What's new

R@ping nuns part of Christian culture claims Hindu leader

You are always desperate to drag in and malign Pakistan thinking you are related to snow white or something.
I try to avoid these rape threads but since people like you lack introspection, they need to be shown the other side of the picture.
Thats ironic.
You interrupted me when i was showing the mirror to the other fellow.
Now please get down from your high moral ladder.

Rape is a heinous crime, and mentally sick people are found all over the world. But man, a 71 year old getting gang raped can only happen in India(or maybe atheist + satanist world).

Lynching can be found all around the world. Rape of a 71 year old? Never... Only a hindu extremist can do such a thing.

Firstly, the rape of the nun was horrendous enough without this stupid VHP representative blowing his mouth off with complete trash.

Secondly to the pure Muslim posting the nonsense quoted above, when last did you check what your brothers in ISIS are up to ? If you did, you will eat your words.

Wait. You will be quick to claim that ISIS aren't Muslims ? Well check on the legacy of the pure Muslims in Pakistan then. On 12 July 2013, Council of Islamic Ideology of Pakistan dismissed DNA tests as evidence for rapes, and declared that without witnesses no rapes would be recognized. So obviously no rapes occur in Pakistan since only a really stupid rapist will call witnesses to check out his crime. Notwithstanding that, we still have reports of a 6 year old being raped, approximately 90% of kids in one province being molested, animal molestation (which apparently isn't a crime). Ps. Please warn the Ozzie sheep farmers that you are from Pakistan. Still want to talk about "pagans and Hindus" ? I could go on forever about the "land of the pure' :D

:what: you mean all those rapists are not Hindus?

so can you tell us how many millions out of total population of Hindus in India are NOT religious Hindus or for that matter what is the religious hindus?
u dont understnd,,,,hinduism is in khatra,,,foreign religion practioners r d real culprit.n they need to be taught a lesson alongwith minority appeasing sickular libtards.

Europeans got civilized on the blood of the rest of the world. From American, to Africa to Asia to Australia. A Blot on Mankind.

Well,the important thing is that they got civilised.They could have been a perpetual Mongol horde keeping the boot on the rest of the world and don't share any knowledge.But they reformed and that has merit wether you like it or not.

Thats ironic.
You interrupted me when i was showing the mirror to the other fellow.
Now please get down from your high moral ladder.
Talking about high moral ladder..... do you really think you are in a position to show anybody the mirror.

Well,the important thing is that they got civilised.They could have been a perpetual Mongol horde keeping the boot on the rest of the world and don't share any knowledge.But they reformed and that has merit wether you like it or not.

Civilized is a very generous term. You have a VERY long way to go before you can claim any sort of parity with Asian civilizations and culture.

Mongols never ruled India so that is irreverent.

R@ping nuns part of Christian culture claims Hindu leader

Can any fundamental Christian confirm this hindu claim?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom