What's new

R@ping nuns part of Christian culture claims Hindu leader

Civilized is a very generous term. You have a VERY long way to go before you can claim any sort of parity with Asian civilizations and culture.

Mongols never ruled India so that is irreverent.

It's the other way around.Europe shaped the modern world.Say thanks and move on.Try to prosper in peace just like the most of us try and stop picking on small minorities to feel like a big man.Stop sitting on the past,we all suffered from someone elses agression one way or the other in the past but dwelling on it won't bring the dead back.

It's the other way around.Europe shaped the modern world.Say thanks and move on.Try to prosper in peace just like the most of us try and stop picking on small minorities to feel like a big man.Stop sitting on the past,we all suffered from someone elses agression one way or the other in the past but dwelling on it won't bring the dead back.

Stop wasting your time that guy is an Hindutva version of obl

Ex BJP MLA Kauslendra Nath accused of raping house maid.

11067456_1577914575800460_3024872807866806700_n.png

Stop wasting your time that guy is an Hindutva version of obl

Ex BJP MLA Kauslendra Nath accused of raping house maid.

11067456_1577914575800460_3024872807866806700_n.png

Well BJP shall remove him.

What happened to the promse of clean government and transparent donation while accepting 2 crores from fake company?

I dont understand what made these morons work overtime????????????

Modi in power??? I think its time Modi to tell these morons keep their mouth shut and concentrate on better things..... He is voted to power for development not for hindutva....This need to be made clear to those morons.....
I find that, a bit, amusing.....

Its disheartening to see that some are defending this moron.... For god sake she is 71yrs old n before a nun she is of age of our grandmother..... Plz don't twist everything from religious pov.....

What VHP leader claimed is a fact ...There are many examples to prove it ,and i provided few .....Christianity is the largest religion ,there may be millions of good x'ians but thats not the topic

In another thread there was an Orthodox Christian guy who was claiming Catholics are not Christians because they do not follow the Bible to the tee. Christians really need to make up their mind if all the Protestant, Catholic, Orthodox denominations in the world form what can be called Christians, the largest religious group in the world, or if there are among these who are not Christians and hence Christianity is not the largest religion in the world.

Well we saw the example of forgiveness when Christian mob lynched couple of innocent Muslims and burned them alive in lahore in broad day light. Go spread your BS somewhere else.
Why go to Lahore. Our own Nagaland is good enough example of Christian forgiveness. 2 mob lynchings this month.

The statement is wrong, None culture promote crime against weak...

VHP should control there leader from using such statements...

A culture is a widespread norm. If 40% nuns are raped, then it certainly qualifies as a culture and not an aberration.

They are difference...
The truth : Vatican hide the child molestation to save church reputation
The twist : Vatican promote child molestation.

Though Vatican is guilty of saving criminals (to save the Christianity) but it doesn't mean they promote rape. They punish there pastor who are involved in such activity. They just save these ppl from law of land..

Do not make sick excuses for them. They never pulled up or punished a pastor, they just transferred him to a different parish. It continued for decades and decades on end and they allowed it. That makes it compliance and connivance and not just co-relation.

Thats the Difference between me and you....................
Considering the Church has played the maximum role in besmirching Hinduism for hundreds of years as a result of which it got associated with caste and only caste, you claiming to be holier than thou is laughable.

What he is saying is that the secular govt of Kerala will provide the Christians the funds and hence foreign money though welcome is not a necessity.

[QUOTE="
Considering the Church has played the maximum role in besmirching Hinduism for hundreds of years as a result of which it got associated with caste and only caste, you claiming to be holier than thou is laughable.[/QUOTE]
@Marxist is my Friend.................I replied to him which he understood................

I don't agree with chaddi brigade but targeting BJP on every issue now days seems like a deliberate attempt buy congress & it cronies in media to spread communal tension,watching NDTV for last couple of days & it seems like they already made a mind that its done buy BJP

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom