What's new

Questions need answering plz

because fauji generals have big fat stomachs and they need extra resources to keep their big ballies full!!
Tell me more of these horrible off shore reserves of $$$ that the jarnails have hidden...funny how the recent panama leaks havent commented on such eh?

because fauji generals have big fat stomachs and they need extra resources to keep their big ballies full!!
Some years back I was watching a video , which has zero relation with fauji foundation it was a video about pak army, in that video they were covering pak army jawans sacrifices in War on Terror.

So the documentary maker took the camera inside a huge hospital built for armymen who suffered injuries in WOT , it was a nice well equiped hospital with latest tech and then the show host took viewers to the beds of injured.

That hospital or that facility was built to specially cater to seriously injured soldiers who had suffered lifelong disabilities.

So the camera took us to show faujis jahan kisi aik fauji ki tang kati thee, kisi ka bazoo kata tha , koi lifelong wheelchair ridden tha. And all those sacrifices had been made for pakistani nation in WOT

It brought tears to my eyes cause no amount of facilities could make up for lost limbs.

Then the video took us further into showing us the feelings of those ghazis, there were armymen who were amputated and on wheelchair cud never walk but yet they said if i still have to fight for country iwill fight. There was another fauji guy who had suffered his limbs shared how this facility built by pak army is helping him and how psychological support - as that facility has a seperate psychiatry department to help these faujis with depression and trauma disorders which is natural given what they have suffered and suffering - he and many others have been able to continue their private education and have cleared exams and is doing jobs living from that facility,

I tried searching that video even before for those people who like to curse army and fauji foundtaion at the drop of hat without knowing how those funds have long been utilized for the welfare of families of martyrs and over 1000 jawans who have become handicapped for lives and suffer fom severe depression and PTSD. Would our gov have spent on rehabilitation and treatment of these faujis and at this scale and care which they deserved?

Hamesha nafrat aur bad gumani rakhna sahi nahi hota.

@Reichsmarschall

Now here is the biggest example. Take a look at DHA Lahore. Army started the project and developed a very big housing society and in the end what has DHA become? It has become a multi billion Dollar organization and today how many business are supported by DHA. People are making a living out of DHA. Look at the conditions of Indian Army, Indian politicians are restricting the Indian Army to develop any business projects and in return Indian Army is totally dependent on budget and the Indian Govt now has no money for the modernization of their Army and they are circled in problems. Pakistan Army's projects are mostly located with in the cantonments established by Pakistan Army and those cantonments are the major factor of development in any city.

Keep India out of this discussion. It is your army and your nation. So you have your own choice to operate your army. But for India,army does not play any significant role like Pakistan as we have trust in our political system unlike Pakistan...So for us, Army is just another Gov entity to protect us like Teacher, doctor or any other civil people...In India, Army is not above the political institution.

No it's virulent hate some specific minority members hold for pak army only next to what indians show here

I don't agree with "Specific minority" part, there are some brainwashed in every community. The so called "enlightened" people have either got substandard education that they don't know the fact that it's a Trust who is doing the business not the Army institution, or in their hatred they do deliberate intellectual dishonesty. And no law of land bars a trust to venture any legal business - there are hundrands of trust and non-profit organization in Pakistan who are doing different businesses to generate funds for their cause but somehow Fuji Foundation's trust is pain in a$$ for people.

Some years back I was watching a video , which has zero relation with fauji foundation it was a video about pak army, in that video they were covering pak army jawans sacrifices in War on Terror.

So the documentary maker took the camera inside a huge hospital built for armymen who suffered injuries in WOT , it was a nice well equiped hospital with latest tech and then the show host took viewers to the beds of injured.

That hospital or that facility was built to specially cater to seriously injured soldiers who had suffered lifelong disabilities.

So the camera took us to show faujis jahan kisi aik fauji ki tang kati thee, kisi ka bazoo kata tha , koi lifelong wheelchair ridden tha. And all those sacrifices had been made for pakistani nation in WOT

It brought tears to my eyes cause no amount of facilities could make up for lost limbs.

Then the video took us further into showing us the feelings of those ghazis, there were armymen who were amputated and on wheelchair cud never walk but yet they said if i still have to fight for country iwill fight. There was another fauji guy who had suffered his limbs shared how this facility built by pak army is helping him and how psychological support - as that facility has a seperate psychiatry department to help these faujis with depression and trauma disorders which is natural given what they have suffered and suffering - he and many others have been able to continue their private education and have cleared exams and is doing jobs living from that facility,

I tried searching that video even before for those people who like to curse army and fauji foundtaion at the drop of hat without knowing how those funds have long been utilized for the welfare of families of martyrs and over 1000 jawans who have become handicapped for lives and suffer fom severe depression and PTSD. Would our gov have spent on rehabilitation and treatment of these faujis and at this scale and care which they deserved?

Hamesha nafrat aur bad gumani rakhna sahi nahi hota.

@Reichsmarschall
sir soldiers bicharay sacrifices day rahay hain aur generals politicians keh sath mil kar mulk ko fk kar ragay hain!!

i have no issue with PA as institution i have issue with generals who for their personal gain have destroyed Pakistan...from zia ul haq to mushraf to kayani they looted our country partnered with politicians and ran away aur aagar koi in ki accoutiblity ki baat karay toh mulk dushman!!

agar politicians PM accountable hain toh ussi turhan ya generals bhi hain!

sir soldiers bicharay sacrifices day rahay hain aur generals politicians keh sath mil kar mulk ko fk kar ragay hain!!

i have no issue with PA as institution i have issue with generals who for their personal gain have destroyed Pakistan...from zia ul haq to mushraf to kayani they looted our country partnered with politicians and ran away aur aagar koi in ki accoutiblity ki baat karay toh mulk dushman!!

agar politicians PM accountable hain toh ussi turhan ya generals bhi hain!
Generals are part of our nation and extent of corruption shall be there as per found in whole nation. Every one whether an ordinary soldier/General or Policeman/Wapda employee or business man may be found to be indulge in corruption in our country.

Instead of targeting anyone we should go for change in entire nation. The corruption is found in every country whether it is USA or Pakistan. The ways of corruption only change from country to country. The most corrupt defense related institution is perhaps CIA which controls and gets money from drugs/arms trade.
We as a nation should change instead of considering ourselves as saints and portraying others as corrupt. Who ever has any corruption proof against Musharaf, Zia or Kayani should go to legal authorities instead of subjective statements.

As per role of military in politics the foreign policy of USA and many other countries being formed/directed as per their military/economic interests, with involvement of military people in think tanks/ advisory roles.

Generals are part of our nation and extent of corruption shall be there as per found in whole nation. Every one whether an ordinary soldier/General or Policeman/Wapda employee or business man may be found to be indulge in corruption in our country.

Instead of targeting anyone we should go for change in entire nation. The corruption is found in every country whether it is USA or Pakistan. The ways of corruption only change from country to country. The most corrupt defense related institution is perhaps CIA which controls and gets money from drugs/arms trade.
We as a nation should change instead of considering ourselves as saints and portraying others as corrupt. Who ever has any corruption proof against Musharaf, Zia or Kayani should go to legal authorities instead of subjective statements.

As per role of military in politics the foreign policy of USA and many other countries being formed/directed as per their military/economic interests, with involvement of military people in think tanks/ advisory roles.
sir agree with everything but as a nation we treat these corrupt generals like some sacred cow who are above law and not accountable everyone in Pakistan want to see zardaris shareefs tareens hanged and money looted back to Pakistan but talk about corruption in army or about any general and ull be labeled Anti Pakistan indian or terrorist! thats stupid imo.humans by nature are corrupt its the system that keeps us in check take law out of western societies and we will witness their true nature.so to fix the system to keep us in leash everyone should be held accountable for their action be it a normal citizen of Pakistan or a politician or a general!

sir agree with everything but as a nation we treat these corrupt generals like some sacred cow who are above law and not accountable everyone in Pakistan want to see zardaris shareefs tareens hanged and money looted back to Pakistan but talk about corruption in army or about any general and ull be labeled Anti Pakistan indian or terrorist! thats stupid imo.humans by nature are corrupt its the system that keeps us in check take law out of western societies and we will witness their true nature.so to fix the system to keep us in leash everyone should be held accountable for their action be it a normal citizen of Pakistan or a politician or a general!

Sir if proof is there no one can stop any action against elites. The Navy chief got caught in the past, on Major of Pak Army hanged for murders in Sindh, many Generals lost their service/early retirement on regulatory violations/corruption but not good to highlight regulatory actions on media for morale of services.

Same goes in entire world as in near past a CIA chief got fired but not highlighted as done in Pakistan. We should check ulterior motives behind highlighting such issues. Every one talks about Fauji foundation projects in negative tone along with DHA. But no one follows real motive which is to raise funds for Martyrs and felicitate their families. Majority has no proofs.

Guys can you help me answering some questions asked from me regularly:
Why Army is building Banquets, Shopping Malls etc?
Why Army invests in Airlines, Foods etc?
This is not army but Army welfare association who are responsible managing retirement benefits of army ... They are managing both ways by providing jobs to the retired army officers who gets retired in 40s and then no particular experience other than admin and security ...

Sir if proof is there no one can stop any action against elites. The Navy chief got caught in the past, on Major of Pak Army hanged for murders in Sindh, many Generals lost their service/early retirement on regulatory violations/corruption but not good to highlight regulatory actions on media for morale of services.

Same goes in entire world as in near past a CIA chief got fired but not highlighted as done in Pakistan. We should check ulterior motives behind highlighting such issues. Every one talks about Fauji foundation projects in negative tone along with DHA. But no one follows real motive which is to raise funds for Martyrs and felicitate their families. Majority has no proofs.
sir this talk of proof and judiciary taking down these corrupt lords is all bs!! zardari bhi yehi kehta hai saboot hain tou court mujhe sazA day lakin aissa hoona nai;;

and if someone tries honestly to gather proof against generals he will be labeled anti pakistan against zardari or miyan aur woh sazish hojaye ge!

Read this book...
Ayesha Siddiqa
Military Inc.: Inside Pakistan’s Military Economy

I don't agree with "Specific minority" part, there are some brainwashed in every community. The so called "enlightened" people have either got substandard education that they don't know the fact that it's a Trust who is doing the business not the Army institution, or in their hatred they do deliberate intellectual dishonesty. And no law of land bars a trust to venture any legal business - there are hundrands of trust and non-profit organization in Pakistan who are doing different businesses to generate funds for their cause but somehow Fuji Foundation's trust is pain in a$$ for people.
True well said. Yes maybe saying specific minority member wasnt a good choice of words but there are some members from specific groups who are always seen badmouthing military and twisting facts just because of their hatred.

Rest yes i know ppl who purchase services from fauji foundation trust and they pay for those services like fauji med school, civilians enrol at the college and pay their dues. Now how is this trust looting civilians here? Its beyond me.

It' not regular army.
Its AWT & Fauji Foundation.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom