What's new

Racism aganist Iranians in more Hollywood movies

Status
Not open for further replies.
It just depends on where you are bought up. If you live in Europe you can easily tell between Italians, Germans, French etc. Though I do agree it is hard to distinguish between say Lebanese or Turks or Iranians.

Generally northen indians are similar in look with pakistanis and south and eastern Indians are different, but to a white person the difference is not big enough.
This is the question I asked an irish (you all look same how do I know who is Irish).. and he said 'you cant, but I can'.

I dont think anybody will be terribly offended but you can always ask the person first.

Love the fact how indians want to be identified with Pakistanis... :lol:

And Japanese, Chinese, Koreans can recognize each other apart. I can recognize apart Japanese from Chinese.

Thats true, i don´t know why but i can see who is japanese and who is chinese. But i would have a hard time with some koreans who look quite similar to japanese.

@iranigirl2

You must be glad, at least they portray the mighty old Parsi as an archenemies for their so called heroes, those Hollywoods movies just see my country, Indonesia, as a virgin backward tropical forest country without any civilizations as they portray in film King Kong, Jumanji and so on :( even some American thinks we are still walking in nude :angry:

Thats true, i don´t know why but i can see who is japanese and who is chinese. But i would have a hard time with some koreans who look quite similar to japanese.

i can see the difference in their face, they have their own "signature" and it was easy for me to tell which is Korean, Japan, Chinese, Viets or Thais :p:

If those Koreans doesn't take plastic surgery for their face you can see if they had much more squarer face than the Japanese who is usually more oval. The eyes of Korean is usually more slanted down, the Japanese is usually slanted up, the Chinese they are much more heterogeneous then you think, but still you can see the differences. And you must be amazing some people can recognized which people is belonging to Mainland Chinese and which one is overseas Chinese from any ASEAN countries as they had differences too.

Last edited:
If they are really short particularly dark and speak some kind of chicken scratch and call it a language they are Indian. :lol:

And scrawny...

images (3).jpg

What are persians? Your people ever even caleld yourself persian. Why do you use a word that we gave your people?
I don´t care about Cyrus the loser. He is dead and so is his culture and empire without anything left behind. I support sucess.

lol we see persia as barbaric. It had no democracy and no freedom. Its military was pathetic and it had virtually no science.
You angry that roman soldiers raided persia many times? But never a persian set foot on rome?

retarded idiot , i know how u feel , our soldiers marched through your cities and we conquered u and we ruled u . we smashed your little barbar head , we crushed your army and gave your people the taste of humanity (which they didnt have and still dont have it ) you come from a place whose ugly , racist retard blood sucking leaders just know how to kill .

you come from a blood sucking , repulsive nation led by the ones who murdered hundreds of millions of people because of its retarded mentality , because of its retardness .

mud-filled-brain-nazi.jpg

yes , we conquered the crap out of you looserz . we smashed your armies to pisses :D

when we had human rights and public bathrooms in iran you were deep in pig shyt trying to eat yourself up

no insult here meant to you , just pointing to the culture of your people (old times - till 20 years ago)

Roman–Persian Wars - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Surena - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bahrām Chobin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Azarethes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

i asked you a question but you didnt answer me : how many women and children had your grandpa killed ?

@Serpentine bro i've quoted his flame bait trolling posts . i think he loves being sent to holiday by u :D

Last edited:
If they are really short particularly dark and speak some kind of chicken scratch and call it a language they are Indian. :lol:
You can tell by the way they speak, they speak street version of Urdu, sounds hilarious.

It just depends on where you are bought up. If you live in Europe you can easily tell between Italians, Germans, French etc. Though I do agree it is hard to distinguish between say Lebanese or Turks or Iranians.

In rare occasions yeah, but generally speaking, it isn't hard at all.

Where are you from by the way?

retarded idiot , i know how u feel , our soldiers marched through your cities and we conquered u and we ruled u . we smashed your little barbar head , we crushed your army and gave your people the taste of humanity (which they didnt have and still dont have it ) you come from a place whose ugly , racist retard blood sucking leaders just know how to kill .

you come from a blood sucking , repulsive nation led by the ones who murdered hundreds of millions of people because of its retarded mentality , because of its retardness .

yes , we conquered the crap out of you looserz . we smashed your armies to pisses :D

when we had human rights and public bathrooms in iran you were deep in pig shyt trying to eat yourself up

no insult here meant to you , just pointing to the culture of your people (old times - till 20 years ago)

Roman–Persian Wars - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Surena - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bahrām Chobin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Azarethes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

i asked you a question but you didnt answer me : how many women and children had your grandpa killed ?

@Serpentine bro i've quoted his flame bait trolling posts . i think he loves being sent to holiday by u :D

Why do you fall so deep and start personal and racial insults? No, you never conquered rome, we conquered your cities though. Infact your people never managed to go beyond greece. Since my origin is italy i wonder when persians ever set a foot on italy?

And about your other stuff, none of my posts was "flame baiting". i just expressed what i think about your country and i don´t think much about it. And i find it sad, that you start such agressive behavior. Peace ok?

Peace ok?

are u asking me to try to make a peace with this :

you insulted my country and its symbols like cyrus the GREAT .

and i reminded you that your retard forefathers were natzi .... killers

Infact your people never managed to go beyond greece

thats true , we ruled you in greece

we conquered your cities
you never did looser

BTW : iran did conquere italy later ;)

Islam in Italy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

are u asking me to try to make a peace with this :

you insulted my country and its symbols like cyrus the GREAT .

and i reminded you that your retard forefathers were natzi .... killers

thats true , we ruled you in greece

you never did looser

BTW : iran did conquere italy later ;)

Islam in Italy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Do you honestly believe being that racist and agressive is necessary? I love my country and heritage, just as you love yours and i find it sad, that you must go that way.

Do you honestly believe being that racist and agressive is necessary? I love my country and heritage, just as you love yours and i find it sad, that you must go that way.
i'm not racist !!

i'm calling u racist !

naziz were racist , iranians were attacked by naziz .

I love my country and heritage
your heritage was mass-murdering of others !!

whats your heritage ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom