What's new

Quetta 14 people killed in terrorist attack on costal highway

Indians must be celebrating.
Don't sacrifice your common sense for your hate.
Why an ordinary Indian will celebrate the death of minority civilians in Balochistan ???
They don't even have any information about it. Don't even know anything about Balochistan and it's problem.

Don't fall prey to Sanghi's comments on news and forums. They represent a miniscule minority.

For God sake..
Come out of this self made prison of hate.

Bhai baat sari yeh hai k Pakistani state ko secular bannai ka shauq sawar hai

Aap ki darhi na ho. Phir aap jo haramipan karna hai karo. Koi nahi poochai ga

Yeh secularism aur liberalism ka cancer army aur civilians har jagah pohanch gaya hai

Aur result aap k samain hai
It’s not bla or blf whatever
It’s LeJ and IS combined work targeting a minority, BLA type more nationals targeting Punjabi or Sindhi in Balochistan.
Rest I agreed with you regarding collapse of security measures despite heavy presence of FC other forces patrolling CPEC routes.
Seems they all busy to protecting Chinese which also important and others are just insects few dozen dies, who care.

It’s not bla or blf whatever
It’s LeJ and IS combined work targeting a minority, BLA type more nationals targeting Punjabi or Sindhi in Balochistan.
Rest I agreed with you regarding collapse of security measures despite heavy presence of FC other forces patrolling CPEC routes.
Seems they all busy to protecting Chinese which also important and others are just insects few dozen dies, who care.

BLA has accepted the responsibility

Don't sacrifice your common sense for your hate.
Why an ordinary Indian will celebrate the death of minority civilians in Balochistan ???
They don't even have any information about it. Don't even know anything about Balochistan and it's problem.

Don't fall prey to Sanghi's comments on news and forums. They represent a miniscule minority.

For God sake..
Come out of this self made prison of hate.
lols @ minority civilians of balochistan!!

shia were not target baboon they were sunnis majority population of balochistan!!

and its not aboyt sect its about control of land!

just kill them and let them burn when they get hit day and night

Just checked the headlines in toi and Indian express, this news is not even featured. Today is election day 2 and that is dominating.
Frankly most Indians don't even know the capital of Pakistan. Saw a video.

please go check their defense forum india website. They all are celebrating a virtual death of 14 Naval officers

FC balochistan and all other security forces can continue to sleep

No need to change any security policies. Keep it up

They are working it you know How to fight better than them than go and fight. Attacks have massively reduced but our enemies are also not sleeping. They are fighting and it will take time.

This whole area needs to be sweeped, and sweeped fast. Now the problem I am seeing is that Imran Khan is promoting tourism, and this will all be undone with stupid terrorist attacks like this.

The real question is, why hasn't this been done already? Are the BLA and other organizations THAT strong that a direct confrontation will be extremely dangerous to our cities? I'm sure they have sleeper cells spread in our major cities.

They are working it you know How to fight better than them than go and fight. Attacks have massively reduced but our enemies are also not sleeping. They are fighting and it will take time.

No they are not fighting.

If they would have been fighting then 15-20 terrorists in army fatigues won't be roaming around on a national highway

This whole area needs to be sweeped, and sweeped fast. Now the problem I am seeing is that Imran Khan is promoting tourism, and this will all be undone with stupid terrorist attacks like this.

The real question is, why hasn't this been done already? Are the BLA and other organizations THAT strong that a direct confrontation will be extremely dangerous to our cities? I'm sure they have sleeper cells spread in our major cities.
Major factor which prevents confrontation with ethnic nationalist organizations in BLN is local support they have. FC Balochistan isn't really popular in the locals.

Back
Top Bottom