What's new

Questions that pop up in your mind!

I think that's an obnoxious way to say it.. :no:

However I guess that's the way you people were raised to live and made to believe.

Btw my girlfriend is pakistani but is proud of her Rajput ancestry.. So you're wrong on no one cares ;)
Cheap shot, at taking a jab at my parents and the way they raised me.

Yeah may be that's because Rajputs were kick *** warriors in the history books, people like to pick out the best.

My own caste and surname pretty much goes back to the Prophet's era, I really can't be bothered about showing off my genes. It's just not good people should be hard-wired as.

Both point of views, yours claiming that we should be proud of the Indian heritage and of those others who claim that we should reject the Indian heritage, both of them, are racist point of views.

Race should be irrelevant, its what and who you are today. I'm actually if anything proud of being a nice mix of so many ethnicities and not to forget more importantly a mix of cultures and the ways of being brought up.

My mom's family is from one place that settled in another and my dad's family from totally another place that's settled in yet another place. I myself have grown up in Dubai. I find all this mixture great because of the cultural and knowledgeable infusions that were part of my life.

You can't really prove that on a case by case basis, and it becomes irrelevant when you know everyone willingly accepts today.

You did not speak of today ! Or did you ??

you spoke of the 'Ancestors' and I just built on that.

As for the Proof - Cmon you know much better than that.

There was no emotion in my previous post btw. I only gave examples. But even they made you emotional, which only proves my point that nothing can go forward without first being civil to each other.

You are proving a point upon assumption that i got emotional.:lol::lol:

The thing is nobody really cares... I think the Indians ask this question since they are perplexed that there should be some degree of admiration of their faith by the Pakistanis. The thing is, our ancestors at some point chose to reject their faith in favor of Islam.

There IS a lineage by means of biology, by means of history, its not something revered.

Thus the case for a Nation-State called Pakistan or originally a Province within the Federal state of India consisting of Punjab, Afghania, Kashmir, Sind and Baluchistan.

Pakstan

You did not speak of today ! Or did you ??

you spoke of the 'Ancestors' and I just built on that.

As for the Proof - Cmon you know much better than that.
It's irrelevant... Not to forget, its just a way to please your egos and bring ours down that in some cosmic big way we shouldn't really be Muslims whereas its improbable since Islam is taught in our families through our parents, and to them from their parents and so on. How did an unwilling ancestor start this chain in the first place?

The thing is nobody really cares... I think the Indians ask this question since they are perplexed that there should be some degree of admiration of their faith by the Pakistanis. The thing is, our ancestors at some point chose to reject their faith in favor of Islam.

How can you be so sure that they voluntarily gave up their native religions (hinduism or buddhism) for Islam and they were not forced into accepting Islam?

Thus the case for a Nation-State called Pakistan or originally a Province within the Federal state of India consisting of Punjab, Afghania, Kashmir, Sind and Baluchistan.

Pakstan

Spelling mistake in word sir, what about "I" ..hmmmm?

..... I for India (RAW hands) :lol::lol:

Last edited:
Cheap shot, at taking a jab at my parents and the way they raised me.

Yeah may be that's because Rajputs were kick *** warriors in the history books, people like to pick out the best.

My own caste and surname pretty much goes back to the Prophet's era, I really can't be bothered about showing off my genes. It's just not good people should be hard-wired as.

Both point of views, yours claiming that we should be proud of the Indian heritage and of those others who claim that we should reject the Indian heritage, both of them, are racist point of views.

Race should be irrelevant, its what and who you are today. I'm actually if anything proud of being a nice mix of so many ethnicities and not to forget more importantly a mix of cultures and the ways of being brought up.

My mom's family is from one place that settled in another and my dad's family from totally another place that's settled in yet another place. I myself have grown up in Dubai. I find all this mixture great because of the cultural and knowledgeable infusions that were part of my life.

I can honestly careless from where you're from or where or how you've been raised. More so about pakistanis who claim descendents of mughals who have no clue who the hell they were. (if that's the attitude you want so be it)

It's stuck on the mindset of people of the reality of who they really are.
Am I asking you to praise your ancestral Indian heritage? Hell no, you can do whatever you want. However when I hear your countrymen claim they're arabs etc. it makes me laugh..

@T faz

Our anthem has Sindh in it.. so I'm gonna call Sindh a disputed territory now

Spelling mistake sir what about "I" ..hmmmm?

..... I for India (RAW hands) :lol::lol:

Read this.

The word 'Pakstan' referred to "the five Northern units of India, viz.*: Punjab, North-West Frontier Province (Afghan Province), Kashmir, Sind and Baluchistan"". By the end of 1933, 'Pakistan' become common vocabulary where an i was added to ease pronunciation (as in Afghan-i-stan).

It's irrelevant... Not to forget, its just a way to please your egos and bring ours down that in some cosmic big way we shouldn't really be Muslims whereas its improbable since Islam is taught in our families through our parents, and to them from their parents and so on. How did an unwilling ancestor start this chain in the first place?

Yes its irrelevant today !! But just because its irrelevant dont twist/distort History to suit you.

Neither everyone got converted on the edge of the sword nor did everyone got converted through the sufi saints.Its a mix of both and it would be good to acknowledge the truth.

Time heals everything boss !!

@T faz

Our anthem has Sindh in it.. so I'm gonna call Sindh a disputed territory now

If you had taken parts of it and the UN recognised it as disputed territory then yes.

But that is not the case.

If you had taken parts of it and the UN recognised it as disputed territory then yes.

But that is not the case.

Actually parts of Rajasthan & Gujurat have historically been part of Sindh.. but too late to change anything now anyways.

Read this.

but problem with logic is that boss it must hold consitent
ie
Punjab, Afghania, Kashmir, Sind and Baluchistan

It should be PAKSB

You didnt got my joke.
Importance is given to only Baluchistan from where
"stan" is taken , thats why in present day "I" for india (RAW;) ) .

Back
Top Bottom