What's new

Racial attack: Indian killed in Australia

I am not saying they are all racist, i am just saying Investigate and then say its not racist. Anyways, 36% of Australians do believe that these attacks are with racial motivation.

If a man assaults and Indian saying " I will kill you, you mother f . . . ing Indian. I will kill you, you f . . . king Indian bastard.". He is certainly not racist in your book??

You are puking out **** theories for long and not a single reason to counter a simple fact: Why Being Indian significantly increases the possibility of being attacked in Australia?
You have cooked up nonsense stats of crime rates in India. You are comparing Stanes case to current cases, so if you stop providing nonsense, you will stop receiving it back. Either shut your trap or learn to live with replies.

You ask why Indians are being targeted in Australia? Here's part of the reason:

- Indians are not only disliked in Oz, but around the world. Why is that? When non-Indians (included resident Mongoloids) are robbed, discriminated, murdered, raped, abused and beaten...... with the largest communal violence AND ethnic cleansing within Bharat...... this can only forment resentment.

- In foreign lands, many (not the majority) show favoritism towards their own, and bias against others. While it is natural that a person tends to show favoritism towards their own kind, NRI taken it to the extreme. Just one example is with the H1-B and L1/L2 visa mass-scale frauds. Not only are locale residents are being pushed aside from high-salary (and prestigious) job prospects, but those already have a job are being fired without due cause to make way for non-resident H-1B and L1/L2s. The arrogance that some of these Indians who act like its their right to entitlement, is also displayed elsewhere.

- And to make matters worse, many don't have their necessary 1) skills, 2) education, or 3) knowledge, but through elbowing, office politics, fraud, and hiring their own kind, they displace more qualified workers. Attempting to deny this is futile, just take the example of UK. To remedy this, Government of England has sent back supposed highly-skilled Indian engineers, doctors and IT folk.

While only a minority of Indians display these properties, but at a time of heightened tension due to job losses and faltering economy, people's angst increases unreasonably. These pent up emotions can cause outbursts resulting in excessive violence and even attempted murder.

In an ideal world, it shouldn't matter where you come from, everything should be based on meritocracy. But this world isn't ideal, land & material possession, inheritance laws, and greed/competition limits the free-flow of people (and the equitable distribution of wealth).

Yes we Indians are Caucasian orgins :rolleyes: .. man get real

I never said that? Are you saying what i said never happened? Because it was big news, it was all over the news. You can clearly hear the crowd chanting "monkey" and then when he walks off the field everyone calling him a monkey. Then the Indian cricket players calling him a monkey.

Lol such a child response. We are talking about India and Australia, not pakistan.

No we are talking about crimes against indians in australia and whether they have a racial underlining.

You friend there posted a crime committed by an indian without saying why he's posting it here, in case his braindead suggestion was to link that crime to the attacks on indians, then i just wanted to remind him that such things happen everywhere and one off crimes do not lead to racism, bigoted people do. so is there racism in the gulf against pakistanis, yes, but it has nothing to do with the rape case i posted.

You may be an australian, so you may remember that famous rape case by pakistanis in australia?

No we are talking about crimes against indians in australia and whether they have a racial underlining.

You friend there posted a crime committed by an indian without saying why he's posting it here, in case his braindead suggestion was to link that crime to the attacks on indians, then i just wanted to remind him that such things happen everywhere and one off crimes do not lead to racism, bigoted people do. so is there racism in the gulf against pakistanis, yes, but it has nothing to do with the rape case i posted.

You may be an australian, so you may remember that famous rape case by pakistanis in australia?
No you moron, every one here doesn't resort to your bankrupt thoughts, the mere reason for the post was that the crime was linked to Australia and no doubt such incidents have repercussions, since you seem oblivious to the realities, suffice to mention that i didn't add any POV to the article.

^^^

It hurts that I preempted your ranting. He heh, I enjoyed that one.

Your braindead logic ofcourse does not work for pakistanis who raped in australia or UAE because, I'm sure you have some logic for that too. Next time, don't let a moron make you look stupid :toast_sign:

No you moron, every one here doesn't resort to your bankrupt thoughts, the mere reason for the post was that the crime was linked to Australia and no doubt such incidents have repercussions, since you seem oblivious to the realities, suffice to mention that i didn't add any POV to the article.

Completely agree. Thanks for posting it for me :P

^^^

It hurts that I preempted your ranting. He heh, I enjoyed that one.

Your braindead logic ofcourse does not work for pakistanis who raped in australia or UAE because, I'm sure you have some logic for that too. Next time, don't let a moron make you look stupid :toast_sign:
Although they say, never argue with a stupid or he will drag you down to his level. However staying above that level, let me ask you, does a Pakistani committing an offence justifies the Indian's crime. ?
If that is the case then why waste three pages arguing on the killing of the Indian National, as these incidents materialize all over the world (Raciast Killings). But i guess smacking your self to have rosy cheeks is exclusive to derelict minds.

Although they say, never argue with a stupid or he will drag you down to his level. However staying above that level, let me ask you, does a Pakistani committing an offence justifies the Indian's crime. ?
If that is the case then why waste three pages arguing on the killing of the Indian National, as these incidents materialize all over the world (Raciast Killings). But i guess smacking your self to have rosy cheeks is exclusive to derelict minds.

You are again off to a tangent. Stick to topic, that seems to your problem.

If there are crimes against indians, which as admitted by police statistics are higher than what are faced by other communities, then the racial angle must be investigated as many attacks have included verbal racial abuse too.

Now trying to link that with some rape committed by some indian in australia is just an insinuation as it does not prove trend, statistics or any kind of substantiation. its just a dark hint posted without commentary and hence below belt, not a valid argument at all. its like saying that many african americans are into crime hence racism against them is THEIR fault. such ridiculous insinuations can only come from a racist mind.

i can give examples of pakistani crimes across the world, but any racism faced by pakistanis can not be justified based on that, think of it as a pakistani problem and then u will know how hollow that argument is.

Back
Top Bottom