What's new

Questions on 9/11 remain unanswered

mr42O

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Some serious issues remain unsolved regarding the 9/11 attacks, a US author and university professor has told Press TV's US Desk.

“I don't think most of the questions have been adequately answered,” Paul Zarembka, who is the author of the 'The Hidden History of 9/11' and a professor at the United States University at Buffalo said on Wednesday.

“One of the things that bothers me the most is about naming alleged hijackers and then the 9/11 Commission doesn't make any effort whatsoever to prove that those people were really on the planes and engaged in what they were alleged to engage in,” he said.

He further added that the hijackers did not need to have been from outside the country, suggesting that they “could very well be right in the United States, either inside or outside or partly inside and partly outside the United States government.”

Zarembka also said that testimonies from witnesses of what really happened to the Pentagon were not consistent with what the 9/11 Commission reported.

GO TO THIS LINK AND WATCH INTERVIEW

PressTV - 'Questions on 9/11 remain unanswered'

better than any Indian news channel and they are not finding up things like Indians do but interview of a american is there. LISTEN so u maybe learn that world isnt like u see.

---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 AM ----------

is this from presstv too ? Was the CIA involved in Libya's revolution? - YouTube

keep it up man, everywhere there will be Aruntathi Roy ha ha ha

There are at least 10,00 architects and engineers who are pressing for an impartial enquiry into 9/11. I would be the first one to say that it was a tragic event but at the same time if there are questions, then an impartial enquiry must be held. It is interesting that the US and Britain have both aciuously avoided an "impartial" enquiry into both 9/11 and 26/7. I say let the truth come out!!!
Araz

There are at least 10,00 architects and engineers who are pressing for an impartial enquiry into 9/11. I would be the first one to say that it was a tragic event but at the same time if there are questions, then an impartial enquiry must be held. It is interesting that the US and Britain have both aciuously avoided an "impartial" enquiry into both 9/11 and 26/7. I say let the truth come out!!!
Araz

So what is acceptably "impartial" in this case?

Araz
this will never happen, or will happen when they have achieved the desired objectives. Even if they responsibles for 9/11 are surfaced, nothing is expected more than a "sorry".

There are no questions see my thread i just posted all of those crazy loonies have been answered

let us for argument sake say it was a conspiracy . what are you going to do about it ? what the use when 95% of the world believes the truth as it is ?

keep it up man, everywhere there will be Aruntathi Roy ha ha ha

still no answer again. did u listen at all ? no u havnet since u mind is blocked. come back when u have and tell me what do u think. rockstar haha

let us for argument sake say it was a conspiracy . what are you going to do about it ? what the use when 95% of the world believes the truth as it is ?

95% of world belive its true hmmm u know how many muslims lives in world ? i guess 70+% belives it was inside job. And more and more american belives too. Same here in Norway its same. And now in Libya case every one 90% ppl know the truth

Back
Top Bottom