What's new

Racial attack: Indian killed in Australia

Will some members get off their high horse? Pointing to India's murder rate is a desperate attempt to deflect the issue. It is in Australia that Indian students are being assaulted. Australians are not being targetted in India. Pointing out isolated incidences of violence against Australians in India doesn't change anything.

One more thing, to those who state that the Indian media's portrayal is offensive and racist, let me remind them that Australian media is no better, if not worse. Perhaps members think that we are not aware of the Schapelle Corby case. Did editorials in Australia not condemn Indonesia during the trial, calling the trial a farce? Critiquing Indonesian society and god knows what else? Some went as far to suggest that Indonesia is primitive and barbaric to sentence a women for 20 years for drug smuggling.

Of course lets not forget the case of the Australian executed in Singapore for heroin smuggling. Editorials and commentators from Australia as well as citizens from the nation were united in condemnation for Singapore's severe punishment. Not to mention there were condescending articles reminding Singapore that the first world was far more humane place to be.

So, when the Indian media does the same thing to Australia, it becomes racist? Not to nice is it to be target to criticism?

I have this feeling that the attackers are in fact Indians, too... I will be laughing on my back if the news comes out as such.

In melbourne mobs have tried to burn another Indian alive when he was coming out of a party with his wife.

has anyone got the details?

Will some members get off their high horse? Pointing to India's murder rate is a desperate attempt to deflect the issue. It is in Australia that Indian students are being assaulted. Australians are not being targetted in India. Pointing out isolated incidences of violence against Australians in India doesn't change anything.

One more thing, to those who state that the Indian media's portrayal is offensive and racist, let me remind them that Australian media is no better, if not worse. Perhaps members think that we are not aware of the Schapelle Corby case. Did editorials in Australia not condemn Indonesia during the trial, calling the trial a farce? Critiquing Indonesian society and god knows what else? Some went as far to suggest that Indonesia is primitive and barbaric to sentence a women for 20 years for drug smuggling.

Of course lets not forget the case of the Australian executed in Singapore for heroin smuggling. Editorials and commentators from Australia as well as citizens from the nation were united in condemnation for Singapore's severe punishment. Not to mention there were condescending articles reminding Singapore that the first world was far more humane place to be.

So, when the Indian media does the same thing to Australia, it becomes racist? Not to nice is it to be target to criticism?

Will some indian members get off there high horse? You guys don't know all the facts, yet you act like. You watch the Indian media and think you have a good idea with what is going on. YOU don't have any idea what is going on, so shutup.

In melbourne mobs have tried to burn another Indian alive when he was coming out of a party with his wife.

has anyone got the details?

So a second Indian has been burnt alive? or are you refering to the first Indian who was burnt? I have not heard of 1 report of any second Indian being burnt,

If you are refering to the first one, go back a couple of pages 5 different people have posted it

Indians stop going to Australia in protest. Boycott Australian goods.

That's fine, if Indians want to do that then they should. But they need to know that they are wasting there time. These attacks are not racist, and the facts are there. As the chief commissioner said "Indians are more safe in australia then they are in there own country"

If Indians stop coming here because the racist Indian media continues lying and saying it's unsafe, people from places like china will just take there place.

You see alot of people get turned down, and there is people from china more then happy to come to a safe environment and learn at great schools.

Chinese people would never have kicked up all this fuss. They would not say "OHHHHHH THIS IS RACIST THIS RICIST" when it clearly isn't. Crime is commited is against asian people in australia, and asian people commit crime in Australia. It doesn't matter about race.

I think somehow that Indians think they are special. If a crime is commited against them, they thing they are the targets, everyone is out to get them. This is the not case. Tons of white people get crimes commited against them, shall we all say it's racist attacks? No, no one would dare say that.

Will some indian members get off there high horse? You guys don't know all the facts, yet you act like. You watch the Indian media and think you have a good idea with what is going on. YOU don't have any idea what is going on, so shutup.

So a second Indian has been burnt alive? or are you refering to the first Indian who was burnt? I have not heard of 1 report of any second Indian being burnt,

If you are refering to the first one, go back a couple of pages 5 different people have posted it

No XD there is a new attempt but he was safe.

Indians acting like they own Australia, Australians for their part so far showed patience and not kicked these Indians out of Australia.

Indians acting like they own Australia, Australians for their part so far showed patience and not kicked these Indians out of Australia.

Buddy, i don't think its about patience of Australian, more about

money instead, "money talk" was probably the main reason for all

those high profile news from Indians.:smitten::pakistan::china:

People are starting to become fed up, not with the Indians in Australia, but the Indians in India. Spreading lies. Infact the Australian government is very angry with the Indian government because they are deliberately trying to mess things up by issuing travel warnings.

I do however think that the damage may have been done in certain quarters of Australia. Yes, every country has their own problems with racism, and no doubt, the far right in Australia will capitalise on this amateur Indian journalism in which they have not just embarassed themselves but may have caused a knock in community cohesion which had once existed.

We can thank the Indians in India if that has happenned.

And one more thing, please don't refer to these attacks on those on "Asians" because it is not, they are attacks on Indians, period.

There was nothing metioned about his attackers being white you idiot. See another person whos making up false facts.

The police are currently investigating, and are starting to think this is one big hoax, just to stir up more tension.

The Indian claims he was doused in lighter fluid, also fluid was squirted on his car and inside his car.

NO, fluid was found inside his car or outside of it, only on him.

NO people in the street heard the man scream, or anyone yelling or anyone running

Why did the man park around the corner from his house when he could of parked infront of his house?

This is what the police are investigating

Also today the police commisioner said that the indian media needs to STOP over reacting to this and spreading false information before the investigating is completed. He also said that Indians are more safer here, then they are in there own country.

Please read everything i just said and stop saying the same things over and over again

When Western Whites claim Han prejudice against Tibetan and Uyghur in China, you do China bashing in all media.

But when Western Whites prejudice against Asian in Western states, you are selectively blind and media keep slient. And claim that you are fair!

When Western Whites claim Han prejudice against Tibetan and Uyghur in China, you do China bashing in all media.

But when Western Whites prejudice against Asian in Western states, you are selectively blind and media keep slient. And claim that you are fair!

What? None of what you just said made sense.

What's han? what's Uyghur? The only thing i recognized what tibetan.

India doesn't really buy that much from Australia does it? India doesn't even get into Australia's top 10 trading partners:

Australia's top 10 two-way trading partners and Australia?s top 10 exports, goods & services - Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade

China and Japan as respective 1 & 2 take about 1/4 of Australia's trading volume.

Based on this, I don't think India boycotting Australia is going to have much impact.

That's fine, if Indians want to do that then they should. But they need to know that they are wasting there time. These attacks are not racist, and the facts are there. As the chief commissioner said "Indians are more safe in australia then they are in there own country"

If Indians stop coming here because the racist Indian media continues lying and saying it's unsafe, people from places like china will just take there place.

You see alot of people get turned down, and there is people from china more then happy to come to a safe environment and learn at great schools.

Chinese people would never have kicked up all this fuss. They would not say "OHHHHHH THIS IS RACIST THIS RICIST" when it clearly isn't. Crime is commited is against asian people in australia, and asian people commit crime in Australia. It doesn't matter about race.

I think somehow that Indians think they are special. If a crime is commited against them, they thing they are the targets, everyone is out to get them. This is the not case. Tons of white people get crimes commited against them, shall we all say it's racist attacks? No, no one would dare say that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom