What's new

Questions need answering plz

sir agree with everything but as a nation we treat these corrupt generals like some sacred cow who are above law and not accountable everyone in Pakistan want to see zardaris shareefs tareens hanged and money looted back to Pakistan but talk about corruption in army or about any general and ull be labeled Anti Pakistan indian or terrorist! thats stupid imo.humans by nature are corrupt its the system that keeps us in check take law out of western societies and we will witness their true nature.so to fix the system to keep us in leash everyone should be held accountable for their action be it a normal citizen of Pakistan or a politician or a general!
Firstly i am not sir , mujhay kabhi mohallay kay 1 foot lambay bachon nay itni izzat nahi dee kay sir kahain.

Secondly, what i was saying was that fauji trust is often vilified by people whilst this group offers lot of welfare projects to effected military personnel like the state of art hospital for Wot effected soldiers ihad mentioned i dont believe any gov will ever spend that much sum.

Rest as of corrupt generals thats true, but we even will have corrupt army doctors in medical corps who may not treat patients well. army may accountability nahi itni jitni honi chaheeay,

Firstly i am not sir , mujhay kabhi mohallay kay 1 foot lambay bachon nay itni izzat nahi dee kay sir kahain.

Secondly, what i was saying was that fauji trust is often vilified by people whilst this group offers lot of welfare projects to effected military personnel like the state of art hospital for Wot effected soldiers ihad mentioned i dont believe any gov will ever spend that much sum.

Rest as of corrupt generals thats true, but we even will have corrupt army doctors in medical corps who may not treat patients well. army may accountability nahi itni jitni honi chaheeay,
sir aik toh app ko izaat day raha hun us may bhi app complain kar rahay hoo ajeeb baat hai!

secondly just because army does some welfare projects for retired or injured soldier that doesnt give army right to use its influence to grab Land or get permission/licenses for their projects.

aur agar accountability nai toh COAS ya Zardari may kia difference reh gaya?

Guys can you help me answering some questions asked from me regularly:
Why Army is building Banquets, Shopping Malls etc?
Why Army invests in Airlines, Foods etc?

Actually the manner in which the Pakistan Army carries out welfare operations and businesses interests is very interesting to say the least. It is an excellent way to raise capital and generate jobs to support the welfare of force leavers/retirees.

In the UK and US vets have only the benevolent fund to rely on, and trust me when I say this, the number of poverty stricken vets in the UK and US are staggering because there is no welfare, post retirement/leaver support strategy.

Just shows how professional the Pakistani army is at Administration.

Actually the manner in which the Pakistan Army carries out welfare operations and businesses interests is very interesting to say the least. It is an excellent way to raise capital and generate jobs to support the welfare of force leavers/retirees.

In the UK and US vets have only the benevolent fund to rely on, and trust me when I say this, the number of poverty stricken vets in the UK and US are staggering because there is no welfare, post retirement/leaver support strategy.

Just shows how professional the Pakistani army is at Administration.

Hi,

Indeed---someone thought hard and smart and rather leaving the VETS on welfare---pak army found a way to enter business with its retired force to support the retired servicemen and women---make profit by selling a quality product in the market---.

I do not know if any other country's military uses this business model to help its vets.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom