What's new

Racism aganist Iranians in more Hollywood movies

Status
Not open for further replies.
please only Iranian join the discussion.

Sequel to the Movie 300 is coming out soon.. and It's more violent and racist than the first one, It totally has the Us vs. Them theme!

What do you guys think?

specially take a closer look at 0:20,0:27,1:03,1:15,1:53..

Artemisia the female Persian commander is depicted as a dark and evil character.

Almost all of our national and historical identity is depicted as dark, evil , immoral, inferior, etc..

Why don't they just name the movie Iranians=Evil and get it over with?

Trailer
300: Rise of an Empire - Official Trailer 1 [HD] - YouTube

Poster: Totally violent,blood bath, White man standing on top of dead Iranians and ruins of Persian Empire
300riseofanempirew.jpg

Most important question, how do we stop Jews from making movies like this?

Take a closer look at whose involved in this movie.(forget the actors and actress, they are just puppet), look deeper...

Director:Noam Murro Born:August 16, 1961 in Jerusalem, Israel (Jewish)

Distributed by:Warner Brothers Pictures ( all important people in WB are Jewish)

Barry M. Meyer Chairman and CEO, Warner Bros. Entertainment, Inc. a division of Time Warner 9 (Jewish)
Alan F. Horn President and COO, Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.(Jewish)
Jeff Robinov President of Production of Warner Brothers Pictures, a division of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (Jewish)
Polly Cohen President of Warner Independent Pictures, a division of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (Jewish)
Martin Shafer Chairman and CEO of Castle Rock Entertainment, a division of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (Jewish)
Bruce Rosenblum President of Warner Brothers Television Group, a division of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.(Jewish)
Peter Roth President of Warner Brothers Television Production a division of Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.(Jewish)

Good website about Hollywoodism

http://www.hollywoodism.org/Default.aspx

What do you expect?

I m not Irani but in solidarity and in showing my disgust, i did not watch the first movie and will not watch this one either. I dont like it when people as great as Irani people are, are depicted as evil, backward & not in tune with the 'modern world'. These people who do this have no history, no culture, no poetry, philosophy & literature to be proud of like people of Iran

i'm not racist !!

i'm calling u racist !

naziz were racist , iranians were attacked by naziz .

your heritage was mass-murdering of others !!

whats your heritage ?

My heritage and culture is predominantly italian, since i grew up there, but i also have some german cultural identity and i´m proud for both. . And i´m certainly not a Nazi.

@iranigirl2

You must be glad, at least they portray the mighty old Parsi as an archenemies for their so called heroes, those Hollywoods movies just see my country, Indonesia, as a virgin backward tropical forest country without any civilizations as they portray in film King Kong, Jumanji and so on :( even some American thinks we are still walking in nude :angry:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Whenever i hear of Vietnam... it reminds me of a dialogue " Me love you long time G.I "....:rofl:

What do you expect?

I m not Irani but in solidarity and in showing my disgust, i did not watch the first movie and will not watch this one either. I dont like it when people as great as Irani people are, are depicted as evil, backward & not in tune with the 'modern world'. These people who do this have no history, no culture, no poetry, philosophy & literature to be proud of like people of Iran

lol... Punjabis soldiers are shown in 300 aswell... with long hair,piercings etc...

Honestly the spartan looked like a bunch of naked homos rather than warriors..:lol:

Last edited:
guys please dont turn this into chit chat thread :)

for chit chat visit the iranian chill thread

To come back to topic you forgot that roman-iranian relations were not always bad. There were also very positive times. I know that at some point our emperor trusted your king so much he would even allow his own son to visit persia.

Why do you fall so deep and start personal and racial insults? No, you never conquered rome, we conquered your cities though. Infact your people never managed to go beyond greece. Since my origin is italy i wonder when persians ever set a foot on italy?

And about your other stuff, none of my posts was "flame baiting". i just expressed what i think about your country and i don´t think much about it. And i find it sad, that you start such agressive behavior. Peace ok?
Can you tell me when you conquered Persian heartland cities, your greatest and most far conquest(for a short time) was of Armenia which was a subject state of Iran, you never managed to conquer heartland Iran, in most of the Roman-Persian wars it was the Persia who won(and most of the time it was you who attacked which makes you the invader)

Do you honestly believe being that racist and agressive is necessary? I love my country and heritage, just as you love yours and i find it sad, that you must go that way.
It was you who started all this, it was you who came to Iranian defence section and posted anti Iran and anti Cyrus rants, frankly we don't have anything against the modern day italy and don't care about it cause your country has nothing to do with us, but it seems you for some unknown reason have a beef against Iran and this is not your first time trolling at Iran section.

To come back to topic you forgot that roman-iranian relations were not always bad. There were also very positive times. I know that at some point our emperor trusted your king so much he would even allow his own son to visit persia.
You are the one who started this bad blood by insulting our ancestors. You got your medicine in reply. In answer to this relations between most empires had ups and downs, nothing out of the ordinary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom