What's new

R@ping nuns part of Christian culture claims Hindu leader

B_0zFXoU0AAh-QP.jpg:large

JAI SHRI RAM MODI KI JAI

I want to add some more:
Kejriwal giving lectures on corruption elimination.

nothng like that happens in Bharat.
dowry,female infanticide,honor killings etc. were brought to sub continent by invaders,,,alongwith all there othr bad habbits

Will agree on only 2 of those being brought by invaders, female infanticide and honor killings. Dowry was indigenous invention. Now that you are so outraged about female infanticide, you must also know that it is a rare occurrence. Majority of the cases are of female feoticide which in medical words is called termination of pregnancy or abortion. Now do tell us which countries in the world lead in termination of pregnancies and then compare how ethical they are with India and Hindus.

Last edited:
ok.
so u dont find it offensive when ppl relate dowry deaths,female infanticides,honor killings wid Hindu culture/religion?

Have not they been doing that for ages? I see most Bongs agreeing with that assessment and guilt tripping rest of Hindus into feeling ashamed about their culture? Do you deny it?

religious hindus r never involved,,,,its mostly western funded minorities n sickular libtards doing such heinous acts.

Right on the money. Mostly happens in advertising field and media. Tarun Tejpal and Pachuri are prime examples of that.

Europeans got civilized on the blood of the rest of the world. From American, to Africa to Asia to Australia. A Blot on Mankind.

I would not call them civilized still given the number of rapes, violence, murders, drug abuse, prostitution, fraud, robbery is the highest in the Christian countries in the world.

It's the other way around.Europe shaped the modern world.Say thanks and move on.Try to prosper in peace just like the most of us try and stop picking on small minorities to feel like a big man.Stop sitting on the past,we all suffered from someone elses agression one way or the other in the past but dwelling on it won't bring the dead back.

So says the Romanian who is constantly picking up on the Romas in his country. Racism still lives in your country and in your blood.

Why the crap I should get advice from pseudo secular who allows nan and kids been raped by Vatican . And Hinduism is not about what u think . It's more secular and any religious in the world .In the history of the world .
Now go and join you guru jis ISIS ... you will have lots of good rapist to join your propaganda . Of go do some SUCIDE blast
Inde bro you are good poster here n our disconnect is not about the how evangelism uplifted the ppl morally but about a person(I would call him a moron in the given context) who is justifying the rape of 71yr old lady of grandmother age... Don't we have courage to condemn a such inhumane acts n the remarks of this moron? By condemning these kind of ppl we actually send a msg that we are way better than those churches which covered up the rapes ....
Its a request a buddy....

Hindu priests institutionally rape 12 year olds or make them prostitutes

So says the Romanian who is constantly picking up on the Romas in his country. Racism still lives in your country and in your blood.

We only try to change their habits as thieves and persuade them to work and get an education.

Hindu priests institutionally rape 12 year olds or make them prostitutes

Devadasis are a clan of temple dancers who degenerated into prostitution. They have their own goddess and their own rituals which are not followed by rest of the Hindus. Also the girl is not deflowered by the priest but is sold to a bidder of virginity. Now considering they are prostitutes and renegades (the practice of devadasi is outlawed), there is no societal support for them for such practices. A lot of them are being educated and rehabilitated and moving away from this practice.

Should have asked Christians who gave communal color to it.
Brother they have been doing it for yrs n we certainly don't require to follow the paths of churches over such a sad incident.... Keep the victims age(of our grandma) might shake our hollow humanity from inside....
I see this entire thing from humane perspective before anything else ....
Kisi dusre ki galti ko sudhaarne k liye jaruri nhi Ki main bhi vahi galti karu..... Plz try to understand.....

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom