What's new

Racial attack: Indian killed in Australia

They don;t use torture to get confessions, but evidence is presented to the suspect, and if it passes the threshold then a charge is made and a trial held.

The trial is held in COURT, NOT IN THE INDIAN MEDIA.

So stop crying racism, when you weren;t there and dont know what had happenned and how he got killed. Hell, he could have been a child molester and a peado and got what was coming. Point is, no one at this stage knows. So lets wait and see huh

We'll wait and see.

BTW, you spoke authoritatively of procedures and the rules of law in Australia, and also fairness. OK. Tell me, how does one reconcile that with your seeming belief that a 'child molester or paedo has it coming?'

Or is the highest standard of justice and procedures only to be applied to other countries, and some circumstances, and lynch mob justice applied elsewhere?

When Western Whites claim Han prejudice against Tibetan and Uyghur in China, you do China bashing in all media.

But when Western Whites prejudice against Asian in Western states, you are selectively blind and media keep slient. And claim that you are fair!

who cares!! Let them! It wont change anything brother!

They are jealous or afraid of China. :china:

Western whites use Taiwanese, Tibetan and Uyghur to bash China.

However, in the view of Western whites, Taiwanese, Tibetan and Uyghur and Mainlanders are all Asian! Also Jap, K-dog, Viet, Indo-Pak people.

Western whites NEVER respect Asian!

lol June 4, 2009

Why LOL at the date? In fact, June 2009 is relevant because this trend has been observed since at least that time.

I haven't heard of one instance where a Chinese student has been attacked.

From the link, the Chinese embassy counsellor, Mr. Liu Jin certainly seems to have heard of incidents. His sources must be better than yours?

The chinese government was just going along with the Indian government

I don't think the Chinese government does a single thing it does not want to do. And no one tells them what to do.

Why LOL at the date? In fact, June 2009 is relevant because this trend has been observed since at least that time.

From the link, the Chinese embassy counsellor, Mr. Liu Jin certainly seems to have heard of incidents. His sources must be better than yours?

I don't think the Chinese government does a single thing it does not want to do. And no one tells them what to do.

Bah, cbf responding to people who totally ignore the facts.

If anyone who has read all the facts presented wants to discuss this, please do post.

Bah, cbf responding to people who totally ignore the facts.

If anyone who has read all the facts presented wants to discuss this, please do post.

Well, it seems to me that you're the one who's been caught out in making an incorrect fact.

You made an assertion, I gave you a link to disprove what you said.

But if it pleases you not to respond or challenge my argument with with facts....OK.

Another Indian attacked in Australia

Sydney, Jan 12 (IBNS): Another Indian has been attacked in Australia's Sydney, media reports said on Tuesday.

A 28-year-old man living in the country for the last 11 years, was attacked by five to seven Australian boys and girls.

"I was taking my usual walk on the beach when they approached me and asked for money," the victim told media on conditions of anonymity.

"When I did not reply and started walking towards his car, the group attacked me from behind.

"They didn't have any intention of taking money because they did not take my mobile phone or wallet," he said.

According to the victim, the police took around 40 minutes to reach the spot after he called them.

The victim said he is experiencing 'extreme pain' in his head, neck and back.

------
Another sad incident...:disagree:

the attakers must be punished with life sentance. but they will never be coz they are white, who still believe themselves above all and looting others in every possible manner.

Another Indian attacked in Australia

Sydney, Jan 12 (IBNS): Another Indian has been attacked in Australia's Sydney, media reports said on Tuesday.

A 28-year-old man living in the country for the last 11 years, was attacked by five to seven Australian boys and girls.

"I was taking my usual walk on the beach when they approached me and asked for money," the victim told media on conditions of anonymity.

"When I did not reply and started walking towards his car, the group attacked me from behind.

"They didn't have any intention of taking money because they did not take my mobile phone or wallet," he said.

According to the victim, the police took around 40 minutes to reach the spot after he called them.

The victim said he is experiencing 'extreme pain' in his head, neck and back.

------
Another sad incident...:disagree:

HAHAHAHAHAH lol at this news story. Obviously this is fake. It has not been on any news here, or newspapers. All attacks on Indians are big news and are in all the newspapers.

Also look how poorly written the story is. How old was the person who wrote it? 5?

A 28-year-old man living in the country for the last 11 years, was attacked by five to seven Australian boys and girls

Hahahaha Since when do professional media reports say "boys and girls" Usuaully they use terms such as "male" "female"

The Indian media is not to be trusted and till i see a trusted source with the same story, this is a hoax.

Infact i might even send this to 7 news Melbourne and if it is infact false they will surely report it in the news saying how crap the Indian media is.

Well, it seems to me that you're the one who's been caught out in making an incorrect fact.

You made an assertion, I gave you a link to disprove what you said.

But if it pleases you not to respond or challenge my argument with with facts....OK.

To be honest, everything you post is confusing. You haven't challenged me to anything. Make coherent posts or don't make them at all. EVERYTHING i have said on this forum is actual facts that i have got from the police and other government sources.

All the Indians claiming to have facts are getting them from the racist lying Indian media. Look what what the Indian media is saying. They say these are racist attacks before the police HAVE EVEN INVESTIGATED THE INCIDENT. How can they say that it's a fact when the police havent finished the investigation?

They lie, and most of the Indians on these forums are taking what they say and are reporting them like they are fact.

one versus "five to seven." Sounds like a fair fight :rolleyes:
Too much fosters with kangaroo meat

LOL at xdrive's rebuttals. "We don't know anything so we should just shut up". :lol:

Xdrive, i think you will find that in a debate, it is best to provide an argument backed up by authoritative sources and not act like a petulant five year old and say "shut up" every single time. Please provide proper rebuttals to the assertions made.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom