What's new

Questions that pop up in your mind!

Nope... the mountain is gone but there is no hazard(nuclear or bio)............nd yes i have travelled nd seen the place where we tested our nukes in Chagahi (better known as chaghi).

so u mean the mountain is finished and flat plain now :blink::blink:

i though chaghai mountain was there, and i wanted to visit it!!!

*Pakistan kab apnay asal maqaam tak pohanchay ga?
*Pakistan say corruption kab duur hogi?
*Jab mera inteqal hoga, aur mujhay dafnaya jaraha hoga tou uswaqt kya time hoga? fajr,zuhar,asar,maghrib ya isha?
*Jab meri rooh Allah mian kay pass jarahi hogi, tou kya meri rooh parwaz kay waqt dunya dekh sakti hogi, like a normal living person?
*yajooj or majooj kya great wall of China kay peechay hain?

:undecided::undecided:

Why do we have our heart in the left side always?

When would i would i be faaaaaaaamous? LOL :p

I have too many questions not enough time to place it down.

At least i have the Holy Quran, to guide me.

But here's one of my questions.

Why do i have to be raised during the time where Islam is seen as the evil of the World? Has this teached me tolerance and peace? and if it wasn't Islam then would i have been a hater like all the rest. For example say if the Christains were the 'evil ones' would i have judged a Christain with-out reading the bible for myslef?

HumaNs what a piece of sh*t we are, we were right to be created from mud. But i didn't start this, why do i have to take the blame?

The first man who discovered the milk,what the hell was he trying to do with a cow?

I know you're not the 'inventor' of this question. But here goes a possible explanation:

Adam AS was told the names [and possibly function/place/need/utility] of all things. His son Haabeel was a sheep-herder. The father would have told the son that sheep could provide you with a drink. Cows are just bigger, less-hirsute, mooing sheep! wAllahu 3aalam.

Who is a village resident here (but not living there for job/working purpose) ?

why almost every Indian claim he was lurking this forum since 1800 so today they decided to register :angel:

Back
Top Bottom