What's new

R@ping nuns part of Christian culture claims Hindu leader

It's very larger angle ! May be new way of terrorism to avert BJPs increasing popularity all over the country . That too mumma banergi will use her imported Bangladeshi to create communal riots to gain their degrading people's support
There are lots other mosques around babri masjid . But none wr touched by over velmed nationalists . Why ? Because this is something more important like what Mecca is for muslims and Jerusalem for Christians . India is free now . We must have our history and cultural values up help

THIS WHAT I WANT TO KNOW FROM THAT ADARSH-LIBRAL MORON!!!!

Since you are a expert in labelling the religions and nations please tell me raping corpses happens in which religion/country ?
Raping 1 year old and strangling her to death happens where ?

Since you are so knowledgable, then tell us, which country has such sick and sadistic animals, who prey on their own infant daughters.

Men prey on infant, young daughters in Punjab

Since you are so knowledgable, then tell us, which country has such sick and sadistic animals, who prey on their own infant daughters.

Sure. Answer my question first as i asked first then you will get your answer. Probably i may not even be required to answer.

:) his logic also applies to Hindu nuns aka dasies in Hindu temples
nothng like that happens in Bharat.
dowry,female infanticide,honor killings etc. were brought to sub continent by invaders,,,alongwith all there othr bad habbits

Look I never say that we did not have any nuisance in our society in dark age such as Dasi and sati pratha. Yes, We had that. But none other than us fought for the refinement of our society. Our priests like Maharshi Dayanand, Swami Vivekananda and Mahatma Gandhi fought for it. We managed to remove most of the evils such as Sati Pratha and Dev dasi, untouchability still exists in low scale. Now somebody say that Untouchability has come from Hindu medieval ill-customs than I have to accept that and it can not be denied. Same way when you traced back this tradition of Rape than it has a root in some medieval christian tradition. They can not wash the hands from it.

Yeah,NO.The Brits had to remove all of that by hanging a few Indians.

The Europeans reformed themselves,you did it at gunpoint.

nothng like that happens in Bharat.
dowry,female infanticide,honor killings etc. were brought to sub continent by invaders,,,alongwith all there othr bad habbits

Happens is a present tense and all these things mentioned by you are happening in BHARAT very much including sexual assault of Hindu nuns aka dasis.

So justifying rape of a Nun in India by saying that it is Christian culture well that carries a big question mark.

These Hindu fanatics should think before they speak

Sure. Answer my question first as i asked first then you will get your answer. Probably i may not even be required to answer.
You are always desperate to drag in and malign Pakistan thinking you are related to snow white or something.
I try to avoid these rape threads but since people like you lack introspection, they need to be shown the other side of the picture.

Happens is a present tense and all these things mentioned by you are happening in BHARAT very much including sexual assault of Hindu nuns aka dasis.

These Hindu fanatics should think before they speak
religious hindus r never involved,,,,its mostly western funded minorities n sickular libtards doing such heinous acts.

ok.
so u dont find it offensive when ppl relate dowry deaths,female infanticides,honor killings wid Hindu culture/religion?

Dislike do not mean deny. Would you change the facts to please christians. At the most you can say that that fellow should not have spoken that because it may hurt christian feelings.

I may dislike it but I can not deny that fact. It is the strength of this society that it can fight with any evil. Look, Rape takes place all over the world. Which country has protested like we did. We have the evil like other society but the plus point is that we accept that as evil and we are determine to fight and remove it.

Can you share a link a post / thread where you have contributed in a manner other than a copy & paste job ?
Don't tell me you want the poor guy to use multiple accounts simultaneously.

How's the weather down there @kahonapyarhai ... damn those southwesterlies. :lol:

Last edited:
Dislike do not mean deny. Would you change the facts to please christians. At the most you can say that that fellow should not have spoken that because it may hurt christian feelings.

I may dislike it but I can not deny that fact. It is the strength of this society that it can fight with any evil. Look, Rape takes place all over the world. Which country has protested like we did. We have the evil like other society but the plus point is that we accept that as evil and we are determine to fight and remove it.
ok:tup:
now,,how do vhp wid there constant rants add to the strength of our society?

religious hindus r never involved,,,,its mostly western funded minorities n sickular libtards doing such heinous acts.

:what: you mean all those rapists are not Hindus?

so can you tell us how many millions out of total population of Hindus in India are NOT religious Hindus or for that matter what is the religious hindus?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom