What's new

Questions that pop up in your mind!

(Not to be rude)

Do most or even some pakistanis realize that most of their heritage is that of Hinduism/Buddhism? (Ancient Indians)

Why is forum rule of not to call kashmiri separatists as terrorists?
(Policy on libel (Kashmir related))

I dont understand the logic good, it looks like was done to bring equation on equal terms that, Indian Army is also not called with bad name by pakistanis.
But my funda says.
Anyone who fights and kill army or state officials or politicians is freedom fighter.
Anyone who fights and kills innocent citizens and children is terrorist.
The one who does both kind off killing is also terrorist.

Indian army works with sole purpose of killing Terro**** and in way they get encounter by some mistaken identity and similar issues.

I want Mods to answer and face my question it in right sense.

Its simple question, no way to heat up things or start flame war.

Last edited:
Why is forum rule of not to call kashmiri separatists as terrorists?
(Policy on libel (Kashmir related))

I dont understand the logic good, it looks like was done to bring equation on equal terms that, Indian Army is also not called with bad name by pakistanis.
But my funda is says.
Anyone who fights and kill army or state officials or politicians is freedom fighter.
Anyone who fights and kills innocent citizens and children is terrorist.
The one who does both kind off killing is also terrorist.

Indian army works with sole purpose of killing Terro**** and in way they get encounter by some mistaken identity and similar issues.

I want Mods to answer and face my question it in right sense.

Its simple question, no way to heat up things or start flame war.
That is only according to you that they kill innocent children, according to Pakistanis Indian Army is killing innocent children. Both of these are totalitarian positions and not neutral ones.

According to you Indian Army are heroes, and according to Pakistanis Indian Army is a terrorist organization then

According to Pakistanis Kashmiri Separatists are Hero Freedom Fighters and according to you they are terrorists...

We both have totalitarian positions and this forum hasn't opted for neutral terms lightly. For no less than 2 months we saw every single debate turn into a gaali galoch match between the two sides. You can't call our guys terrorists and not expect Pakistanis to not call Indian Army something like "Woh Kuttay ke bachay". Mudslinging works both ways. We want a clean forum without name-calling nonsense.

We have bigger issues on Kashmir to fry than to fixate on terminology. Hence neutral terms are used only.

(Not to be rude)

Do most or even some pakistanis realize that most of their heritage is that of Hinduism/Buddhism? (Ancient Indians)

No, Muhammed Bin Qasim and his men are our ancestors. It could be Europeans too.

Proof, I look white, not brown.

Read sarcasm.

No, Muhammed Bin Qasim and his men are our ancestors. It could be Europeans too.

Read sarcasm.

Well, Not all the South Asians are Brown Sir.... It depends , Similarly Not all Pakistani's are white either... So its Indeed a Valied Question which My Friend had asked, I rather have the Same Question, Would Anyone Clarify?

Read sarcasm.

I don't know why you people are being sarcastic though, it was an honest question.

Some pakistanis I've met in the U.S. claim that they were descendents of mughals and most of them hardly knew who or what the mughals were.. so that's why I was just asking.. :rolleyes:

Well, Not all the South Asians are Brown Sir.... It depends , Similarly Not all Pakistani's are white either... So its Indeed a Valied Question which My Friend had asked, I rather have the Same Question, Would Anyone Clarify?

I was being sarcastic.

Anyway to answer your question, Pakistanis, especially Punjabi, Sindhi and Kashmiris share the sane ancestral path if you may but with a lot of inter ethnic marriages, many Pakistanis have mixed lineage.

The rampant migration within India (Pre Partition) and the crossing of various ethnicities means we all have Hindu/Buddhist heritage.

Even Afghanis were Buddhist long ago and the Persians were Zoraostians and some parts were buddhists.

So to answer the question, yes most Pakistanis realise that except for some brainwashed individuals.

I was being sarcastic.

Anyway to answer your question, Pakistanis, especially Punjabi, Sindhi and Kashmiris share the sane ancestral path if you may but with a lot of inter ethnic marriages, many Pakistanis have mixed lineage.

The rampant migration within India (Pre Partition) and the crossing of various ethnicities means we all have Hindu/Buddhist heritage.

Even Afghanis were Buddhist long ago and the Persians were Zoraostians and some parts were buddhists.

So to answer the question, yes most Pakistanis realise that except for some brainwashed individuals.
The thing is nobody really cares... I think the Indians ask this question since they are perplexed that there should be some degree of admiration of their faith by the Pakistanis. The thing is, our ancestors at some point chose to reject their faith in favor of Islam.

There IS a lineage by means of biology, by means of history, its not something revered.

That is only according to you that they kill innocent children, according to Pakistanis Indian Army is killing innocent children. Both of these are totalitarian positions and not neutral ones.

According to you Indian Army are heroes, and according to Pakistanis Indian Army is a terrorist organization then

According to Pakistanis Kashmiri Separatists are Hero Freedom Fighters and according to you they are terrorists...

We both have totalitarian positions and this forum hasn't opted for neutral terms lightly. For no less than 2 months we saw every single debate turn into a gaali galoch match between the two sides. You can't call our guys terrorists and not expect Pakistanis to not call Indian Army something like "Woh Kuttay ke bachay". Mudslinging works both ways. We want a clean forum without name-calling nonsense.

We have bigger issues on Kashmir to fry than to fixate on terminology. Hence neutral terms are used only.

I would just address the bold part, as rest of post is just repetitive of forum policy with some emotions involved.

The innocent children killed by IA are either by mistaken identity or came in cross firing or were linked with suspicious activities.
Sir the bold difference which you are trying to over look is
That Indian Armys Sole Motto is too Kill so called "Separatists"
and that of "Separatists" is to de stablize state, via killing of anyone from army to women to children to army men.
Understanding of this bold difference clears out whom to call what, rest i know its defence.PK

In perfectly neutral view and rising up from considering my self indian
"Freedom fighters are those who fight only against Military forces and ruling system, WILLINGLY and KNOWINGLY killing of innocent citizens is act of cowardness and traits of Terrorist"

The thing is nobody really cares... I think the Indians ask this question since they are perplexed that there should be some degree of admiration of their faith by the Pakistanis. The thing is, our ancestors at some point chose to reject their faith in favor of Islam.

There IS a lineage by means of biology, by means of history, its not something revered.

I think that's an obnoxious way to say it.. :no:

However I guess that's the way you people were raised to live and made to believe.

Btw my girlfriend is pakistani but is proud of her Rajput ancestry.. So you're wrong on no one cares ;)

The innocent children killed by IA are either by mistaken identity or came in cross firing or were linked with suspicious activities.
This is not a court of law, who here will pass the verdict on the guilt or innocence of the Indian soldiers? They have been involved with rape, murder and arson. It is equally as easy to subscribe this crime to entire IA.

The people killed by the Kashmiri separatists can also be called accidental killings in their attempt to kill Indian soldiers.

Sir the bold difference which you are trying to over look is
That Indian Armys Sole Motto is too Kill so called "Separatists"
and that of "Separatists" is to de stablize state, via killing of anyone from army to women to children to army men.
Again that is according to you, according to Pakistanis their sole motto is to subjugate the Kashmiris to attrocities and tyranny.

Understanding of this bold difference clears out whom to call what, rest i know its defence.PK

In perfectly neutral view and rising up from considering my self indian
"Freedom fighters are those who fight only against Military forces and ruling system, WILLINGLY and KNOWINGLY killing of innocent citizens is act of cowardness and traits of Terrorist"

Again, who will be the judge of that? We? (Biased) You? (Biased) No one? We tried that and every debate was a free for all, lots of Indians complained, probably more than what Pakistanis complained. Also we as management of this forum have a responsibility to direct things along a business vision, which does not include derogatory language and petty squabbling for the future of this forum.

There is no discussion that cannot proceed without calling each other's heroes with derogatory terms. However no discussion would ever proceed beyond the point where you use a derogatory term to describe the other.

Moreover this is a discussion forum, we're not passing verdicts. The sole design of this policy is to get the discussions to move forward.

There was no emotion in my previous post btw. I only gave examples. But even they made you emotional, which only proves my point that nothing can go forward without first being civil to each other.

I think that's an obnoxious way to say it.. :no:

However I guess that's the way you people were raised to live and made to believe.

Btw my girlfriend is pakistani but is proud of her Rajput ancestry.. So you're wrong on no one cares ;)

Who knows how true is it,over this forum pakistanis living abroad keep on claiming "my GF is indian" and same does indians living abroad.
Dont get me wrong bro, you could be true too.
But my message is that people shouldnt lie to score points or win word game, those who do it (Both indians and pakistanis) are real life LOSERS and havent ever got what they aspired for.

Although its an undisputable fact that not everyone willingly rejected. :disagree:

Who knows how true is it,over this forum pakistanis living abroad keep on claiming "my GF is indian" and same does indians living abroad.
Dont get me wrong bro, you could be true too.
But my message is that people shouldnt lie to score points or win word game, those who do it (Both indians and pakistanis) are real life LOSERS and havent ever got what they aspired for.

True :tup:

Just stating facts from what she told me

Back
Top Bottom