What's new

Racial attack: Indian killed in Australia

That poll only had 2,000 participants, it's hardly a gauge of what all Australians think, yet you think all Australians were polled so you are stupid.

There is nearly 100,000 thousand Indians in australia, most of the people in the poll could have been Indian and just voted yes.

You are only displaying your ignorance about statistical sampling.

Its obvious your so called logic is motivated, you have concluded first and then making up what seems good to your heart. Don't think we can't see through that.

Be honest, all we are saying is that racial angel should be investigated by authorities unless

1) crime % against indians is the same as crime against other - its not
2) no racial abuse has been hurled at some victims - it has been
3) all criminals are caught and proven otherwise - not done yet

So there, no point repeating simple reasonable logical things with you, you are into conspiracy theories about statistical sampling now mr hamid! :)

Stick to the topic ! Exactly, wonder what derelict mind brought the Child rape into equation. Since you are incompetent to understand the basic logics, let me make it easy for you. Just last week, three Pakistani Guys were removed from an Etihad flight for merely albeit in humor, mentioning the word terrorist, this because we still live in the spirit of 9/11. Similarly, when or if a certain subject is in limelight and is protesting it's innocence yet the related subject(s) make headlines for all the wrong reasons, sympathy usually goes out of the window.

Comparing 9-11 with a crime committed by an indian :) but NOT crimes committed by pakistanis of course :)

Yeah, simple mind, simple logic, I get it.

You are only displaying your ignorance about statistical sampling.

Its obvious your so called logic is motivated, you have concluded first and then making up what seems good to your heart. Don't think we can't see through that.

Be honest, all we are saying is that racial angel should be investigated by authorities unless

1) crime % against indians is the same as crime against other - its not
2) no racial abuse has been hurled at some victims - it has been
3) all criminals are caught and proven otherwise - not done yet

So there, no point repeating simple reasonable logical things with you, you are into conspiracy theories about statistical sampling now mr hamid! :)

The racist angle, if any, would be investigated, you complete fool. The police are investigating A VERY VERY wide investigation. If they find it was a racist attack they will say it's a racist attack.

This has already been stated numerous times, you are just to much of an idiot to go back and read other posts. Instead you want to keep going in circles and making me repeat everything over and over and over again.

I think Indian are smart people ,hard working and intelligent , where ever they go they supercede local people in business and trade and education , it is a matter of great concern for local residents .:D

I think Indian are smart people ,hard working and intelligent , where ever they go they supercede local people in business and trade and education , it is a matter of great concern for local residents .:D

Even if that was in sarcasm, you got that right!

The racist angle, if any, would be investigated,
How when no racial angle fatwa is declared even before formal reports are lodged.
you complete fool.
And I shat out things smarter than you this morning.

The police are investigating A VERY VERY wide investigation. If they find it was a racist attack they will say it's a racist attack.
No its not. On the day of investigation, before revealing the name of the victim a declaration is issued that there were no evidence pointing towards a racist attack. Does it take 2 hours to investigate and deny.
This has already been stated numerous times, you are just to much of an idiot to go back and read other posts. Instead you want to keep going in circles and making me repeat everything over and over and over again.
Just trying to activate the grey matter. hope it works.\

Attacks on Indians are racist: Australian general

CANBERRA: Australia's former military chief has characterised recent attacks on Indian students as racially motivated, rejecting Canberra's official line that the violence has been purely criminal rather than racist, reports Reuters.:sick:

The attacks over the past 18 months, including a fatal stabbing of a 21-year-old Indian graduate this month, have strained ties with India and hurt Australia's lucrative foreign student market, its third largest export earner.

“If you didn't suspect a racial strand you'd be mad,” high-profile former general Peter Cosgrove told The Age newspaper on Tuesday night after delivering a speech on race relations.

“Attacks recently by groups of people on individuals looks like a profiling approach to people from the sub-continent. Rather than say 'nothing to worry about', I'd rather look more closely,” he added.

Indian media have labeled the attacks as racist, but police and the government insist they are purely criminal.

Cosgrove pointed to previous racial violence in Australia, saying clashes on Sydney beaches in 2005 between gangs of ethnic Lebanese and anglo youths had highlighted dark pockets of racism.

“It was so unusual and unexpected, it reverberated around the world. It was unexpected because Australia's reputation was that of an egalitarian and multi-ethnic society; tolerant, cheerful and relaxed. December 2005 gave us pause for thought,”
he said.

He said criminal elements might be behind the attacks on Indians but, in contrast to police and government ministers, added that the racial element was too strong to dismiss.

Cosgrove, voted Australian of the year in 2001, said hidden racism should not be allowed to fester or lead to a reduction in immigration, expected to boost Australia's population from 21 million to around 36 million by 2050.

“The vast majority of Australians, totally rejecting any such despicable behaviour, will welcome the apprehension of the perpetrators,” he said.
--------------
:frown:

^^^Now that the Aussies themselves have accepted that the attacks are racist, lets hope they come up with adequate steps to safeguard lives of Indian students.

^^^

Yes and hopefully that will stop the non australians hiding behind australian flags from being too creative and holier than pope and come up with reasons about how indians 'deserve' it :)

Gutless racists!

Attacks on Indians are racist: Australian general

CANBERRA: Australia's former military chief has characterised recent attacks on Indian students as racially motivated, rejecting Canberra's official line that the violence has been purely criminal rather than racist, reports Reuters.:sick:

The attacks over the past 18 months, including a fatal stabbing of a 21-year-old Indian graduate this month, have strained ties with India and hurt Australia's lucrative foreign student market, its third largest export earner.

“If you didn't suspect a racial strand you'd be mad,” high-profile former general Peter Cosgrove told The Age newspaper on Tuesday night after delivering a speech on race relations.

“Attacks recently by groups of people on individuals looks like a profiling approach to people from the sub-continent. Rather than say 'nothing to worry about', I'd rather look more closely,” he added.

Indian media have labeled the attacks as racist, but police and the government insist they are purely criminal.

Cosgrove pointed to previous racial violence in Australia, saying clashes on Sydney beaches in 2005 between gangs of ethnic Lebanese and anglo youths had highlighted dark pockets of racism.

“It was so unusual and unexpected, it reverberated around the world. It was unexpected because Australia's reputation was that of an egalitarian and multi-ethnic society; tolerant, cheerful and relaxed. December 2005 gave us pause for thought,”
he said.

He said criminal elements might be behind the attacks on Indians but, in contrast to police and government ministers, added that the racial element was too strong to dismiss.

Cosgrove, voted Australian of the year in 2001, said hidden racism should not be allowed to fester or lead to a reduction in immigration, expected to boost Australia's population from 21 million to around 36 million by 2050.

“The vast majority of Australians, totally rejecting any such despicable behaviour, will welcome the apprehension of the perpetrators,” he said.
--------------
:frown:

The Australian general are represented by someone again:smokin:

The Australian General saying all the attacks are racist is as bad as the racist Indian media.

How the hell can he say the attacks are racist when he isn't a police officer and he is not investigating the attacks.

Another person who needs to shut there mouth.

^^^

Generals and armies should shut their mouth because xdrive is losing an online debate...

Losing an on-line debate....you fool, I think you need to read the previous pages as myself and xdrive have posted, reposted and reposted over and over again the reasoning and answers to most your pathetic points.

Go back and read through them and then come back to us. You are just repeating the same points over and over and again they are answered and along comes another Indian hero, and starts the same debate on the same issues again.

xdrive, my man, thanks for the support here and these bigots are just acting like a typical Indian, just plain stupid.

^^^

Generals and armies should shut their mouth because xdrive is losing an online debate...

The guy isn't a general or in the army anymore. And just because 1 retired general says something doesn't mean an entire army thinks the same.

See another idiotic statement from you. You generalize everyone. One person says something then all of a sudden you say it's everyone.

No one should utter a word until the police investigation is over. I don't see how this retired general can say these attacks are racist when, he is not a police officer nor is he investigating the incident.

You and your other Indian friends keep ignoring that fact. NO ONE can comment on these attacks and say they are racist until the police have determined that they are.

Saying these attacks are racist before the police have even completed there investigation is just wrong and anyone who claims they are racist as a fact are lying.

Losing an on-line debate....you fool, I think you need to read the previous pages as myself and xdrive have posted, reposted and reposted over and over again the reasoning and answers to most your pathetic points.

Go back and read through them and then come back to us. You are just repeating the same points over and over and again they are answered and along comes another Indian hero, and starts the same debate on the same issues again.

xdrive, my man, thanks for the support here and these bigots are just acting like a typical Indian, just plain stupid.

Exactly. They just keep saying the same things over and over and over again. We answer them and they continue.

I have said atleast 50 times no one can say these attacks are racist because the police investigation is not over yet. But still Indians keep saying they are racist.

Let me say it one last time.

You can not say these attacks are racist until the police investigation has ended and they have evidence that they are racially motivated.

After seeing the behavior and logic of the Indians in this thread, i can see why Pakistanis don't like Indians.

Back
Top Bottom