What's new

Questions on 9/11 remain unanswered

Apparently the CIA said they recovered some of the hi-jacker's passports in the rubble and debris. Lol. So the passports simply came flying down hundreds of feet after the planes hit the towers or they may have recovered the passports in the Pentagon theater, and CIA manage to get a hold of them in prime condition.

Building 7 also collapsed on 9/11. I think most people don't doubt 9/11 hi-jackets most of them were Arabs but the question is who were their true controllers, finger is pointed to AQ of course AQ has had ties with the CIA.

Not to mention the 9/11 attacks were allowed to continue when NORAD was ordered to stand down by Pres. Bush. The planes were in air for about an hour that was more than enough time to neutralize them.

Apparently the CIA said they recovered some of the hi-jacker's passports in the rubble and debris. Lol. So the passports simply came flying down hundreds of feet after the planes hit the towers or they may have recovered the passports in the Pentagon theater, and CIA manage to get a hold of them in prime condition.
I can see a lack of critical thinking skills here. In an explosion that may involve some measure of incendiary such as liquid flammable, only when an object is in direct contact with the flame will the object be damaged or destroyed. The rest of the explosion involve compression force which is also called 'shattering force'. The less massive an object, the less resistance it can give to this traveling compression force, the less resistance, the more likely it will survive the explosion. Why do you think there were so many paper, cloth, or even heavier objects that survived on 9/11? Or in the aftermath of a hurricane?

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 PM ----------

Building 7 also collapsed on 9/11. I think most people don't doubt 9/11 hi-jackets most of them were Arabs but the question is who were their true controllers, finger is pointed to AQ of course AQ has had ties with the CIA.

Not to mention the 9/11 attacks were allowed to continue when NORAD was ordered to stand down by Pres. Bush. The planes were in air for about an hour that was more than enough time to neutralize them.
NORAD do not have authority over civilian airspace. The FAA does and there are procedures that must be obeyed if the military is to be involved. We have gone through this before.

madrid_windsor_japan_03-2005.jpg

The Japanese reconstructed in grid form what the top floors of the Windsor looked like before those steel columns failed. If anyone who should have an interest in the Windsor fire and its mode of steel collapse, it would be the Japanese. Where are the Japanese professionals in the construction business to speak up about the WTC towers if it was soooooo 'obvious' that there were 'controlled demolitions'? Did the US paid all them off?

Also several prominent intelligence agencies from ME and Asia informed CIA of possible hijackers in the country, even tipped the name. Yet CIA did not strongly act on that intel. Who is to blame for that?

Also several prominent intelligence agencies from ME and Asia informed CIA of possible hijackers in the country, even tipped the name. Yet CIA did not strongly act on that intel. Who is to blame for that?
The CIA does not have authority to act inside the US. This is not Pakistan where the intelligence service have a free hand.

Right now I'm not posting in full detail if I get some time and motivation I'll post in better detail.

PS I have debated 9/11 for years and have made my case and points many times.

The CIA does not have authority to act inside the US. This is not Pakistan where the intelligence service have a free hand.

Your lacking critical thinking. Some of the hijackers stayed in the US up to a month! They went to bars, pizza hut (credit card transactions prove this), shopping, rented houses, went to pilot school in Florida! Enough said.

Your lacking critical thinking. Some of the hijackers stayed in the US up to a month! They went to bars, pizza hut (credit card transactions prove this), shopping, rented houses, went to pilot school in Florida! Enough said.
Then you should have no issues with US being aggressive in monitoring the muslims in America. Heck, if this is the argument you want for 9/11, then you should be even more supportive of aggressive proactive actions after the several smaller scale attacks by muslims since 2001.

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

Right now I'm not posting in full detail if I get some time and motivation I'll post in better detail.

PS I have debated 9/11 for years and have made my case and points many times.
If this is the best you got, then I say you have been debunked all these years.

By your own admission you've lost. You couldn't tackle my point of the hijackers staying in the US and living here up to a month but diverted it to unauthorized monitoring by Government on US citizens that may be Muslims. Just goes to show what a pathetic rebuttal you have.

You have no answer for why Foreign IA's specifically warned the US/CIA of potential hijackers in the US mainland living there up to a month yet no strong action nor preventive measures were taken.

9/11 is absolutely one of the biggest false flag attacks in history. The biggest conspiracy theory is that 19 men many of whom with no criminal record some living in Hamburg went to AFG for debriefing, travel to US live there for a month, by pass all US security measures including airport security and FBI and CIA even after intel coming from other countries, managed to hijack and nearly perfectly execute the 9/11 attack as we know it...In other words the official story.

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

FBI sure does, FBI was also aware of the potential hijackers inside US mainland.

Then you should have no issues with US being aggressive in monitoring the muslims in America. Heck, if this is the argument you want for 9/11, then you should be even more supportive of aggressive proactive actions after the several smaller scale attacks by muslims since 2001.

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

If this is the best you got, then I say you have been debunked all these years.

You must also have no issue of US being aggressive in monitoring right wingers, Christians, neocons, and other partisan groups. Oklahoma city bombing being the most famous. Actually ive recently read according to crime statistics in the past decade more than 80% of terrorism incidents in the US were perpetrated by non-Muslims.

What about the plan where a group of white males wanted to harm the Pres. Obama? I think you have no problem if US monitors white men like yourself.

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

I know you and your type fully believe in the official 9/11 story presented, edited, fabricated, shared, and supported by the US Government. US government loves you, you people make good sheep.

Gambit is just trying to be good citizen that's all.

Gambit is just trying to be good citizen that's all.
And you are just trying to be a good muslim working hard but in vain to extricate his religion from one of the most spectacular terrorist act in modern history.

Do YOU have any experience in explosives? If not it is amusing to see how it was so 'obvious' to a layman like you that there were 'controlled demolitions' but not so obvious to those in the business. We who exercise critical thinking skills can only wonder why.

In the end, regardless what the prosecutor (you) or the defendant (US) may say, what matter are the physical evidences and to date nothing has been proven to be valid in the loony conspiracy theories believers camp.

you trust bbc but not press tv, how you know that bbc is teeling the truth -_-

On the contrary I live in UK and I used to have a lot of pride in bbc and at one stage thought everything on bbc news was gospel. But hey as you get older you learn And now I regard them as an organ for western propaganda.

Back
Top Bottom