What's new

Racism aganist Iranians in more Hollywood movies

Status
Not open for further replies.
All sexy "ladies" from any ethnic group welcome..

<< This dude has a big ...............

Heart..

If you know what i mean..;)

Nope.. although shes not "hot"..:what: :pop:
I know read the second part.

In a similar way I am pretty sure you have never heard of a blue eyed Sri Lankan :P
Anyway her face looks shitty but I like the eyes. One of my aunts looks a trillion times better than her even while being older than 40 years.
That's cool bro. There are obviously whiter looking people everywhere, so I am not surprised. Still she has a distinct South Asian look to her.

That's cool bro. There are obviously whiter looking people everywhere, so I am not surprised. Still she has a distinct South Asian look to her.
That's why I said her face doesn't look good but there are whiter looking people in my ethnic grop.

What are persians? Your people ever even caleld yourself persian. Why do you use a word that we gave your people?
Because idiot westerns don't know Iran and Persia are the same we have to use the word Persian, so those pink @sses know what we are talking about

Iranians called their homeland Iran from a long time ago and Iran is consisted of many ethnicities including Persian which we call Fars(or more accurately Pars)

yes of course. They prefer pre-Islamic history to post-Islamic history. They say that they are forced to live in a culture which is alien to them and that their religion, language and culture were changed by force. Anyway one thing I noticed that there are very few Iranians who are proud of being Iranians. Rest are either wannabe-white or wannabe-arab (based on what I've seen on this forum).

Well, even I am against west depicting themselves as superior but in Iran's case damage done to Iran by the Iranian government is far greater than what any movie made by Hollywood can ever do and has ever done.

The fact is the most of Iranian history and Roman history are written by europeans and they are highly biased and overrated and full of hilarious lies. The fact is many parts of their claimed history is BS, and both sides are literally arguing over a bunch of stupid lies that have been told to them from childhood in their history books.
People also tend to believe these BS to boost their self-confidence and nationalistic sentiments, ... in this sense, both Europeans and middle easterners are bunch of retards.

Is there a difference? Forgive my ignorance but for me thats all arabic.

63c579ff6e51c5b716a2567fb801b5c0d84bcd52e6a8ccd0d4e204ed8b8f22ea.jpg

No, its just i don´t care much about your side of the world. Give me a reason why i should care about your ethnicity? Does it have any effect for me or my daily life? Its same like australian aboriginies. There are dozens of tribes but they are just labeleld as Aboriginies, simply because it doesn´t matter that much for others.

There are 100 movies made each year, how many of them have bad Iranians?

"300" movie is made by Zack Snyder based on Frank Miller comics. None of them is Jewish. And by bitching about this movie u only promote it and help them make more money.
A sufficient number of Hollywood movies are anti Iranians or have anti Iranian subtext(RED 2, Homeland.....)

And it doesn't specifically has something to do with the Jews, and Americans as a whole are anti Iranian.

But since you mentioned, original 300 had an jewish producer ''Bernie Goldamn'', 300 rise of an empire also has a jewish director ''Noam Murro''

No, its just i don´t care much about your side of the world. Give me a reason why i should care about your ethnicity? Does it have any effect for me or my daily life? Its same like australian aboriginies. There are dozens of tribes but they are just labeleld as Aboriginies, simply because it doesn´t matter that much for others.

So then gtfo of this thread why you wasting everyone's time here.

The fact is the most of Iranian history and Roman history are written by europeans and they are highly biased and overrated and full of hilarious lies. The fact is many parts of their claimed history is BS, and both sides are literally arguing over a bunch of stupid lies that have been told to them from childhood in their history books.
People also tend to believe these BS to boost their self-confidence and nationalistic sentiments, ... in this sense, both Europeans and middle easterners are bunch of retards.

As Churchill said: "History will be kind to me, since I intend to write it"

Exactly Italians have an Asian look. Some of my aunts get mistaken for being Italian in USA.
I think You mean middle eastern? The term Asian people does not include middle eastern. ;) That's not a surprise, because their J2 haplogroup is common with middle eastern people, which comes from their common ancestors.

As Churchill said: "History will be kind to me, since I intend to write it"
That's exactly right. conquerers have been the ones who wrote the history, and they have obviously been very kind to themselves :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom