree.jpg

a74f4b8ferrr.jpg

eb25ad98s.jpg

aee210f3s.jpg

Yeah, we know how you manage protests.
Death of Neda Agha-Soltan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I would post the video but i know, i would be banned for it.

Don't start on a subject you don't know much about.

As an Iranian, I researched very extensively about the events surrounding that protest. For example, did you know that Neda's finance was a man she met only two months prior to her death in TURKEY, and this man, after her death, was a guest in Israel, and who gave interviews there & met with their president. How convenient right?

Or how about that when she was shot, there was a doctor besides her who gave a lot of interviews to the western media, who was living in UK before the incident and went back to UK after the incident. How convenient right?

How about the fact that where she was standing, she was not in the middle of any protest, so what possible reason would there be for the government's people to snipe her?

The case of Neda was obviously yet another case of calculated & covert action against the nation of Iran to provide a face & undermine the country, and throw it into a chaotic situation, wherein, the protests could be taken advantage of and force regime change upon the country.

It was completely textbook, and frankly, run very well, given that they succeeded in imprinting her name everywhere, so that 6 years later, after the many thousands of deaths we see in the region at the hands of terrorists & NATO, a Turkish poster on a militarily folder mentions her name. I tip my hat in respect to the propagandist geniuses that work in the west.

Would Iran balistic missile itself in future? :devil:

Don't start on a subject you don't know much about.

As an Iranian, I researched very extensively about the events surrounding that protest. For example, did you know that Neda's finance was a man she met only two months prior to her death in TURKEY, and this man, after her death, was a guest in Israel, and who gave interviews there & met with their president. How convenient right?

Or how about that when she was shot, there was a doctor besides her who gave a lot of interviews to the western media, who was living in UK before the incident and went back to UK after the incident. How convenient right?

How about the fact that where she was standing, she was not in the middle of any protest, so what possible reason would there be for the government's people to snipe her?

The case of Neda was obviously yet another case of calculated & covert action against the nation of Iran to provide a face & undermine the country, and throw it into a chaotic situation, wherein, the protests could be taken advantage of and force regime change upon the country.

It was completely textbook, and frankly, run very well, given that they succeeded in imprinting her name everywhere, so that 6 years later, after the many thousands of deaths we see in the region at the hands of terrorists & NATO, a Turkish poster on a militarily folder mentions her name. I tip my hat in respect to the propagandist geniuses that work in the west.
Yeah, that was a "Jewish Game" against Mullahs.....:disagree:

think again my friend. who did piss off iranians since years on a galactic Level.
Hmmm, i don't know. I don't care.

So...where are you actually from, my false flagger friend ???
why i have to put dirty flags on my account?

I find that offensive at any possible Level. Please deactivate These idiotic flag Thing. I am not a Nationalist and i don´t care about nationalities anymore.

i am a true saiyan warrior from outer space. Please delete These ridicolous and offending flags on my account!

i hope this dispute is dealt with and put behind us for eternity. Turks and Persians have amazing history and immense intricate cultural relics. The two must not fight but work together. Turkey has the gift of secularism and Iran has the gift of a strong foreign policy that does not surrender to baba America. I think both countries can learn something from the other.

40 million Turkic-speaking people in Iran? South Azerbaijan? What is this for nonsense source and article? Making jokes of various ethnic people (not only happens to Azeris but also Kurds, Shomalis, Loris, etc) doesn't amount to racism. It was just a bad joke by some Iranian tv program. They already apologized for it.

Yeah, that was a "Jewish Game" against Mullahs.....:disagree:

Stop being a child. It has nothing to with Judaism. It's politics and regional control. Not done for the first time & won't be the last.

Guys noobie question from sunny India.

Who are fairer, the Iranians or the Turks?

Bigger?

Cheers, Doc

what a nonsense!
in the show both the hotel manager and the guests(father and son) speak in turkic, and now a comedy show presented in turkic becomes an insult to turks! why? because no turkic idiot character must be in any movies! Turks are super smart!
Laurel and Hardy and charlie Chaplin are also an insult to English people.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom