What's new

Quranic versus found in burnt fire crackers

I smell conspiracy :unsure:

Not a big deal.....it'simpossible to filter such thing in a country as big as India
I wouldn't be surprised if we find gita there also....

Anyways I think it was intentional to create a riot.....
government should investigate d matter

arent your mahaan india having automnous states which provides safety to the religious beliefs of other religions ?

arent your mahaan india having automnous states which provides safety to the religious beliefs of other religions ?
I m NT getting what u r trying to imply......
where did we break any religious belief
Everyone is free to practice their religion and they are doing so as well
Leave other religions.....72 sects of Muslim are freely practicing their religion

I am surprise how u guys put a label on pakistan right away as terrorist.. does ur RSS withdraw from Ram mandir which they demolish mosque.. maybe they dont represent indians but enough to prove that out of 1.3 billion 20caror are atleast extremist which make india is full of terror.
Samjotha express incidence
84 golden temple
Kashmir
Gurgaon
Asam
Nexlis
Want more? there are list of humanrights voilations
Burning quran mean prvokeing muslims sentiment.
U cross this red lime u will face people comming out of no where to hunt u.
We want peace muslims respect every religion.
Help ur liberals to stop ur extremists we are already dealing extremism.

I m NT getting what u r trying to imply......
where did we break any religious belief
Everyone is free to practice their religion and they are doing so as well
Leave other religions.....72 sects of Muslim are freely practicing their religion

yesterday some one tried to burnt Delhi Masjid Imam , Modi is taking you guys towards extremism it will become a huge mess for your mahan baharat

yesterday some one tried to burnt Delhi Masjid Imam , Modi is taking you guys towards extremism it will become a huge mess for your mahan baharat
The guy who tried to burn Imam is a Muslim (Kamaluddin). He was overpowered and handed over to police.

“Kamaluddin hails from 24 Parganas in West Bengal and seems to have some sort of mental problem. He told us he had travelled by train to Delhi specifically to target the Imam; further questioning and investigation is underway,” the officer added.
Man tries to set Jama Masjid Imam on fire, held - Hindustan Times

The guy who tried to burn Imam is a Muslim (Kamaluddin). He was overpowered and handed over to police.

“Kamaluddin hails from 24 Parganas in West Bengal and seems to have some sort of mental problem. He told us he had travelled by train to Delhi specifically to target the Imam; further questioning and investigation is underway,” the officer added.

You are probably talking to literate jahils. They only see what they want to see. Can't you see the thread starter, in his still fresh zeal of a new convert, he forgot to see the article date!!!

at topic - The police must find the muslim who threw the quran in garbage or sold as scrap and cut his (insert appropriate body part) off as per sharia. The solution to fixing imaginary bogus and inconsequential muslim problems is as muslims say - more Islam!!!

The solution to real and important muslim problems that matter, like education, family planning etc etc is less Islam.

a mental problem ?? i wonder what will be the end result of inquries over riots happens in india all are linked to mental problem i guess .. even i heard from hyderabadi indians in dubai they told me its very difficult for them to sacrifice a cow if hinduz found some one going to sacrifice cow they kills the one who own the cow and the one who brought the cow to the place atleast in pakistan we are having religious harmony among all the religions and sects .

i know its hindi for sure but still come onn in india do they tear quran and do it

neither the person who burst the crackers nor the person who manufactured them should be punished

we should trace and punish the muslims who threw away the copies of Koran

see we are baniyas why would we spend money to buy a koran then throw it ... later to be picked up as trash and be used in cracker manufacturing

so we should trace the muslims who threw away the koran

neither the person who burst the crackers nor the person who manufactured them should be punished
we should trace and punish the muslims who threw away the copies of Koran
see we are baniyas why would we spend money to buy a koran then throw it ... later to be picked up as trash and be used in cracker manufacturing
so we should trace the muslims who threw away the koran
it has been witnessed before this incident too

I really can't tell when Pakistanis are trolling anymore. I hold admin responsible.

There havent been mass murder of christians hinduz sikhs under any political leader in pakistan your PM Modi is a extremist hindu dude we never had any extremist in our political system or any ruling party u have to accept the reality minorities are not safe in india the way hinduz are threatening muslims will lead to more riots like gujrat riots under CM Modi

Back
Top Bottom